Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
98 views
I need to change the colors on pie chart.code is here.if success then green color, for failure red,for Not applicable fill with gray color.
And I have attached the screen shot.please reply me.

Protected Sub GetLatestBackup()
        Try
            'To bind the Latest Backup Chart
            rcLatestBackup.Series.Clear()
            Dim dbNutBackupModel As New NutBackupModel
            Dim dashlist As List(Of DashBoardList)
 
            dashlist = (From objdashboardlist In dbNutBackupModel.Getbackupstatus _
                       Select New DashBoardlist With {.CntSuccessful = (CInt(objdashboardlist(4))), .CntFailure = (CInt(objdashboardlist(5))), .CntNA = (CInt(objdashboardlist(6)))}).ToList()
            ' Dim intSuccessful As Integer = dashlist.IndexO
            Dim dtList As New DataTable("StatusList")
            dtList.Columns.Add("Count", GetType(Integer))
            dtList.Columns.Add("Status", GetType(String))
            Dim drowSuccess As DataRow = dtList.NewRow()
            Dim drowFailed As DataRow = dtList.NewRow()
            Dim drowNA As DataRow = dtList.NewRow()
            drowSuccess("Count") = dashlist.Item(0).CntSuccessful
            drowSuccess("Status") = "Successful"
            dtList.Rows.Add(drowSuccess)
            dtList.AcceptChanges()
 
 
            drowFailed("Count") = dashlist.Item(0).CntFailure
            drowFailed("Status") = "Failed"
            dtList.Rows.Add(drowFailed)
 
            drowNA("Count") = dashlist.Item(0).CntNA
            drowNA("Status") = "N/A"
            dtList.Rows.Add(drowNA)
            dtList.AcceptChanges()
 
            rcLatestBackup.DataSource = dtList
            rcLatestBackup.IntelligentLabelsEnabled = True
            rcLatestBackup.DataManager.LabelsColumn = "Status"
            rcLatestBackup.DataBind()
            rcLatestBackup.Series(0).Name = "Status"
            rcLatestBackup.Series(0).Appearance.LegendDisplayMode = Telerik.Charting.ChartSeriesLegendDisplayMode.ItemLabels
            rcLatestBackup.Series(0).ActiveRegionToolTip = "#ITEM: #%"
            rcLatestBackup.ChartTitle.TextBlock.Text = " Latest backup status- " & " Success : " & dashlist.Item(0).CntSuccessful & "  " & " Failure : " & dashlist.Item(0).CntFailure
            rcLatestBackup.Series(0).Appearance.LabelAppearance.Visible = True
        Catch ex As Exception
            CommonFunctions.ErrorLog("Dashboard.aspx.vb", "GetLatestBackup", ex)
        End Try
 
    End Sub
<telerik:RadChart ID="rcLatestBackup" runat="server" DefaultType="Pie" AutoTextWrap="true" SeriesOrientation="Vertical">
                                 
                                   <Appearance Dimensions-Width="710px" ImageQuality="HighQuality">
                                 </Appearance>
                                <Series>
                               <telerik:ChartSeries Name="Series 1" Type="Pie" DataYColumn="">
                               <Appearance LegendDisplayMode="SeriesName">
                            </Appearance>
                </telerik:ChartSeries>
            </Series>
                        </telerik:RadChart> 
Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
3 answers
112 views
Hi,

I've been using  the ItemsRequested event on a Radcombo, this worked fine when I was using IE8 both locally, production and live. I''ve recently upgarded to IE9 and the ItemRequested no longer works on production and live. But does work fine locally?

Am I missing something? Do you know why this might be?

Thanks
Ivana
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
1 answer
157 views
Hi friendz,

I need some CSS Support for Rad Delete Confirmation.

I attach tow images here one is CSS Applied and another one is normal Rad Delete Confirmation.

How to apply css to Rad Delete Confirmation Message.

Note:
        Po pup Style 1 is CSS Applied
        Popup Style 2 is Normal Rad Delete Confirmation

Thanks
Vinoth
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
1 answer
113 views
Hi,

i ahve a problem with recurring appointments. i am able to display recurrence appointments correctly . In Appointment Template beneath Subject i am giving anchor tag to take the user to some link or meeting page. one that meeting is over i am storing id of that appointment in completed meeting table. on binding radschedular i am checking whether it is completed or not, based upon that i am setting visibility of anchor true or false. but problem is Id of recurrence appointment is all the same. so if one appointment is completed for one date then it is set invisible of other dates too. so i take date parameter also into account and store the meeting date. Now for matching ID and Date, i am not able to get reccurrence appointment current date that can be matched with stored date.  is there any way that i can get current occurence date and time of appointment in aspx page. i am attaching screen shots of code i am using.
Pls Reply


 Thanks
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
4 answers
156 views
Hi

I have a masterdetail grid with two group by expressions to group the data at 2 levels. All works well. However in the footer text of the row, I would like the value of the group by expression to be shown.

So at present it is something like this

This is my top header
This is my second header
RowData1 20 30 15 22
RowData2 12 11 9 15
RowData3 11 52 11 23
43 93 35 60
RowData4 156 11 22 347
156 11 22 347
199 104 57 407


What I want is this
This is my top header
This is my second header
RowData1 20 30 15 22
RowData2 12 11 9 15
RowData3 11 52 11 23
This is my second header 43 93 35 60
RowData4 156 11 22 347
This is my second header 156 11 22 347
This is my top header 199 104 57 407

And then when it collapses I would ideally like

This is my top header
This is my second header 43 93 35 60
This is my second header2 156 11 22 347
This is my top header 199 104 57 407

Help very much appreciated

Thanks
wonderbison
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
1 answer
88 views
Hi, I have some applications that uses the ASP.NET RadControls Ajax 2009 (2009.1.527.35 version) and the Reporting Q3 2009 (3.2.9.1104 version).
I want buy the last version of the products but i want to Know if there is problems with the migrations of applications.
There is the Backwards Compatibility? There is documents that explain this?
Thaks a lot
Paolo

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
5 answers
133 views
Hello,

This is probably a very easy thing to do...
I have a bubble chart, and I want to add a new (unique) data point to the chart that represents the average value.
I want this new value to show up not as a bubble, but as an X.
Any ideas how to programmatically add this new X data point?

I greatly appreciate any advice/feedback.

-Brian
Peshito
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
1 answer
115 views
Hi 
I am opening a Rad window from code behind with Resize animation. is there any way I can close the rad window with same animation effect. 

thanks 
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
1 answer
142 views
Hi,

I am exporting grid contents with

<ExportSettings Excel-Format="ExcelML" FileName="InSightAccountsExport" ExportOnlyData="True" IgnorePaging="true" OpenInNewWindow="true" />

Always worked in 2011 Q1 4.0, but in 2011 Q2 4.0 it seems to be exporting the source code of the page to the Excel file instead the contents of the RadGrid.

What could be causing this?

BR,
Marc
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
1 answer
296 views
Hi there

Can any CSS expert help me out with this? I have a RadEditor control that has its appearance customised using the CSS option in the mark up:

<CssFiles>
                <trk:EditorCssFile Value= .... />

The problem is that even though I am trying to specify a particular table 'height' attribute in this CSS file, the value is always overridden by a value generated for the 'element.style' style, which appears to be a style attribute automatically inserted into the rendered HTML for the RadEditor - I cannot find the default value of 183px that is being used anywhere in my CSS files or ASPX markup. How can I stop this value from being used by default, I would like a RadEditor that is smaller than this in height.

Thanks very much if you can advise!

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?