Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
0 answers
87 views

Hi,

Now i am able to print RadGrid selected row with the help of following article:
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/grid/how-to-print-selected-radgrid-row-and-add-new-link-button-in-command-item-template.aspx

I need to print Header Row along with selected row.

How can i achieve above requirement.

Thanks in advance...

Guruvu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 05 Sep 2011
4 answers
86 views
Hi,

Here's what I want to do:

- Have 2 RadGrids, let's call them left and right
- When I select an item from the left grid (by clicking a link, which I created using a GridButtonColumn ButtonType="LinkButton"), it adds it to the right grid (I did this by storing the right grid item collection in session)

That's about it.
Currently, my code kinda works, except:

- It reloads the whole page, no AJAX
- After page reload, the new item is not visible in the right grid yet, it requires another reload (which is logical: first post back to enter the ItemCommand event handler method, at which point it's too late to fill in the right grid as it has already been databound, so the second reload is needed so the right grid retrieves the new item from the session)

What's the best way to address both issues?
Load the right grid in JS, or something? Maybe even the left one too, as the actual scenario is a bit more complex than what I detailed above (the left grid items depend on stuff you selected in a menu).

Thanks in advance.
Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
2 answers
159 views

When viewing the RadTreeView via IE 9 when served from IIS 6, the tri-state checkboxes are not visible. Other browsers do not have this issue. When viewing the RadTreeView via IE 9 when served from IIS 7, everything works as expected. I am using v.2011.2.712.40. Any ideas? 

Here is the web config:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
    <appSettings>
    <add key="Telerik.Skin" value="Windows7" />
    <add key="Telerik.ScriptManager.TelerikCdn" value="Disabled" />
    <add key="Telerik.StyleSheetManager.TelerikCdn" value="Disabled" />    
    </appSettings>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"></customErrors>
        <authentication mode="Windows" />
        <authorization>
            <allow roles="Resident Portal Users" />
        </authorization>
        <compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.0">
            <assemblies>
                <add assembly="System.Web.Entity, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" />
                <add assembly="System.Data.Entity, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" /></assemblies></compilation>
        <pages>
            <controls>
                <add tagPrefix="telerik" namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" />
            </controls>
        </pages>
        <httpHandlers>
            <add path="ChartImage.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.ChartHttpHandler" verb="*" validate="false" />
            <add path="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler" verb="*" validate="false" />
            <add path="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx" type="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler" verb="*" validate="false" />
            <add path="Telerik.RadUploadProgressHandler.ashx" type="Telerik.Web.UI.RadUploadProgressHandler" verb="*" validate="false" />
            <add path="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource" verb="*" validate="false" />
        </httpHandlers>
        <httpModules>
        </httpModules>
    </system.web>
    <system.webServer>
        <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" />
        <modules runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests="true">
        </modules>
        <handlers>
            <remove name="ChartImage_axd" />
            <add name="ChartImage_axd" path="ChartImage.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.ChartHttpHandler" verb="*" preCondition="integratedMode" />
            <remove name="Telerik_Web_UI_SpellCheckHandler_axd" />
            <add name="Telerik_Web_UI_SpellCheckHandler_axd" path="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler" verb="*" preCondition="integratedMode" />
            <remove name="Telerik_Web_UI_DialogHandler_aspx" />
            <add name="Telerik_Web_UI_DialogHandler_aspx" path="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.aspx" type="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler" verb="*" preCondition="integratedMode" />
            <remove name="Telerik_RadUploadProgressHandler_ashx" />
            <add name="Telerik_RadUploadProgressHandler_ashx" path="Telerik.RadUploadProgressHandler.ashx" type="Telerik.Web.UI.RadUploadProgressHandler" verb="*" preCondition="integratedMode" />
            <remove name="Telerik_Web_UI_WebResource_axd" />
            <add name="Telerik_Web_UI_WebResource_axd" path="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource" verb="*" preCondition="integratedMode" />
        </handlers>
    </system.webServer>
    <connectionStrings>
    </connectionStrings>
</configuration>
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
1 answer
123 views
Has anyone else got a stack overflow problem with the 2011.2.712.40 assembly?
We have verified that the new assembly is somehow triggering an issue.
We have reverted back to an older version and all the errors went away.
Since it is at the IIS level, we can't even determine what is causing it.
We are running IIS6 on a web farm with only 2 servers.
We don't get the error when we run from our local machine.
Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas on what could be causing it?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
2 answers
135 views
/Hi there.

I'm looking for a  someway to hide the header scheduler. I've already be able to hide almost everything from the header but I don't now how to hide the week days. I don't want to use the "no header" option because in such way the scheduler will luck ugly without any header. So I want keep the header but with no information in it. 

Here is the far I could go: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/v079.jpg/
As you can see I have the "9/19/2011 - 9/23/2011" information. How can I hide that information. 

Best regards
Regula
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
2 answers
94 views
Hi.

I was checking the following demos for RadGrid Grid / Declarative Relations and Items Drag and Drop and I wondering if is it possible to have a hierarchical RadGrid with Items Drag and Drop functionality implemented? Is RadGrid support this functionality? If so, how to implement this?
Ahmed
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
2 answers
144 views
Hi,

I need to print individual record from my rad grid(i.e.,i need to select any record from my grid and need to provide print option).

How can i full fill above requirement.

Thanks in advance...
Guruvu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
3 answers
396 views
Hello,

i'm thinking of create a Pivot Table like the Excell Pivot Table using RadGrid...Is this control able to do that??

Thank you

Ricardo
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
5 answers
200 views
Hi,
I'm having a problem where a radmenu used in a toolbar button item template does not appear in Safari or Chrome.
The issue is visible in the telerik demos:

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet/prometheus/ToolBar/Examples/Functionality/Templates/DefaultCS.aspx


The 'Choose Template' menu seems to open up out of view underneath the toolbar. I've played with style attributes using z-index, but so far do not have a successfull workaround. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike
Chen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
3 answers
153 views
Hi,

I can see that the file that is uploaded to Temporary Folder will be randomly renamed. Is there anyway that I can access these file? (I don't want to wait until after postback)

Thanks All

Lamk.
Peter Filipov
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?