Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
153 views
I have a page with a tooltip on it defined thus...
<telerik:RadToolTipManager runat="server"
                           ID="RadToolTipManager1"
                           OffsetX="0"
                           OffsetY="0"
                           ShowDelay="5000"
                           HideDelay="500"
                           Width="320"
                           Height="210"
                           Animation="None"
                           Text="Loading..."
                           RelativeTo="Element"
                           OnAjaxUpdate="RadToolTipManager1_AjaxUpdate"
                           OnClientBeforeShow="FolderTreeToolTipBeforeShow"
                           EnableShadow="true"
                           HideEvent="LeaveTargetAndToolTip"
                           AutoCloseDelay="10000" />
It doesn't matter what I set ShowDelay to, the tooltip shows as soon as I hover over it.

Pourquoi?

-- 
Stuart

Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
1 answer
140 views
I have a Rating control in a FormView which is populated using a SQLDataSource.

<asp:FormView ID="FormView2" runat="server" DataKeyNames="IDProjectsMaster" 
    DataSourceID="sds_MasterProjects">
                                    <EditItemTemplate>
                                        <table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" style="width: 100%">
                                            <tr>
                                                <td class="tbltd" style="width: 110px">
                                                    Project Subject:</td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:TextBox ID="SubjectTextBox" runat="server" 
                                                        Text='<%# Bind("Subject") %>' Width="400px" />
                                                    <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="RequiredFieldValidator1" runat="server" 
                                                        ControlToValidate="SubjectTextBox" ErrorMessage="*" Font-Bold="True" 
                                                        Font-Size="Medium" ForeColor="#FF3300"></asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                            <tr>
                                                <td class="tbltd" style="width: 110px">
                                                    Enter Date:</td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:Label ID="EnterDateLabel" runat="server" 
                                                        Text='<%# Bind("EnterDate","{0:d}") %>' />
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                            <tr>
                                                <td class="tbltd" style="width: 110px">
                                                    Completion Date:</td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <telerik:RadDatePicker ID="RadDatePicker2" Runat="server" 
                                                        Culture="English (United States)" DbSelectedDate='<%# Bind("ResolutionDate") %>'>
                                                        <Calendar ID="Calendar2" Runat="server" UseColumnHeadersAsSelectors="False" 
                                                            UseRowHeadersAsSelectors="False" ViewSelectorText="x">
                                                        </Calendar>
                                                        <DatePopupButton HoverImageUrl="" ImageUrl="" />
                                                        <DateInput ID="DateInput2" Runat="server" DateFormat="M/d/yyyy" DisplayDateFormat="M/d/yyyy">
                                                        </DateInput>
                                                    </telerik:RadDatePicker>
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                            <tr>
                                                <td class="tbltd" style="width: 110px">
                                                    Technician: </td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:DropDownList ID="ddl_IDAssignedTech" runat="server" 
                                                        AppendDataBoundItems="True" DataSourceID="sds_Technician" 
                                                        DataTextField="FullName" DataValueField="ActiveDirID" 
                                                        Text='<%# Bind("IDAssignedTech") %>'>
                                                        <asp:ListItem Text="Select" Value="0" />
                                                        <asp:ListItem Text="Team" Value="1" />
                                                    </asp:DropDownList>
                                                    <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="RequiredFieldValidator2" runat="server" 
                                                        ControlToValidate="ddl_IDAssignedTech" ErrorMessage="*" Font-Bold="True" 
                                                        Font-Size="Medium" ForeColor="#FF3300"></asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                            <tr>
                                                <td class="tbltd" style="width: 110px">
                                                    Priority:</td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <telerik:RadRating ID="RadRating1" Runat="server" ReadOnly="True" 
                                                        Skin="WebBlue" Value='<%# Eval("Priority") %>'>
                                                    </telerik:RadRating>
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                            <tr>
                                                <td class="tbltd" style="width: 110px">
                                                    Project Deadline:</td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <telerik:RadDatePicker ID="RadDatePicker3" Runat="server" 
                                                        Culture="English (United States)" 
                                                        DbSelectedDate='<%# Bind("ResolutionDeadline") %>'>
                                                        <Calendar ID="Calendar3" Runat="server" UseColumnHeadersAsSelectors="False" 
                                                            UseRowHeadersAsSelectors="False" ViewSelectorText="x">
                                                        </Calendar>
                                                        <DatePopupButton HoverImageUrl="" ImageUrl="" />
                                                        <DateInput ID="DateInput3" Runat="server" DateFormat="M/d/yyyy" 
                                                            DisplayDateFormat="M/d/yyyy">
                                                        </DateInput>
                                                    </telerik:RadDatePicker>
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                        </table>
                                        <h2>
                                            Project Details:</h2>
                                        <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width: 100%">
                                            <tr>
                                                <td style="width: 101px">
                                                     </td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:TextBox ID="tbx_Projects" runat="server" Text='<%# Bind("MasterProject") %>' 
                                                        Height="100px" TextMode="MultiLine" Width="625px" />
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                        </table>
                                        <h2>
                                            Comments:</h2>
                                        <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width: 100%">
                                            <tr>
                                                <td style="width: 101px">
                                                     </td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:TextBox ID="tbx_Comment" runat="server" Text='<%# Bind("Comment") %>' 
                                                        Height="100px" TextMode="MultiLine" Width="625px" />
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                        </table>
                                        <h2>
                                            Notes:</h2>
                                        <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width: 100%">
                                            <tr>
                                                <td style="width: 101px">
                                                     </td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:TextBox ID="tbx_Notes" runat="server" Text='<%# Bind("Notes") %>' 
                                                        Height="100px" TextMode="MultiLine" Width="625px" />
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                        </table>
                                        <br />
                                        <asp:Button ID="UpdateButton" runat="server" CausesValidation="True" 
                                            CommandName="Update" Text="Update" />
                                         <asp:Button ID="UpdateCancelButton" runat="server" 
                                            CausesValidation="False" CommandName="Cancel" Text="Cancel" />
                                    </EditItemTemplate>
    <ItemTemplate>
                                        <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width: 100%">
                                            <tr>
                                                <td>
                                                     </td>
                                            </tr>
                                        </table>
                                        <table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" style="width: 100%">
                                            <tr>
                                                <td class="tbltd" style="width: 112px">
                                                    Project Subject:</td>
                                                <td>
                                                  
                                                    <asp:Label ID="SubjectLabel" runat="server" style="font-weight: 700" 
                                                        Text='<%# Bind("Subject") %>' />
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                            <tr>
                                                <td class="tbltd" style="width: 112px">
                                                    Enter Date:</td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:Label ID="EnterDateLabel" runat="server" 
                                                        Text='<%# Bind("EnterDate","{0:d}") %>' />
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                            <tr>
                                                <td class="tbltd" style="width: 112px">
                                                    Deadline Date:</td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:Label ID="lbl_DealineDate" runat="server" 
                                                        Text='<%# Bind("ResolutionDeadline","{0:d}") %>' />
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                            <tr>
                                                <td class="tbltd" style="width: 112px">
                                                    Completion Date:</td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:Label ID="ResolutionDateLabel" runat="server" 
                                                        Text='<%# Bind("ResolutionDate","{0:d}")  %>' />
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                            <tr>
                                                <td class="tbltd" style="width: 112px">
                                                    Technician: </td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:Label ID="FullNameLabel" runat="server" 
                                                        Text='<%# Bind("FullName") %>' />
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                            <tr>
                                                <td class="tbltd" style="width: 112px">
                                                    Priority:</td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <telerik:RadRating ID="RadRating1" Runat="server" ReadOnly="True" 
                                                        Skin="WebBlue" Value='<%# Eval("Priority") %>'>
                                                    </telerik:RadRating>
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                            <tr>
                                                <td class="tbltd" style="width: 112px">
                                                    Project Deadline:</td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:Label ID="ResolutionDeadlineLabel" runat="server" 
                                                        Text='<%# Bind("ResolutionDeadline","{0:d}")  %>' />
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                        </table>
                                        <h2>
                                            Project Details:</h2>
                                        <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width: 800px">
                                            <tr>
                                                <td style="width: 101px">
                                                     </td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:Label ID="ProjectLabel" runat="server" Text='<%# Eval("MasterProject").ToString().Replace(Environment.NewLine,"<br />") %>' />
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                        </table>
                                        <h2>
                                            Comments:</h2>
                                        <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width: 800px">
                                            <tr>
                                                <td style="width: 101px">
                                                     </td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:Label ID="CommentLabel" runat="server" Text='<%# Eval("Comment").ToString().Replace(Environment.NewLine,"<br />") %>' />
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                        </table>
                                        <h2>
                                            Notes:</h2>
                                        <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width: 800px">
                                            <tr>
                                                <td style="width: 101px">
                                                     </td>
                                                <td>
                                                    <asp:Label ID="NotesLabel" runat="server" Text='<%# Eval("Notes").ToString().Replace(Environment.NewLine,"<br />") %>' />
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
                                        </table>
                                        <br />
        <asp:Button ID="EditButton" runat="server" CausesValidation="False" 
            CommandName="Edit" Text="Edit" />
         <asp:Button ID="Button2" runat="server" Text="Delete" onclick="Button2_Click" />
    </ItemTemplate>
</asp:FormView>


<asp:SqlDataSource ID="sds_MasterProjects" runat="server" 
    ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:IT_CentralConnectionString %>" 
    DeleteCommand="DELETE FROM [ITC_ProjectsMaster]" 
    InsertCommand="" 
    SelectCommand="SELECT [IDProjectsMaster], [EnterDate], [ResolutionDeadline], [ResolutionDate], [FullName], [Subject], [MasterProject], [Priority], [Comment], [Notes], [IDAssignedTech] FROM [vw_ITC_Projects_Masters] WHERE [IDProjectsMaster] = @IDProjectsMaster" 
    UpdateCommand="UPDATE [ITC_Projects_Masters] SET [EnterDate] = @EnterDate, [ModifiedDate] = @ModifiedDate, [IDModifiedUser] = @IDModifiedUser, [ResolutionDeadline] = @ResolutionDeadline, [ResolutionDate] = @ResolutionDate, [IDAssignedTech] = @IDAssignedTech, [Subject] = @Subject, [MasterProject] = @MasterProject, [Priority] = @Priority, [Comment] = @Comment, [Notes] = @Notes WHERE [IDProjectsMaster] = @IDProjectsMaster">
    <InsertParameters>
        <asp:Parameter Name="EnterDate" Type="DateTime" />
    </InsertParameters>
    <SelectParameters>
        <asp:QueryStringParameter Name="IDProjectsMaster" QueryStringField="IDProjectsMaster" 
            Type="Int32" />
    </SelectParameters>
    <UpdateParameters>
        <asp:Parameter Name="EnterDate" Type="DateTime" />
        <asp:Parameter Name="ModifiedDate" Type="DateTime" />
        <asp:Parameter Name="IDModifiedUser" Type="Int32" />
        <asp:Parameter Name="ResolutionDeadline" Type="DateTime" />
        <asp:Parameter Name="ResolutionDate" Type="DateTime" />
        <asp:Parameter Name="IDAssignedTech" Type="String" />
        <asp:Parameter Name="Subject" Type="String" />
        <asp:Parameter Name="MasterProject" Type="String" />
        <asp:Parameter Name="Priority" Type="Decimal" />
        <asp:Parameter Name="Comment" Type="String" />
        <asp:Parameter Name="Notes" Type="String" />
        <asp:Parameter Name="IDProjectsMaster" Type="Int32" />
    </UpdateParameters>
</asp:SqlDataSource>

My issue is that when I attempt to update the data, the rating is not updated and the field value is ste to null.

How can I use the Rating control in the update portion of the formview?

Thanks in advance.













Slav
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
3 answers
198 views
I am trying to create an application were a user can move multiple files from a virtual path to a physical path. I am open to using FileExplorer, TreeView, or whatever makes this possible. My major issue has been getting the physical path to work.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Brad
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
0 answers
87 views
HI,
    I have a grid and a collection of class objects bound to it. And the property that I need to access, is like objA.objB.propA. So I am confused how to put it in Datakey so that I can access it on the editcommand event. So i was thinking, if I could get the bound collection I can access the prop.
Is there a way to do this?

Thanks & Regards.
deepti
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 25 Jul 2011
4 answers
364 views
I have two RadListViews on a page. I have a client side call to do some processing via AJAX and after this I call the .rebind() method on both ListViews. However, only one of the list views is refreshed properly - whichever one is called second.
If I reload the page, both listviews refresh correctly.
Seems like odd behaviour as I've used this elsewhere without any problems, is there an issue with having two on a page that could be causing the problem?
I'm using a RadAjaxManager as well with each ListView targeting itself as the updated control.
Felipe Casanova
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
13 answers
303 views

I want to put editor in frameset on website but I have google 3 days nothing found which I want

My requirement is

My webpage contain frameset which has 2 frame A, B

Frame A contain editor toolbar only

Frame B contain multiple editor content areas

I know there is feature that one toolbar and multiple content area and both must be in same page

while in my website toolbar and content area must be in seperate frames

so give me the solution how i can seperate toolbar and content area of editor in 2 different frames and work properly

 

thanks

Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
3 answers
135 views
Hello,
I need an exact solution as in your sample and I took a small isolated sample from one of the forum post made by your support guy. And it failed.
When I run the sample, edit row and try to update changes, I get an error like "Microsoft JScript error: Object does not support property or method _destroyTree". And debugger stops at this point in dynamic ScriptResource.axd source file:
removeDropDown:function(){
var _30=this.get_dropDownElement().parentNode;
_30.parentNode.removeChild(_30);
if(this._disposeChildElements){
Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager.getInstance()._destroyTree(_30);
}

When I remove dropdownlist column, everything works fine. Can you please help me with this?
Thanks

Vasil
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
5 answers
434 views
Hi everyone,

Using the rad scheduler in timeline view and there appears to be a display bug with the date picker when no resources or appointments are loaded for the scheduler (see attached image). Essentially, the display of the date picker gets cut off. I am sure there is a style which can be overridden to ensure the picker displays properly, just can't seem to locate the right one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Derek
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
1 answer
96 views
Dear .

Have a nice day.

I am using RadUpload Control to upload images on server.

I want to write domain Name on the image so automatically any user upload image, domain name apear on image, so my images become copyright.

How can i do this?

Thank you so much for your help.

Regards.
Peter Filipov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
1 answer
141 views
I dropped an asp button within a RAD PageView control, on button click in code behind I call javascript to open the RAD Window...like this:

 
Protected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
  Dim strScript As String = "<script language='javascript' type='text/javascript'>Sys.Application.add_load(ShowWindow);</script>"
  Page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(Me.GetType, "ShowWindow", strScript)
End Sub

function ShowWindow() {
  var manager = GetRadWindowManager();
  var window1 = manager.GetWindowByName("SaveSiteNoteWindow");
  window1.show(null, "SaveSiteNoteWindow");
}

I use this method in other scenerios and it works perfect, as soon as I drop the button within the RAD PageView control nothing happens upon button click.

Please advise.

Thanks,













Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?