Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
5 answers
320 views
I have put in the radscheduler starttime properties to start with 8:30 but when i see the control it start with 8:00 is there a way i can set the control to show the start time from 8:30?

        DayStartTime="08:30:00" DayEndTime="18:30:00"
        WorkDayStartTime="08:30:00" WorkDayEndTime="18:30:00"
        DayView-DayStartTime="08:30:00" DayView-DayEndTime="18:30:00"
        MultiDayView-DayStartTime="08:30:00" MultiDayView-DayEndTime="18:30:00"
        WeekView-DayStartTime="08:30:00" WeekView-DayEndTime="18:30:00"

Thanks
Veronica
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2010
0 answers
155 views
is it possible to open a url in a new browser window from code behind on menuitem click event?
thanks in advance
sf
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 10 Nov 2010
1 answer
71 views
Hi everyone,

I have recently implemented a custom db provider for our rad scheduler instance. Everything is working well. Appointments are being loaded and updated. The one thing I have noticed, however, is that the ajax capability for rad scheduler to create, add, and update appointments has disappeared. 

Here is a snap shot of the configuration (.aspx)

<telerik:RadAjaxManager runat="Server" ID="RadAjaxManager1">
        <AjaxSettings>
            <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="RadScheduler1">
                <UpdatedControls>
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadScheduler1" LoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" />
                </UpdatedControls>
            </telerik:AjaxSetting>
        </AjaxSettings>
    </telerik:RadAjaxManager>
 
    <telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel ID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" runat="server" Skin="Windows7" />
 
       <telerik:RadScheduler runat="server" ID="VacationScheduler" DayStartTime="08:00:00" DayEndTime="21:00:00"
           FirstDayOfWeek="Monday" LastDayOfWeek="Friday" Height="580px" Width="680" DataKeyField="ID"
           DataSubjectField="Subject" DataStartField="Start" DataEndField="End" DataRecurrenceField="RecurrenceRule"
           DataRecurrenceParentKeyField="RecurrenceParentID" Skin="Windows7" SelectedView="MonthView" ProviderName="SchedulerData">
           <AdvancedForm Modal="true" />
           <ResourceTypes>
               <telerik:ResourceType KeyField="UserId" Name="User" TextField="UserName" ForeignKeyField="UserID"/>
           </ResourceTypes>
           <ResourceStyles>
               <telerik:ResourceStyleMapping Type="User" Text="Alex" ApplyCssClass="rsCategoryBlue" />
               <telerik:ResourceStyleMapping Type="User" Text="Bob" ApplyCssClass="rsCategoryOrange" />
               <telerik:ResourceStyleMapping Type="User" Text="Charlie" ApplyCssClass="rsCategoryGreen" />
           </ResourceStyles>
           <TimeSlotContextMenuSettings EnableDefault="true" />
           <AppointmentContextMenuSettings EnableDefault="true" />
       </telerik:RadScheduler>

And in the web.config:


<telerik.web.ui>
  <radScheduler defaultAppointmentProvider="Integrated">
    <appointmentProviders>
      <add name="SchedulerData" type="ITSM.Score.Domain.Scheduler.SchedulerProvider" connectionStringName="ITSM.Score.Model.Properties.Settings.ITSMSCOREConnectionString" persistChanges="true" />
    </appointmentProviders>
  </radScheduler>
  <radCompression>
    <excludeHandlers>
      <add handlerPath=".svc" matchExact="false"/>
    </excludeHandlers>
  </radCompression>
</telerik.web.ui>

Before the provider, I had been pulling straight from the db and putting the resulting data into a custom generic list.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris...
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2010
1 answer
146 views
Hello,
  Forgive me as this may seem like a newbie question, I'm trying to do a simple operation of disabling a control (asp.net Button) during an Ajax operation based on this article:
http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/ajxdisablecontrolsduringajax.html
The structure I have as follow

WebUserControl:
<telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="AjaxManagerProxy1" runat="server">
<telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="btnFilter">
<AjaxSettings>
            <UpdatedControls>
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="grdReport" LoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1"
                    UpdatePanelHeight="" />
            </UpdatedControls>
        </telerik:AjaxSetting>
   </AjaxSettings>
</telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy>

Master page

Masterpage:
<script type="text/javascript">
    function RequestStart(sender, args) {
<script type="text/javascript">
       
function RequestStart(sender, args)
       {
          
args.EventTargetElement.disabled = true;
       }
       
function ResponseEnd(sender, args)
       {
           
args.EventTargetElement.disabled = false;
       }
</script>

    <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server" />
     <telerik:RadAjaxManager id="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server">
      <ClientEvents OnRequestStart="RequestStart" OnResponseEnd="ResponseEnd" />
     </telerik:RadAjaxManager>

Now, args.EventTargetElement is always coming as null, I tried placing the script in the usercontrol but that didn't make a difference.  Can you please help?

Regards,
Cal
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2010
1 answer
59 views
We are trying to modify the image preview properties tab that is shown in the right side of the image manager browser (left side contains radfileexplorer and right side contains imagepreviewer in filebrowser dialog).

What would be the best approach to modifying the properties tab or removing it completely on the image manager?
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2010
3 answers
160 views
Hello,

I use RadEditor pdf export feature.
I tested Live example on my pc. Nothing change any code.
I tried to test pdf export example. like this (http://localhost:8301/radcontrols_aspnetajax/editor/examples/pdfexport/defaultcs.aspx)

Password box is displayed, I cannot open a downloaded pdf file.
Does RadEditor set the initial password?

I use RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX Q1 2010.

Thanks
Mikiya Sato
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Nov 2010
1 answer
302 views
I am just wondering how to get the selected color to show up in #000000 etc... ?

Thanks!
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2010
1 answer
86 views
Hi all,

I downloaded Q2 2020 SP2 for evaluation and I see that the demo for the multipage talks about the contentURL. I don't see that property on the RadPageView. Is that property available in this release?

Thanks,
Jennifer
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2010
1 answer
111 views
I use radgrid in both scrolling and paging mode (there is switch). Problem is in scrolling mode when in table is fewer items than can fit on the visible area, rows are expanded to fill entire page. Example: I have 3 items and they have height about 200px to fit scrollheight. I want to rows have always same height no matter how many items is in table. Below rows should be blank space like in paging mode.

Just do not tell me to change scrollheight depending on how many items is in the table.
.ScrollHeight = Unit.Pixel(RadPane2.Height.Value - 30)
30 - fixed header
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Nov 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?