Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
129 views
The double click event for the radsplitbar doesn't occurs when the spliter is in expanded mode..

but working fine when the spliter is in collapsed mode...

Give me some solution..
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
1 answer
139 views
Hello,

There are so many legends and need to display veticle instead of horizontal.

Legends should be on the right side of the chart.

What is the way to display legends at right and verticle ?

psa image for clear idea.
Evgenia
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
1 answer
96 views
Hi

I have a multi-select RadGrid.

I have supplied and ItemCommand handler in my server side code,
and it gets triggered when I click on a row.

I get the RowClick item command

However if I have focus on the grid and hold the shift key down
and then I hit the down or up arrows the Selection column
changes, but I don't get a server side ItemCommand triggered.

Is there some other event handler I need to hook into to handle
the shift key mechanism for multi-selecting?

TIA
Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
1 answer
145 views
Hi

I have looked at the example you have that describes how to mult-select items in a grid,
but apparently the Shift key mechanism doesn't trigger an Item_Command event.

Using the Ctrl key does, clicking on the row does, and clicking on the CheckBox in my selection column
ALL Trigger Item_Commands marked as RowClick.

Any help greatly appreciated. 
Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
4 answers
172 views
I have a radgrid which allows me to select multiple rows. I was wondering how I would get a column value from the selected rows and add them to an arraylist.

I have the following code behind for the radgrid already:

Protected Sub ToggleRowSelection(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
        CType(CType(sender, CheckBox).NamingContainer, GridItem).Selected = CType(sender, CheckBox).Checked
    End Sub
 
    Protected Sub ToggleSelectedState(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
        Dim headerCheckBox As CheckBox = CType(sender, CheckBox)
        For Each dataItem As GridDataItem In RequestFiles.MasterTableView.Items
            CType(dataItem.FindControl("CheckBox1"), CheckBox).Checked = headerCheckBox.Checked
            dataItem.Selected = headerCheckBox.Checked
        Next
    End Sub
 
    Protected Sub Page_PreRender(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) Handles RequestFiles.PreRender
        lblCountRecords.Text = String.Format("<strong>{0}</strong>", RequestFiles.SelectedItems.Count)
    End Sub

So I want to get the value from column 2 and display as - 001, 002, 004, 005, 007.

This then needs to go into an email.

Something like. The files you requested were: 001, 002, 004, 005, 007
Vasil
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
1 answer
148 views
Hi,

I am using Multicolumn combobox in Grid. Now i have requirement where i have to show combobox in those Multicolumn of combobox. To better understand my scenario please see the attached screenshot.
I am able to bind simple Text (http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/combobox/examples/functionality/comboingrid/defaultcs.aspx?product=combobox) in Column of the Mulicolumn combobox but unable to bind combobox under MultipleColumn combobx in EditTemplate. Can anyone tell me how to do that ?

Thanks,
--Jai
Mira
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
1 answer
86 views
Hi,

I am having an issue with the position of the bar labels. Even though i set the label orientation to "outside", the first of the below screen shot have the label within the label. How can i have the label right over the bar (first bar), and make it look like the label on the second bar? I don't want to set the autoscale=false. is there a way to do it without playing with the autoscale? I am currently using the Telerik Q1 2011 version.

Thank you.
Jacob
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
1 answer
112 views
Hi

I am testing MOSSRadEditor 5.X. Everything is working. But I don't know how to add emoticons in MOSSRadeditor Tool bar. I have to configure in ToolsFiles.xml. Can you guide me?

Thanks in advance.


Stanimir
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
1 answer
145 views
HI,
I RadGrid i have set
<EditFormSettings>
  <EditColumn ButtonType="PushButton">
  </EditColumn>
</EditFormSettings>

And RadGrid create asp:Button, but i have get telerik:RadButton.
I don't want to use RadFormDecorator, because it prevents the use of RadAjaxPanel

Thank



Mira
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
1 answer
97 views

Can you please provide me with a Grid Demo with features :

 

  1. Expanding the columns width  according to the width of the Content (with single word entered).
  2. Expanding the columns according to the width of the Content (with multiple words entered).

 

 

      As I have seen that when there is a single word entered  the columns expand as per as the Content, but when there are multiple words

      With spaces in between them I have encountered one problem that some columns expand according to the content and

      Some columns do not expand and get shrink.



Thanks in Advance.
Vasil
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jul 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?