Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
137 views
Hi,

I am having an asp DetailsView control and in order to perform partial page update, I am using it with RadAjax and the issue is that update is not reflected. Can anybody help me with some sample code to demonstrate partial page update using asp DetailsView and RadAjax?

Thanks in advance,
JC.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Feb 2013
1 answer
88 views
I have a scenario where appointments are created for support reps, which are resources, and the list of available reps can be modified on the same page as the RadScheduler, so I need to rebind the resources when the list of available reps is modified.

From what I can tell from reading the docs resources are only loaded on initial page load.

I would prefer to update the resources via client script, and i am using the web service data binding.

Thanks,
Dan
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Feb 2013
1 answer
71 views
Hi Admin,
I am using RadAsyncUpload in my project and when I check the browser compatibility, I found that the file select button is hidden in IE and some unwanted borders are also appearing. The issue is seen in IE 8.0.6001. Is this a known issue and any fix is available?

Thanks,
Ivy.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Feb 2013
6 answers
113 views
I have a rad chart control created in the code behind. I set the rotation angle for the x-axis labels but it has no effect:

myChartControl.PlotArea.XAxis.AxisLabel.Appearance.RotationAngle = 45;

I have encountered this problem before and got around it by setting the RotationAngle in the ASPX code. In this case however, this is not possible.
Louise
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Feb 2013
1 answer
93 views
Hi,

I want to open the AdvancedForm on single clicking the Appointment in Month view. Also I would like to display an alert on click as shown in the attachment if Recurrence is enabled.

Any help appreciated,
Teena
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Feb 2013
7 answers
256 views
Hi folks,

I'd like to show the today's date heading in a different style in the RadSchedulers Day view. I want to make it bold, align to the middle and change its color. Is it possible?

Thanks
Henry.
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Feb 2013
1 answer
82 views
Hi,

How can I get the appointment subject using JavaScript?

Please help,
Henry

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Feb 2013
2 answers
161 views
Hi,

I have a RadGrid with a templatecolumn which I create programmatically.

GridTemplateColumn templateColumn = new GridTemplateColumn();
RadGrid1.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(templateColumn);
templateColumn.ItemTemplate = new WorkflowStatusTemplate();

After performing an action in the grid (like sort or filtering) the content of the templatecolumn is empty.

Do I have to rebind the templatecolumn again after such an action?

Paul

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Feb 2013
1 answer
107 views
Hi,

I am new to telerik and tried using a RadListBox in my application. One thing that bothered me a lot is that there is a border line around the buttons, on the top and right of the buttons (please see the attached picture). This line is not from the listbox since I set its border as "None". How to eliminate the line? Thanks.
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Feb 2013
1 answer
54 views
Hello Sir/Madam,

I have a custom Command Name "Select" and i am using Itemcommand event for this but now after Firing itemcommand event selectIndexChanged Event is Firing that i dont want Because I m using any other code in  selectIndexChanged event so how can i resolve this?

Thanks
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Feb 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?