This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadTooltipmanager and RadGrid

1 Answer 35 Views
ToolTip
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mritunjay
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mritunjay asked on 30 Mar 2009, 03:56 PM
Hi,

I am using radtooltipmanager to display the popup in my project. I am displaying on user control in the popup. inside the user control I have a radgrid. My grid inside the popup display the sorting feture. when clicked on the column for sorting  is calling UpdateToolTip methode  of parent page. I don't want to execute any method of parent page when i will click on column header.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
answered on 02 Apr 2009, 01:26 PM
Hi Mritunjay,

We believe that it is better to use separate RadToolTip controls instead of a RadToolTipManager. In case you have problems with your implementation, please implement your scenario with a standard asp panel instead of tooltip (you do not have to make it show and hide, just demonstrate all the needed functionality) and then apply the same logic to the tooltip. If you succeed to implement the logic with the panel but you experience difficulties with the tooltip, open a new support ticket and send us the demo with the panel along with detailed explanations and we will replace the panel with a RadToolTip.

Sincerely yours,
Svetlina
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer , the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
ToolTip
Asked by
Mritunjay
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
Share this question
or