Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
80 views
ASSLAM-O-ALIKUM

                                Dear Sir i am a little junior developer i was install a all telerik tools(Rad Controls) in my computer but after installaion i loss all previous suggestion boxes which are shown at generate C# coding for example i was type Visible.True the word Visible or many more attribute are not shown in my software Visual studio 2010 so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me about that matter i am in very strugle able coding generated please help me
 
  THANKS   
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2012
2 answers
211 views
Hi,

Is there a way to sort tabs alphabetically in a radtabstrip?

Thanks
Borralis
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Mar 2012
5 answers
192 views
Just for some background information, I am using a RadEditor inside of a MultiView with several different Views.  The sixth view is the one that contains the RadEditor.  The first couple Views contain question and answers that fill the RadEditor Content. 

When the view with the RadEditor is displayed sometimes the RadEditor box will have the width of the longest paragraph on one line and creates a horizontal scroll.  In addition all the text in the RadEditor is not displayed.  Other times the RadEditor displays the same content without a horiztonal scroll for a with of 1000px.  In addition the text is completely there. 

I have tried setting the width on the front end and back end code to 1000px but it occasionally displays as extremely wide.  I have also tried putting a div or a table around the RadEditor with the fixed with of 1000px with the same result.  Has anybody seen this?  Does anybody have any suggestions?


Thanks
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2012
2 answers
126 views
Hi,
Any support on this ?  or no solution ??

I am getting crash when the TargetFolder="~/MYFiles" doesn't exist.. I tried to see whether folder exist on button click
but the crash appears before button click.. below is the code.

Can u help me out, how to check wether targetfolder exist or not.

 <telerik:RadUpload ID="RadUpload1" runat="server"
        ControlObjectsVisibility="CheckBoxes, AddButton, DeleteSelectedButton"
        TargetFolder="~/MYFiles" onfileexists="RadUpload1_FileExists" OverwriteExistingFiles="false">
  </telerik:RadUpload>

<asp:Button ID="btnUpload" runat="server" Text="Upload" onclick="btnUpload_Click"  />

C#
 protected void btnUpload_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        if (RadUpload1.UploadedFiles.Count > 0)
        {
            string filename = Path.GetFileName(RadUpload1.UploadedFiles[0].GetName());
            if (System.IO.Directory.Exists(Server.MapPath(RadUpload1.TargetFolder)))
            {
            }
            else
            {  
            }
        }
    }

Regards,
Akki
Dimitar Terziev
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2012
3 answers
167 views
I have spent the last few hours reading docs, threads and demos about the RadToolTipManager. I just don't get it. Here is what I want to do:

I have a ton of controls I need tool tips for. Right now the page has a separate RadToolTip for each control. I don't want this. But I can't figure out how to use the manager. How do I tell it what controls to use? These aren't dynamic controls, I know exactly what the list of controls is before the page runs so I don't need some wonky server code on some event running to fill the container at run-time. I can hard code them all in. So how do I do that exactly? Also, how do I tell it what tip text to give each control. Again, this is all static strings, I don't need to fetch text from a db and do ajax updates for every tool tip. How can I just hard code the tips in for each control?
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2012
8 answers
157 views
I have some menus where the last letter of a label is pushed to the next line. It isn't every label, just certain ones on the end. I'm not really quite sure why it is happening or where to begin to fix it. The behavior only shows up in IE (shocker!). I've attached some screen shots so that you can see. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2012
6 answers
109 views
HI All:

I have used a variation the Javascript code here to warn the user about moving to a new page if there is unsaved data on the current page.  The "set_cancel(true)" statement stops the grid from moving to another page.  However, the page number in the pager control advances to the new page (i.e., If I click the "next page" button but cancel the page, the grid stays on page one but the pager shows page 2).  Is there any way to block this behaviour (or failing that is there any way I can set the page number back to the original)?

Thanks for your help.

John
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Mar 2012
6 answers
159 views
Hi,

I am using  this grid  and want to allow user to edit few columns only say unitprice and instock. Is it possible? If yes then please help.

Thanks
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 21 Mar 2012
3 answers
136 views
Hi, I am deciding whether to use the TreeViewCombobox method, as shown in the demos that come with telerik installation.

/TreeView/Examples/Functionality/TreeViewComboBox/DefaultCS.aspx

I need to ensure that the selection of treeeview item is possible through the keyboard. so far i have try navigating the treeview in the demo page but have not been successfull.

To expand the dropdown and make the treeview visible i use ALT + Down arrow key. This works. But then i cannot set focus to the treeview no matter what i do. Can anyone please tell me whether it is possible or any key combinations.

Thanks.

Amar
Dimitar Terziev
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2012
1 answer
103 views
Hi,

mac os x lion doesn't display horizontal scrollbar and that causes the columns to appear unaligned with the headers! I put here the example of the radscheduler but that happens pretty much everywhere. Has anyone noticed this already? 


regards
Kate
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?