Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
7 answers
360 views
Hi,

I am trying to create custom skin from office2007 as base skin, I need to change the default blue color to gray for RadMenu control though its always showing in blue theme and not changing to gray color as shown in attached image.

Thanks
Nitin
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
1 answer
131 views
hi,

the sticky semi-transparent modal popup which covers the screen, it covers only half of screen!!

if I scroll down, I will get the remaining website content not covered by this modal semi transparent cover, so what is the problem, and how do I solve it?
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
3 answers
208 views
when we use radcaptcha with url rewrite, for example (http://www.myplace.co.nz/listing/PRF121003 and click send txt)
the captcha's image cannot be shown
at
http://www.myplace.co.nz/listing/Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?type=rca&guid=ce76609d-af74-46c1-9ff6-fee46e65aa19

instead, it should be at 
http://www.myplace.co.nz/Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?type=rca&guid=ce76609d-af74-46c1-9ff6-fee46e65aa19

but when i generate generate new image cup of time, it eventually showed up

any suggestions or solutions?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
1 answer
92 views
Hi
   I am facing a problem which I can recreate on your site. Can you please go to 
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/styles/righttoleft/defaultcs.aspx

1) Change the page size to 50, on reload notice that the space between the navigation buttons and the page numbers is same as it was before , Where it should be reduced like it works in Left to right version.

2) Now change page size to 3 and see how it overflows the page numbers.


any CSS /JS patch to fix the issue would be highly appreciated, I am currently using  2010.2.826.35 version.

Best Regards
Rizwan Bashir
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
5 answers
224 views
I have the following permissions set in a table in a database.

1. Create files
2. Delete files
3. Create folders
4. Delete folders
5. Full

I know you can set the permissions for create and delete for folders and files (using code below), but I can't see how to separate them - i.e. enabled only file creation, and not folder creation?

RadFileExplorer1.Configuration.ViewPaths = paths;
RadFileExplorer1.Configuration.UploadPaths = paths;
RadFileExplorer1.Configuration.DeletePaths = paths;

Do I have to extend the FileSystemContentProvider?  If so, is there some code to help me along my way?  I have looked at http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/radfileexplorer-custom-filebrowsercontentprovider.html but that doesn't really clear things up for me.

Thanks,
Mark
Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
1 answer
99 views
Hello,

I'm trying to integrate the RADToolTipManager control in a WebPart using SharePoint 2010 and have it communicate with a WCF service also hosted in the same SharePoint application. I can't seem to find any other example of this being done anywhere on the internet, is it possible?

If so can you please provide me with sample code?
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
1 answer
127 views
I'm looking for some resources for using the Telerik ASP.Net AJAX controls in a MVC2 framework project. Particularly the RadGrid control. I may have, accidentally, posted this twice.

First question:

I've added a control, datasrouce and script manager to my view. After configuring and binding the datasource to the grid I ran my project. The grid control displays the data in my database but none of the features (paging, filtering, grouping and etc) work. I'm assuming I'm missing something or it's not configured properly. What am i doing wrong? Can the AJAX controls work in a MVC2 framework project?

Second question:

Assuming the AJAX controls do not support MVC2 projects. Are the Telerik controls for MVC available without the GNU(GPL) licencing scheme? GPL is our legal department what sunlight is to vampires. ;)

Thanks in advance.
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
1 answer
116 views
IE9 is not out yet, but I wanted to let you know that the full screen example of the RadSplitter (http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/splitter/examples/resizewithwindow/fullwindow.aspx) does not work without using Compatability view.

Thanks.
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
1 answer
102 views
Hello.

Question:
Is there a way to make the RadMenu items have a shape similar to the attached image? (Diagonal lines left and right like the "Scorecards" item)

Thanks.

Ivan Orozco.
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
2 answers
130 views
actually i have to trying show autotooltipify in radiobutton ,
but tooltip text will be show from DB
please help  out this issue. 
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?