Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
104 views
Hello, everyone

 I refer the demo code and use the following code to build arraylist.

=================================
public class MyObjECG
    {
        public string _date = "";
        public string _time = "";

        public MyObjECG()
        {
        }

        public MyObjECG(string strDate, string strTime)
        {
            _date = strDate;
            _time = strTime;
        }
        public string Date
        {
            get
            {
                return _date;
            }
        }
        public string Time
        {
            get
            {
                return _time;
            }
        }
    }
================================= 
I want to show these data in two rows. It likes outlook style 'form/subject'. So I add '<telerik:GridTemplateColumn>' in my gridview. 
When I set  '<telerik:GridTemplateColumn>' in my grid, the grid view will show twice data like the following.

Date/Time            Date                Time
===============================
2011/07/18       2011/07/18          18:00
18:00

I just want to show.

Date/Time        
===========
2011/07/18       
18:00

Anybody help me ??

Thanks, Tseng

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Jul 2011
6 answers
391 views
I have a web form with 2 radbutton. Approve and Reject. When Reject button is clicked. I would like to pop up radprompt to capture reject reason and update the reason via stored proc from code behind.
How can I capture the reason and using it from code behind?
cheekl
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Jul 2011
2 answers
124 views
Could you add demo on exporting child hierarchy within the grid as well?

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax-beta/grid/examples/generalfeatures/exporting/defaultcs.aspx
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
1 answer
72 views
Hi All,

  I am following the example of the related comboxes.
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/combobox/examples/functionality/multiplecomboboxes/defaultcs.aspx

 I have two related comboboxes and an add button Once the user selected from both the radComboBox_filters and radCombox_E comboxes, he can add the selection to the listbox RadListBox_EFilters on the right side.

My problem is that radComboBox_filters does not display "Select filters" at the top of the comboxBox because I want to display "select filters" at the top of the combox. Also, If I select something from the RadCombobox_filters, the radCombox_E will be populated with data. Once I select something from the radcombox_e and click the add button, radCombox_E gets cleared out. I don't want the radCombox_E to be cleared out just becasue I clicked on add button.
How can I fix that because I don't want the readCombox_e to be cleared out once i push the add button. Below is my code.
<script type="text/javascript">
    var ECombo;
     
function pageLoad() {
      
    ECombo = $find('<%= RadPanelBar1.Items[0].Items[0].FindControl("RadComboBox_E").ClientID %>');
  
}
  
function RadComboBox_E_Load(combo, eventArgs) {
  
    var item = eventArgs.get_item();
  
    ECombo.set_text("Loading...");    
    if (item.get_index() > 0) {
  
       ECombo.requestItems(item.get_textElement().innerText, false);
    }
    else {
        ECombo.set_text(" ");
        ECombo.clearItems();
  
    }
}
function ItemsLoaded(combo, eventArqs) {
     
    if (combo.get_items().get_count() > 0) {
        // pre-select the first item
        combo.set_text(combo.get_items().getItem(0).get_text());
        combo.get_items().getItem(0).highlight();
    }
    combo.showDropDown();
}
  
  
  
</script>
  
<telerik:RadPanelBar ID="RadPanelBar1" runat="server" Width="1500px" BackColor="#E6E6E6" ExpandMode="MultipleExpandedItems">
            <Items>
                <telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="Filters" Expanded="true">
                    <items>
                        <telerik:RadPanelItem Text="">
                            <ItemTemplate>
                                <table width="20%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tr>
        <td style="width:10%">
        Filters:
         <telerik:RadComboBox ID="RadComboBox_filters" 
                runat="server" 
                Width="200px" 
                  
                OnClientSelectedIndexChanging="RadComboBox_E_Load" 
                onitemsrequested="RadComboBox_filters_ItemsRequested" EmptyMessage="Select Filters" HighlightTemplatedItems="true" Filter="StartsWith"></telerik:RadComboBox>
  
          </td>
          <td> </td>
          <td style="width:10%">
           E:
            <telerik:RadComboBox ID="RadComboBox_E" 
                runat="server" 
                ClientIDMode="Static"
                Width="200px" 
               OnClientItemsRequested="ItemsLoaded" onitemsrequested="RadComboBox_E_ItemsRequested" MarkFirstMatch="true" EmptyMessage="Please Select.."/>
        </td>
        <td> </td>
         <td> </td>
          <td> </td>
        <td style="width:10%"><br />
                <telerik:RadButton ID="RadButton_Add" runat="server" Text="Add" 
                       onclick="RadButton_Add_Click">
                        <Icon SecondaryIconCssClass="rbAdd" SecondaryIconRight="4" SecondaryIconTop="4" />
                    </telerik:RadButton>
          
        </td>
        <td style="width:10%">
             <telerik:RadListBox runat="server" ID="RadListBox_EFilters"  AutoPostBack="false"
                    SelectionMode="Single" Width="600px" Height="200px" AllowDelete="true">
                    </telerik:RadListBox>
        </td>
        <td style="width:80%"> </td>
      
    </tr>
  
  
</table>
  
  
                            </ItemTemplate>
                        </telerik:RadPanelItem>
                    </items>
                </telerik:RadPanelItem>
            </Items>
        </telerik:RadPanelBar>

Any help will be appreciated.

Anjali
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
2 answers
205 views
Hi All, I am using the Demo code for using the automatic editing features of the grid, but regardless of if I "edit" a record or "Insert" a record, only the "Update" ever shows, "Insert" Button never does. Using the following code:
Q1 2011
RadGrid settings
           AllowAutomaticInserts="true" 
           AllowAutomaticUpdates="true" 
           AllowAutomaticDeletes="true"  
    
    
Command buttons:  "Insert" Button never shows. 
    <td colspan="99"> 
        <asp:Button 
            ID="btnUpdate" 
            Text="Update" 
            runat="server" 
            CommandName="Update" 
            Visible='<%# !(Container is Telerik.Web.UI.GridInsertionObject) %>'> 
        </asp:Button> 
        <asp:Button 
            ID="btnInsert" 
            Text="Insert" 
            runat="server" 
            CommandName="PerformInsert"
            Visible='<%# Container is Telerik.Web.UI.GridInsertionObject %>'> 
        </asp:Button> 
Thanks,

Matt


Matt
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
6 answers
140 views
My RadGrid shows a Popup for Insert and Edit actions on a row.

In the Popup, I need to set a RadTexbox.Enabled = True/ False based on the value of a RadComboBox in the Popup.

Is there an example demonstrating this?

Thank you,

Rick

Rick
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
1 answer
103 views
I am using a asyncupload that works locally but wont upload to the server I've went through a few different tutorials to try to get figure it out with no luck. Any directions would be great.

Thanks
Curt
Curt
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
4 answers
79 views
Hi, is there a way to remove editform for certain grids? We would appreciate if the arrow keys could still be present in that grids, thanks.
Murilo
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
3 answers
282 views
I have an issue with File Explorer.

I want that my files folder in which all the files will go when some one upload using File explorer should not be under root directory.
For example my Application is on D drive under projects and all the files will go to E://Files folder.

When I put this files folder inside my root directory than I am easily able to give virtual path to FileExplorer and it works fine.
But in my case the Files folder is out side the root directory and I am not able to provide virtual path to File Explorer.

Can't we give only physical path to file explorer?

Please provide the solution for this.
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
1 answer
166 views
Hello
I just downloaded the demo SofiacarRental. I just can't make it run. I got an error exception about the

SofiaCarRentalEntityDiagrams.
I can't see any note that explain how to get started with it. Witch version of SQLExpress do I have to use?
And do you have any documentation about this demo somewhere?
Thank you
Myriam

Kosta Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?