Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
8 answers
262 views
I'm using the FormDecorator to decorate all controls. All looks great, but I would like to change the font being used to Calibri 11pt. I'm using a custom skin created for the FormDecorator which is placed in App_Themes. I've tried setting the font here, but no luck.

I attempted to set the font for all labels and buttons. Below are the changes I made to the FormDecorator (changes bold):
.RadForm_CustomSkin.rfdLabel label
{
color: #000;
font-size:11pt;
font-family: Calibri, Arial, Verdana;

}
*html .RadForm_CustomSkin a.rfdSkinnedButton,
*html .RadForm_CustomSkin .rfdSkinnedButton button,
*html .RadForm_CustomSkin .rfdSkinnedButton input.rfdDecorated,
.RadForm_CustomSkin.rfdButton a.rfdSkinnedButton,
.RadForm_CustomSkin.rfdButton a.rfdSkinnedButton *
{
background-image: url('FormDecorator/ButtonSprites.gif');
color: #000;
font-size:11pt;
font-family: Calibri, Arial, Verdana;


}

When I view the label from the IE developer toolbar, I see that ".rfdLabel.RadForm Label" is still using 12px Segoe UI, but I dont see this style anywhere in my custom skin. Could you please help me change the font for these controls?

Thanks!!
Bozhidar
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
1 answer
101 views
Hi,

I really need the header text vertical in my Day View Resource header. Do I have to make a custon skin or can it be done in code please?

Cheers,

Jon
Ivana
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
3 answers
602 views
Hello,

I'm using a notification control to alert the users when the page is close to timing out. This works great, but when I open a page that displays a large modal window it doesn't seem to work. Should I try to get the notification control to appear over the modal window or add another notification control to the modal window?

If I use another notification control for the modal window, will it reset the counter on the parent window?

I've setup the session timeout notification control following the demo as an example:
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/notification/examples/sessiontimeout/defaultcs.aspx


Thanks,
Nathan
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
2 answers
68 views
I have this post int he OpenAccess forums. I was wondering if anyone in the RadControls forum had any sample code for me to take a look at:

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/orm/development/image-upload.aspx#1875194

Thanks,
Duncan
Duncan
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
1 answer
116 views
Hi,
We want to have a filter image icon in the header column. On click of the image icon, the filter row available below the grid header (please see the screen shot attached) should be made visible and hidden.
 I have set AllowFiltering= true for all the columns in the grid. and all the filter controls appear below the header.  Please help us in implementing this . We want this row to be hidden, visible on alternate click on the image icon which will be provided in the header of the grid.
Looking forward for the reply at the earliest.

Thanks,
Sudha,
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
1 answer
120 views
Greetings,

I have been using RAD Editor for a year with out any issues. Recently I noticed, Editor is inserting additional line breaks when saving the data in html format.

Has any one seen this issue? Please guideme in right direction to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Atchuta
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
2 answers
154 views
This is my combobox with Custom validator
 <telerik:RadComboBox  ID="cbSecurityLevel" Skin="Vista" runat="server" ></telerik:RadComboBox>
                                   <asp:CustomValidator ControlToValidate="cbSecurityLevel" Display="Dynamic" CssClass="validator"
                                    OnServerValidate="cbSecurityLevel_ServerValidate" ID="cvSecurityLevel" runat="server"/>

I fill dynamically :
   protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {

            if (Page.IsPostBack) return;

            LoadSettings();
            FillComboBox();           
        }

 private void FillComboBox()
        {
    cbSecurityLevel.EmptyMessage = _resources.GetString(cbSecurityLevel.ID, new CultureInfo(_culture));
            cbSecurityLevel.DataSource = _organization.GetSecurityLevels();
            cbSecurityLevel.DataTextField = "Name";
            cbSecurityLevel.DataValueField = "Id";
            cbSecurityLevel.DataBind();
        }


This is Custom validator: (This does not Fire)
 protected void cbSecurityLevel_ServerValidate(object sender, ServerValidateEventArgs e)
        {
            e.IsValid = cbSecurityLevel.SelectedIndex > 0;
        }


Thanks!
July
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
14 answers
372 views
Hi,

i'm using the portal example, but is there code how to demonstrate
a DockWindow Close(hide?) confirmation dialog (client side?).

Thanx.
Slav
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
5 answers
140 views
Is there an newer/easier way to preserve the expand state of detailtables after rebind?

I've seen the below example, but I need an example in vb.net and the conversion does not work. 

http://www.telerik.com/community/code-library/aspnet-ajax/grid/retain-expanded-selected-state-in-hierarchy-on-rebind.aspx
Mira
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
3 answers
99 views
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to add a RadMenu to the RadEditors Tools. I want it to fit into an EditorToolGroup like the rest of the tools but noticed that it only accepts items that are from base class EditorToolBase.

Is it possible to have a control inherit from this to be able to add it to an EditorToolGroup?

In fact am I even on the right track or is there another way to do this?

Thanks!
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Nov 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?