This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Asp.net AJAX VS 2010.2.713.35 Buggy with IE

1 Answer 25 Views
Installer and VS Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
David Gray
Top achievements
Rank 1
David Gray asked on 25 Jul 2011, 08:38 PM
Hey Guys,

I recently upgraded from telerik.web.ui 2009.3.1341.35 to 2011.1.519.35 and immediately started having buggy problems with ASP.Net 2008 3.5 app employing numerous rad controls (running on Windows 2008 iis 7 NLB) when running on IE (vs 6 thru 9) - everything runs fine in FireFox. I came back into my account today and installed 2010.2.713.35 hoping there were just some issues with the 2011.1.519.35 cut. I still am experiencing the same problems. I know this is not much info but was hoping there was some known issues with these recent cuts - maybe some web.config issue(s). If there are no known issues is there some way I can download the 2009.3.1341.35 files from anywhere on your site?  

Thanks for your time and consideration,

David Gray

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Andrey
Telerik team
answered on 26 Jul 2011, 03:06 PM
Hello David,

We strive to improve our controls in every release that we produce.You should use whenever possible the latest release because that guarantees that much of the previous issues are resolved while the functionality is preserved or developed. Having issues with some of the new releases, should not make you look back in the past for previous releases. That is why we provide support to our customers. We are always on a lookout to hear from our clients, what are the problems they experience, what new features they want, what should be changed in the next release and everything that could improve our products and customer's experience. 

If you have some particular problem with the 2011.1.519.35 release, please open a support ticket and let us know what is the problem. We will be glad to help you achieving your goal.

You could find specific information on what was changed through the different releases here:
Release Notes

Kind regards,
Andrey
the Telerik team

Register for the Q2 2011 What's New Webinar Week. Mark your calendar for the week starting July 18th and book your seat for a walk through of all the exciting stuff we will ship with the new release!

Tags
Installer and VS Extensions
Asked by
David Gray
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Andrey
Telerik team
Share this question
or