Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
5 answers
120 views
Q1: Is it possible to create a RadWindow from scratch client-side? That is to say, is there a client-side constructor that I can invoke?

Q2: If I've closed a window with DestroyOnClose = true, is it possible to gain access to the settings used in the mark-up to reconfigure the window if I need to reopen it?

-- 
Stuart
Stuart Hemming
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
2 answers
104 views
Hello,

 When i click on column header of the radcalendar it selects all the days of week for that month, ie. When i click on 'W' then it selects all the Wednesdays for that month. But what i want is when i click on 'W' then it should select all the Wednesdays for an entire date range (range i have set using rangemindate and rangemaxdate span across 10 months) after asking a confirmation. Can you please advice on how to do it.

thanks
John Sagayanathan
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
4 answers
402 views
Hi!

I've been testing this for hours now.

If I add a RadWindowManager with one RadWindow and a Label in it and set it to VisibleOnPageLoad="true".

And a button which changes the Label's text to Label1.Text = "Hello World".
The button is inside a RadAjaxPanel.

I can't get the label to update the value inside the RadWindow.

No matter what I do. Can you give me a simple example on how to make the window update the label when I've pressed the button.

Regards, Jerry
Dhamodharan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
1 answer
107 views
Hi, I hav 20000 data in database ,and i am fatching throw dataset ,i want to strore all 20000 data in a list ,and from list i want to show 1000 rows in rad grid by clientside only so no post back happen when i will go to next page ,i saw telerik exaple but these are not working can you please help me?
Marin
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
2 answers
369 views
I am using a combox in the following scenario:

1. LoadOnDemand items from a sharepoint list LISTDATA.svc
2. We use the combox to filter the items on demand. 

We then add the selected item to a listbox and wan't to let the user add another item . 

Goal is that de combox selection is cleared after the item was added to the listbox. 

Everything is client side using Javascript. 

When I call the 

combobox.ClearSelection() it gives me a method not defined error and the same goes for al other methods. However when I debug i do see that the combobox has all the items and properties that I would otherwise expect. 

Any pointers ?
Ivana
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
1 answer
193 views
PLEASE.. TEST YOUR STUFF BEFORE RELEASE..

Lots of stuff about the move to skins assembley which is fine..

Just one minnor point WHICH BREAKS EVEYTHING.. the skins aseembley is MISSING from the update process!!!!
Nill.. zip.. none to be had..


If one looks in C:\Program Files\Telerik\RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX Q3 2010\Bin40 where the update is processed to..
One will see that there is no skins dll..
The only way I can see to fix is to do a manual downlaod of the binaries ( another 32 Megs ) and extract the missing dll file..
NOTE this is a runtime thing so will simply break all pages with anything other than default skin, I suspect..
No warnings, nothing!!

I would attach the missing file, to this thread.. but of course that is not possible either..




Hus Damen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
3 answers
173 views
I'm trying to open a pdf inside the RadWindow but does not work in Chrome, I tested in Firefox and IE and it works.

What can be and how to solve?
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
1 answer
73 views

Hi,

I have a radtreelist inside RadTreeview nodes.How to get these RadTreelist at clientside ? I mean iterate each treeview node using javascript and take Treelist control from RadTreeview? (client side)

Thanks

Sindu
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
1 answer
89 views

Grid's CurrentPageIndex  and PageSize  properties are not working .I have tried the following two mwthods

Method 1:

             oGrid.CurrentPageIndex = 1;
             oGrid.PageSize = 10;
             oGrid.Rebind();

Method 2:
            oGrid.MasterTableView.CurrentPageIndex = 1;
            oGrid.MasterTableView.PageSize = 10;
            oGrid.MasterTableView.Rebind();

please give me any solution

Thanks,
Velkumar
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
1 answer
85 views
I could see the following code execute in debugger without any demur but when the page is rendered the radcombo dropdown is blank.

            radXAxisData.DataSource = htServiceMetrics
            radYAxisData.DataSource = htServiceMetrics
            radXAxisData.DataTextField = "Value"
            radXAxisData.DataValueField = "Key"
            radXAxisData.DataBind()
            radYAxisData.DataBind()

where htServiceMetrics is the hashtable which has eight items in it. 
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?