Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
272 views
how to add vertical scroll bar for rad d ate time picker control (for time view only)?

like this:
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 05 Sep 2011
4 answers
185 views
Hi,
    I am new to the telerik control. Today i started working on this control. I made a web site page with radgrid control using the dummy database. I used the code given by telerik.com and my page is working fine. The problem i am facing is when ever i am clicking on any control of grid for which page post back is needed. My website page become black and after loading completely it is displaying again with desired data. Means grid is working fine but the ajax control applied on that grid is not working.
    I am using Hierarchy with template grid type. And i might miss some ajax control and image also thats why my ajax panel is not working.
   So please suggest what i have to do to get ajax control working in the web site.

Ritesh
ks
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Sep 2011
2 answers
178 views



     Hello All,
     

                 I am trying to open two ModalpopupExtender in a two diffrent pages,related with eachother.But one modalpopupExtender is on one page and another modalpopupExtender is on next page. If i have taken that two modalpopupExtender on diffrent page then second modalpopupExtender take property as first and if i want to try to close scond modalpopupExtender then first and second modalpopupExtender will be closed.
               But i want that if second modalpopupExtender closed then first modalpopupExtender remains as itis.

Please Help Me

Thanx in advanced..

Regards,
Ashwini






      
Nancy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Sep 2011
2 answers
246 views
Guys,

I'm having problem with export to Excel.

I'm getting this popup:
The file you are trying to open "xyz.xls", is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted and is from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open the file now?

After clicking on the Yes button file opens normally.
My guess - file has messed up header.

Any ideas?
Thank you!
AlexK
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Sep 2011
1 answer
126 views
Hi,
 
I have defined a RadMenu in a Master Page which loads its content from an XML.
When I login from a Default.aspx, if successful login it loads the Savings Page ; SC.aspx which is called within this MasterPage.
My problem is that :
1. the Savings Item on the RadMenu is not "hilighted" - a state to show that the current page is the "Savings" page (something i saw in the various demo). I expect to see the current page to be "hilighted".
2. When i click on another Page on the Menu, it navigates to the other page and again the Clicked Menu is not hilighted after it's loaded.

How can i achieve the hilighted items if i'm on the page?

Thanks for your help

<telerik:RadMenu ID="rmMainNav" runat="server" Skin="GMSkin" EnableEmbeddedSkins="false"  DataSourceID="dsMainNavXML"
     DataTextField="title" DataNavigateUrlField="url" DataValueField="title" OnItemClick="RadMenu_ItemClick"
     Width="100%">
 </telerik:RadMenu>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<menu>
  <item url="#" title="   "  description="   " />
  <item url="../Pages/SC.aspx" title="Savings"  description="Savings" />
  <item url="../Pages/SL.aspx" title="Shopping"  description="Shopping" />
  <item url="../Pages/BI.aspx" title="Items"  description="Items" />
  <item url="../Pages/FD.aspx" title="Deals"  description="Deals" />
  <item url="../Pages/MP.aspx" title="Profile"  description="Profile" />
</menu>
Gotcha
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Sep 2011
5 answers
343 views
Hi 
I require a graph as shown in the attached file.
For the graph i have used stacked bar chart with orientation set to "horizontal"
Can any one please help me set the "target line " in the graph.
It looks marked zone and line chart requires at least two points to display it.
Pls help
my current code is attached
ChartSeries chartSeries1 = new ChartSeries();
          chartSeries1.Type = ChartSeriesType.Line;
 
          chartSeries1.Name = "TARGET";
          //chartSeries1.DefaultLabelValue = "TARGET";
 
          chartSeries1.Appearance.ShowLabels = false;
          //chartSeries1.Appearance.LegendDisplayMode = ChartSeriesLegendDisplayMode.Nothing;
          chartSeries1.Appearance.LabelAppearance.FillStyle.MainColor = Color.Red;
          chartSeries1.Appearance.LabelAppearance.FillStyle.SecondColor = Color.Red;
 
          chartSeries1.ActiveRegionToolTip = "Target";//+ objArea.type.ToString();
          chartSeries1.Appearance.LineSeriesAppearance.Color = Color.Red;
          chartSeries1.Appearance.LineSeriesAppearance.Width = 1;
          chartSeries1.Appearance.FillStyle.SecondColor = Color.Red;
          chartSeries1.Appearance.FillStyle.MainColor = Color.Red;
          chartSeries1.Appearance.Border.Visible = false;
          chartSeries1.AddItem(Convert.ToDouble(Target));
          chartSeries1.AddItem(Convert.ToDouble(Target));
          chartSeries1.AddItem(Convert.ToDouble(Target));
          chartSeries1.AddItem(Convert.ToDouble(Target));
         
          rad.Series.Add(chartSeries1);
          ChartMarkedZone objZone = new ChartMarkedZone();
          objZone.Label.TextBlock.Text = "Target";
          objZone.Label.Appearance.Position.AlignedPosition = AlignedPositions.Right;
          objZone.ValueStartX = -5;
          objZone.ValueEndX = 10;
          objZone.ValueStartY = 0;
          objZone.ValueEndY = 2200;
          
              objZone.Appearance.FillStyle.MainColor = Color.Red;
          objZone.Label.Appearance.Visible = true;
          objZone.Label.TextBlock.Visible = true;
 
 
          rad.PlotArea.MarkedZones.Add(objZone);
         // chartSeries1.PlotArea.MarkedZones.Add(objZone);
          
          int i = 0;
          double max = 0;
          foreach (KeyValuePair<int, double> pair in output.PensionAmount)
          {
              ChartSeries chartSeries = new ChartSeries();
              chartSeries.Type = ChartSeriesType.StackedBar;
              chartSeries.Appearance.LabelAppearance.Visible = false;
              chartSeries.Appearance.LineSeriesAppearance.Color = barColors[i];
              chartSeries.Appearance.FillStyle.SecondColor = barColors[i];
              chartSeries.Appearance.FillStyle.MainColor = barColors[i];
              chartSeries.Appearance.Border.Width = 0;
              chartSeries.Appearance.BarWidthPercent = 40;
              chartSeries.AddItem(pair.Value);
              rad.Series.Add(chartSeries);
              i++;
              
                  max =max+ pair.Value;
              
          }
          rad.SeriesOrientation = ChartSeriesOrientation.Horizontal;
          rad.PlotArea.YAxis.Appearance.MinorGridLines.Visible = false;
          rad.PlotArea.YAxis.Appearance.MajorGridLines.Color = Color.White;
          rad.PlotArea.YAxis.Appearance.MajorGridLines.PenStyle = DashStyle.Solid;
          rad.PlotArea.YAxis.Appearance.MajorGridLines.EndCap = LineCap.NoAnchor;
          rad.PlotArea.YAxis.Appearance.MajorGridLines.Visible = true;
          rad.PlotArea.YAxis.Appearance.Color = Color.Transparent;
          rad.PlotArea.XAxis.Appearance.Color = Color.Transparent;
          rad.Height = 180;
          rad.Width = 480;
          rad.PlotArea.Appearance.Dimensions.Margins.Bottom = new Telerik.Charting.Styles.Unit(70, Telerik.Charting.Styles.UnitType.Pixel);
          rad.PlotArea.Appearance.Dimensions.Margins.Right = new Telerik.Charting.Styles.Unit(40, Telerik.Charting.Styles.UnitType.Pixel);
          rad.PlotArea.YAxis.AutoScale = false;
          rad.PlotArea.YAxis.AddRange(0, max, 2000);
Mario
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Sep 2011
3 answers
268 views
I need to disable sorting property of a rad grid column and setting its sorting expression if sortable dynamically according to some dfata form the database , but setting "sorting expression=string.empty" in the "PreRender" event is not working , any other ideas ????
Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 03 Sep 2011
2 answers
90 views
Anyone know of an easy way where I can have a secondary Selected node style?  For example node levels 1 - 4 would have Style1 and Nodes 5 & 6 would have Sytle2?

I used the Visual Style Build to create my basic theme, the only problem is that I need to have a secondary "Selected" style depending on the node's level.

On the server side I am simply responding to the Node_Expand event, looping though my data and adding new nodes to the node that was passed in.
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Sep 2011
3 answers
69 views
Hi,

I observe that reminder window appears on the page where RadSchedular control is present.
but user might be on anypage of the website.  I want that reminder should appear on which ever page the user is. Possible ?

Regards
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Sep 2011
3 answers
230 views
I have a radgrid the column is a decimal value 1 or 0,

I have code in ItemDataBound to change 1 to Yes and 0 to No. everything is fine. But when do the filter, Nomattter I put Yes or No as filter, everything returned.
GridDataItem item = (GridDataItem)e.Item;
  
if (item["myfield"].Text == "1")
{
item["myfield"].Text = "Yes"
}
else
{
item["myfield"].Text = "No"
}
Please help
Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 03 Sep 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?