This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

About Q2 2008 SP2

1 Answer 74 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Hargen
Top achievements
Rank 1
Hargen asked on 07 Jan 2009, 03:23 AM
Hi Telerik,

We baught Telerik controls two years ago, and our product is online this year, unfortunately now we are suffering from the memory leak issue of the Grid control in product environment; we used Telerik grid a lot in our solution, and we have to fix this issue or our customer will not happy. I notice there was a service package in 2008 (Q2 2008 SP2 ) which fixed some memory leak issue; I want to confirm if our product can apply this service package;

These are version information of our purchase:
RadGrid.Net2.dll -- 4.6.2.0
RadCalendar.Net2.dll -- 2.0.2.0
RadTabStrip.Net2.dll -- 3.4.2.0
RadPanelbar.Net2.dll -- 4.1.2.0
RadInput.Net2.dll -- 1.5.2.0
RadWindow.Net2.dll -- 1.7.2.0

It's a very urgent issue, please help, thanks a lot!

Regards,

Hargen

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Sebastian
Telerik team
answered on 08 Jan 2009, 11:20 AM
Hi Hargen,

Thank you for contacting us.

I performed a search by your domain name (irdeto.com) in our support system and found only one person (Steeve Huin) who evaluated our controls some time ago. If you do not have an active license at the moment, you will need purchase a new license in order to receive the latest versions of RadControls for ASP.NET (post a mail to sales@telerik.com for more detailed information).

Note that you can test the latest trial versions of the products (RadGrid 5.1.5, RadCalendar 2.2.7, etc.) to see whether they reduce the memory leak to a minimum. Also have in mind that you may want to avoid upgrading RadInput for ASP.NET to v2 since it is not backwards compatible with its previous version:

http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet/input/input_backwardcompatibility.html

Best regards,
Sebastian
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Hargen
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Sebastian
Telerik team
Share this question
or