Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
298 views
I am exporting data from a radgrid (group by), and I want to put  data into different  worksheets( same workbook) based on group,Can I do that? 

Thanks!

William
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Feb 2013
1 answer
154 views
Hi

We have a radwindow within a variable width site, we open the RadWindow as follows:
        
var oWindow = window.radopen(url, null);

And then set the width & height:

        oWindow.setSize(width, height);

When the above runs it adds an inline width attribute to the RadWindowWrapper element with a width of 15016px so the window is stupidly large.

This only happens in the latest version of Google Chrome which was released on 21st Feb 2013.

I could do with a fix for this asap as the RadWindow has been used throughout our site and is currently unusable in Chrome.

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2013
1 answer
285 views
This is probably really simple, but for some reason the grid is not pulling back any data when the filter is run. i have 2 grids on the page and you click grid1 it runs the datasource for grid2. this is all done with a postback in grid2. the new data is there and i want to filter it by say a "first name". so i click in the filter and type "Jim" - the grid is blank - no message nothing. but...
 
<telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="FirstName" DataType="System.String" HeaderText="Name" UniqueName="FirstName" Reorderable="true" AutoPostBackOnFilter="false" CurrentFilterFunction="Contains" FilterDelay="1000" ShowFilterIcon="false">
<ItemStyle Width="100px" />
</telerik:GridBoundColumn>

...i click on the grid1 row that was selected and it does a postback and shows the filtered data using "Jim". why is it not filtering out when i am done entering the filter as the GridBoundColumn is coded. I have to select the Grid1 for the data to refresh the Grid2 data with the filter working. 

Grid2 below:
<telerik:RadGrid runat="server" ID="RadGridMembers" Height="825px" Width="600px" AutoGenerateColumns="false" AllowMultiRowSelection="false" AllowFilteringByColumn="true">
<GroupingSettings CaseSensitive="false" ></GroupingSettings>
<MasterTableView DataKeyNames="MemberId, FirstName" ClientDataKeyNames="MemberId">

There has to be something simple here that needs to make it postback and grab the data with the filter in place instead of clicking on the Grid1 to make it NeedDataSource

Thoughts, ideas, answers?
Thanks!
Angel Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2013
1 answer
155 views
Hello,

I'm adding new values to the comboBox client-side, including an icon. Unfortunately, the image won't work. In fact, all icons of already existing items (which were added server-side) disappear. The imageUrl is correct, I also used the imageUrl of the currently selectected item.

This is my code:
var caption = "Test";
var id = "123";
var img = "inc/img/Ps/Img1.png"
 
  var items = this.get_comboBox().get_items();
      this.get_comboBox().trackChanges();
      var comboItem = new Telerik.Web.UI.RadComboBoxItem();
      comboItem.set_text(caption);
      comboItem.set_value(id);
      comboItem.set_imageUrl(img);
 
      items.add(comboItem);
      this.get_comboBox().commitChanges();

Am I missing something?

Edit: If I don't set the ImageUrl to the client-side item, the other icons disappear anyway.
JP
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Feb 2013
6 answers
229 views
Hi,

I want to open a new appointment dialog using code behind or javascript, not clicking on the scheduler. I have played around with that but see no luck.

The scenario is that when I click on an external button outside the scheduler, it will open a new appointment dialog with current date.

Thanks,

Khoa
Wayne Wilson
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Feb 2013
2 answers
126 views
Hi,

I am defining a AppointmentTemplate in my RadScheduler. When I do so I lose the reminder bell icon that appears in the appointment label on the calendar when there is a pending reminder. Is there a way that I can retain that functionality with a custom appointment template?

Here is my Template:

<AppointmentTemplate>

<%# Eval("Subject") %> 

<%# Eval("Amount").Decimal().Equals(0M) ? "" : ": Amount : " + Eval("Amount").Decimal().ToString("C2")%>

</AppointmentTemplate>


Thanks

Wayne Wilson
Wayne Wilson
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Feb 2013
1 answer
53 views
I've noticed that in my project, as well as on the online load-on-demand demo's, when the user clicks on expand multiple times, the node generates multiple loading images but only removes one of these images when the child-nodes are returned.

How can I deal with this issue?
Bozhidar
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2013
2 answers
138 views
Hi,

I am using a RadDatepicker in my form. I want to display a warning near the RadDatePicker if some invalid character is entered?

Thank you,
Merlin.
Merlin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Feb 2013
2 answers
184 views
Hi,
I have added a RadPanelBar in the master page of my web application. I want to collapse all the items on a certain page load only and so I thought of writing the code in client side page load, but my JS shows some error and is not working properly. Can anyone help me with the client side code?

Thanks,
Anly.
Anly
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Feb 2013
5 answers
218 views
Hello,
            I want to know that about Radeditor, Can we save the value of Form Control's Value in database.

For Example- I have took the Text Box in RadEditor and fill some text in text box, And when i have take the html of this RadEditor it's look like as -

<span><input style="width: 100px; height: 22px;" type="text"></span> But i need the Value of this text box -

<span><input style="width: 100px; height: 22px;" type="text" value="RAJKS"></span> Please let me know is it possible because i have save same string in database.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?