Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
125 views

Hello,
Could you please provide an example demonstrating the Load on Demand feature with Static class or with a XML file ?

Thanks ,
Srinivas
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Nov 2010
6 answers
223 views
I'm implementing the RadWindow as a confirm dialog as show in the demo. However, my form never posts back.

I've narrowed the issue down to this:


In the demo, the input renders as follows:
<input type="submit" style="" class="PostbackButton" id="PostbackButton1" onclick="return blockConfirm('Are you sure you want to postback?', event, 330, 100,'','Custom title');" value="Confirm postback with radconfirm" name="PostbackButton1">

On my page, the input renders as follows:
<input type="button" id="ctl00_bodyContentPlaceHolder_uxTimeCard_uxContainer_uxSaveTimesheet" onclick="return blockConfirm(this, event,'Saving timesheet...','Rows without time will be removed. Do you want to continue?', 350, 150);WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions("ctl00$bodyContentPlaceHolder$uxTimeCard$uxContainer$uxSaveTimesheet", "", true, "", "", false, true))" value="save timesheet" name="ctl00$bodyContentPlaceHolder$uxTimeCard$uxContainer$uxSaveTimesheet" class="rfdDecorated" tabindex="-1">
Notice the additional WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions in my onclick event as opposed to the demo. So when the line callerObj["onclick"] = ""; fires, the event is totally removed.

Please advise.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Nov 2010
1 answer
173 views
we bought  and install RadControls_for_Silverlight_4_2010_2_0924_DEV.msi using that we done one  xap file  using silverlight template in VS 2010  development system.
how to configure my xap file in production server . whatever all dll i have to deploy in product server and how.

please give me a detail steps because i am new to telerik .

Thanks  in Advance
Pavel Pavlov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Nov 2010
8 answers
427 views
Is there a way to connect to a folder structure through DFS?

Thank you
Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Nov 2010
1 answer
79 views
I have an issue where column alignment breaks after the 10th grid row for custom columns. There is no difference in the behaviour during page load and during consecutive file explorer updates.

The name and size columns are aligned correctly, but the custom columns are incorrectly aligned. See provided screenshot. The custom columns are added like this (server side)

var createdDateColumn = new GridTemplateColumn
{
            HeaderText = GlobalResources_Projects.FileExplorer_CreatedDate,
            SortExpression = "CreatedDate",
            UniqueName = "CreatedDate",
            DataField = "CreatedDate",
};
createdDateColumn.ItemStyle.HorizontalAlign = HorizontalAlign.Left;
fileExplorer.Grid.Columns.Add(createdDateColumn);


I've tried to fix the issue by manually setting the column width to fix sizes on the server side, to no avail. This is done for all columns, including the standard 'name' and 'size'.

GridColumn column = fileExplorer.Grid.Columns.FindByUniqueNameSafe(name);
column.HeaderStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);
column.ItemStyle.Width = Unit.Pixel(width);

Do you have any idea what the problem is?
Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Nov 2010
3 answers
227 views
I am using GridImageColumn to display images in Radgrid since all images are located on the server. However, I am not able to create Editor for such column to let user to upload their images. I know GridBinaryImageColumn can do that. However, the images are not store as binary in the database. Please Help!
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Nov 2010
8 answers
382 views
Hi

I am having a radgrid and a server button outside the radgrid.
In dotnet grid and button I can able to access the grid rows from button client side click.

Is it possible in Telerik ?
If so please provide me some example code.

Regards
Sreedhar A
Vasil
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Nov 2010
2 answers
141 views
Every page where we use the Rad Ajax manager no longer works. When you do an ajax event, sometimes it will work the first time, but it no longer works any time after the first. This is for all pages where we use Rad Ajax. The .Net runtime is 2.0 (it hasn't changed), the webconfig hasn't changed, and our version of rad hasn't changed, and the pages haven't changed. I've watched the messages passed between the browser and the server. The browser make the AJAX request and the server returns it correctly. But the page just sits there with the loading message until it times out after 90 seconds. I've extended the timeout to 10 min and it still didn't fix the problem. The server does return the correct data in the correct format with the correct headers.
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Nov 2010
3 answers
253 views
Hello guys. I've got unbound column, which is populated at grid_ItemDataBound handler
<telerik:GridBoundColumn UniqueName="ActivityCategories" HeaderText="Activity"/>
 
 
protected void grid_ItemDataBound(object sender, GridItemEventArgs e)
{
            if (e.Item is GridDataItem)
            {
                var item = (GridDataItem)e.Item;
                var templ = (SalesTemplate)item.DataItem;
                string activities = templ.ActivityCategories.Aggregate(String.Empty, (current, activity) => current + String.Format("{0},", activity.Name));
                item["ActivityCategories"].Text = activities.TrimEnd(',');
            }
 }


I would like add filtering,sorting functionality to this column. Standard SortExpression and filter doesn't help. What should I do?


Thanks, Andrew
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Nov 2010
13 answers
610 views
I have a tooltip manager in my page.  The tooltip has been associated to a column in the grid.  So when the user clicks on the grid it should bring up a tooltip.  I populate the tooltip using a user control.  I would like to have a grid in the tooltip.  But as soon as I drop it into the user control and compile it gives me the error:

Microsoft JScript runtime error:  Sys.Net.WebServiceFailedException:  The server method 'GetDetails' returned invalid data.  The 'd' property is missing from the JSON wrapper.

Do you have any similar samples that I could follow?

Thanks,
Cynthia
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Nov 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?