Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
325 views
when i did modifications(suppose in page index=3) and redirects the page to bind the modified values to grid,then my grid showing the values in pageindex=1 but not the values in 3rd page.

<telerik:RadGrid ID="RadGrid1" AllowPaging="True" EnableLinqExpressions="False" Skin="Default"
                    AllowSorting="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False" Width="470px" OnItemCreated="RadGrid1_ItemCreated"
                    OnNeedDataSource="RadGrid1_NeedDataSource" PageSize="15" ShowStatusBar="True"
                    GridLines="None" runat="server" CellSpacing="0" OnPageIndexChanged="RadGrid1_PageIndexChanged" OnPreRender="">
//data
</Radgrid>
Tirumalesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
1 answer
106 views
Hi,

I have set "AllowMultipleRowSelection" to true. However, in my case, when user browse to different page to select different item on each page, they may end up forget which items that they might have previously selected, (I set it up so that the row selected state is maintained across postback/sort/page changing/ etc).

The solution that I can think of is that we can sort the Grid based on the GridClientSelect column, in which it will sort the items based on their selected state, so that user be able to see every item that they have previously selected, be lined up before other non-selected items.

Thanks All.

Lamk
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
1 answer
120 views
I have a requirement that when the user check the checkbox he should not be able to check the other items.i want this from client side.
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
1 answer
118 views
How can i change the "+" (expand collapse icon) in treeview?
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
2 answers
298 views
Hi,

I have a list box with text not being wrapped by using the method posted on this thread (http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/listbox/scrollbars-in-radlistbox.aspx). Please see attached screenshot - listbox.png.

The downside of this is that horizontal scroll bar appears as the text is too long to display in the width of the list box. I use tool tips to display the text anyway (see listbox2.png), so I want to remove the horizontal scroll bar.

Is this possible?

Regards.
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
12 answers
231 views
Is there a way to float the upload progress area above the page so it doesn't take up space on the page?

Thanks,
KWilder
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
2 answers
107 views
Installed the CPT2 and the RadEditor buttons mentioned above do not work.  What specifically do I need to add to the web.config to make them work?   I've tried a variety of httphandler settings but nothing works. 
Clint
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
5 answers
197 views
I have a a couple of panes separated by a splitBar where the right hand pane is collapsed. I need to have my Watin test click the expand button so both panes are displayed. Here's the splitter definition:

 

<telerik:RadSplitter ID="rsCenterPaneSplitter" Runat="server" Width="100%"

 

 

Height="100%" Orientation="Vertical" VisibleDuringInit="False">

 

 

<telerik:RadPane ID="rpLeftItemPane" Runat="server" OnClientResized="ContentPaneResized" OnClientCollapsed="ContentPaneResized" OnClientExpanded="ContentPaneResized">

 

 

<iframe width="100%" height="100%" runat="server" id="fraContent"></iframe>

 

 

</telerik:RadPane>

 

 

<telerik:RadSplitBar ID="rsbSplitViewSplitBar" runat="server" CollapseMode="Both"

 

 

ResizeStep="50" EnableResize="true" />

 

 

<telerik:RadPane ID="rpRightItemPane" Runat="server" Collapsed="True" OnClientResized="ContentPaneResized" OnClientCollapsed="ContentPaneResized" OnClientExpanded="ContentPaneResized">

 

 

<iframe width="100%" height="100%" runat="server" id="fraRightItemContent"></iframe>

 

 

</telerik:RadPane>

 

 

</telerik:RadSplitter>

 



Thanks,
Chris
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
1 answer
115 views
I downloaded the installer yesterday and today there is another release. Can someone please point me to more detailed release notes so I can judge whether it's worth installing? Not enough information here: http://www.telerik.com/products/reporting/whats-new/release-history.aspx or http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/4762f91c-c69f-43dc-8a69-2ec4ab27c610?SRC=VSIDE
Thanks!
Dan

Edit:
Yesterday I downloaded Telerik.Web.UI_2011_3_1115_Dev.msi and today the version I was prompted by vs 2010's Extension Manager to download 2011.3.116.0.

Also, in the Extension Manager it says my current version is 2011_3_1114.0. This is quite confusing.
Andrey
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
2 answers
100 views
we have requirement to have one section in our site home page and the content of the section keeps changing (kind of rotating effect) and in bottom of the section we have thumbnails kind of things which would in selected mode when the content changes in the main section. to give an example we are trying to get the similar effect of section what we see in telerik home page , in telerik home page the top content keeps chaning and while the content is chaning the three dots below that section are highlighted and three small boxes on right hand side of the section also highlighted , it keeps changing with some interval and user can also click either the dots or the small sections on right handside to change the content.

Do we  have any control in telerik to get this effect? or do we need to build it from scratch with Javascript ,JQuery etc.,
Us
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?