Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
192 views
The HeaderContextMenu in a RadGrid will display a number of items, such as "Sort Ascending", "Clear Sorting" and "Columns".

I want to translate these items globally, preferably in the theme files we use for the various cultures. This is already possible for items such as the NoMasterRecordsText in the MasterTableView. How can I do this for the items in the HeaderContextMenu, for all grids in my application?
Maikel
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
1 answer
121 views
I have a control that loads textboxes, dropdowns, etc, automatically. It loads also textboxes with a dateinputsetting on it so it can validate for a valid date format. Only I have a slight problem with the dateinputsettings which requires to add multiple dateformats / displaydateformats. Is this even possible to add multiple dateformats / displaydateformats for a dateinputsetting?

Thank you in advance for the response.

Best regards,
Michiel Peeters
Vasil
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
0 answers
110 views

How can i use the examples done

<add assembly="Telerik.Charting, Version=2.0.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=D14F3DCC8E3E8763"/>

 in visual studio 2008 with visual studio 2010 because i get an error on this line of code when l try to run it on 2010.
The error says

Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Charting, Version=2.0.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d14f3dcc8e3e8763' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\RadControlsAJAXCourseware\Courseware_Projects\Chart\CS\GettingStarted1\GettingStarted1\Web.config 31 

Seki
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 25 Jul 2011
1 answer
138 views
in runtime How to bind a new column into a rad grid view 
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
3 answers
181 views
Hello,

In the month view, how can I display the complete name of the month?

i.e June, 2011 instead of Jun, 2011
      September, 2011 instead of Sep, 2011..., etc..

Thanks,
Dinesh
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
1 answer
214 views
Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to set a maximum height for my radTrreView.
How could i do it?
Thank you
Shirya
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
4 answers
220 views

RadEditorSharePoint 5.8.6.0

 

Removing script tag new version

<div id="mboxCreate"></div><script type="text/javascript">mboxCreate('mboxCreate','enuk_create')</script>

 

Now, when I save, only the bold part gets saved. <script tag is getting removed>

Our customer ID is JT359876

 

Stanimir
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
3 answers
141 views
Hello,
I have the form in the menu (RadMenu), and this menu as I generate my database, the CS is as follows:

             Menu.Items.Clear ();


             Menu.DataTextField = "text";
             Menu.DataFieldID = "cd_menu";
             Menu.DataFieldParentID = "cd_menuID";
             Menu.DataNavigateUrlField = "Navigate";
             Menu.DataSource fnBusiness.GetMenu = (cd_modulo, cd_usuario);
             Menu.DataBind ();

and is working perfectly, but has emerged ...
by clicking the menu items will not open on another page but in a new page as popup.

I have this code
openPopUp function (url, name) {
     window.open (url, name, 'width = 400px, height = 400px, resizable = no, modal = yes ");
}


Is there a way of clicking the menu item he did not open the page, but call this function passing as parameter the DataNavigateUrlField?

Thanks to all
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
6 answers
208 views
Hello,

After poking around in various Telerik APIs (specifically, WinForms and ASP.NET Ajax) I noticed there is a Telerik.PDF namespace. I'm not sure to what extent Telerik supports generation of PDF documents, but let me elaborate on my situation and hopefully someone can indicate whether Telerik controls can be used to find a resolution.

Essentially, on our website, we have web pages that replicate paper applications a user might fill out physically. We'd like to automate the process so that they can basically fill out a virtual application. A requirement of our customers, however, is that we need to generate a copy of the application, as they always had the original in the past. The first thought was to generate a PDF of the filled out 'virtual document' however this is proving to be extremely difficult due to the nature of generating a PDF from a web page in general. We do not require the PDF to replicate the controls on the web page, simply the layout; even if this is a flat image. In fact, a flat image may even be prefereable.

I noticed the RadGrid has export to PDF functionality built in. I am wondering if:

A) Has anyone generated PDFs from webpages? With Telerik?

- or -

B) Is there enough functionality in the Telerik.PDF namespace to engineer this solution myself if need be?

Lastly, if neither of these is true (which would be somewhat unfortunate) is a web PDF snapshot generator in the works at all?

Thanks,
Nelson
GK
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
6 answers
248 views
I have looked at the basic sorting example but I would prefer not to have the sort mechanism be triggered from controls outside of the listview. I have my listview set up to mimic the look and feel of a RadGrid using the predefined layout for grids. Is there any way to set up the sorting such that users can simply click on the headers in my listview (and also show the up/down arrow) to initiate the sorting process? I would like the sorting of my listview to be exactly like this. Is this possible?
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?