This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Database

5 Answers 192 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
prady
Top achievements
Rank 1
prady asked on 01 Nov 2007, 12:21 PM
Hi Just wondering if you can provide us the database or database design. We are trying to intigrate Rad Scheduler with our application. We have multiple users and every user will have multiple resources. Our datbase is MSSQL.

Thanks
Prady

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Paul
Telerik team
answered on 01 Nov 2007, 12:26 PM
Hello Prady,

The database could be found in your local installation; by default, it is located under C:\Program Files\Telerik\RadControls 'Prometheus' for ASPNET\Live Demos\App_Data. The SQL DB is SchedulerData.mdf.

Regards,
Paul
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
dhlennon
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Apr 2008, 03:39 PM
Can you not just please provide a simple text document listing the fields and datatypes required? I don't understand why something this simple and critical is not in the help docs.
Clyde
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Apr 2008, 02:06 PM
I have to agree, I am also implementing this into my site and have spent too many hours looking through the documentation for the minimum database structure I need to have in place for this to run. This is a powerful, well designed component. Now all I need is the db structure without all the extras in the example to make it a lot simpler to implement. I'm sure I'll figure it out from the examples, but it would be nice to have it in the docs.

Thanks
Clyde
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 22 Apr 2008, 11:19 AM

Thanks for the feedback folks. I have took a note of your sugestion and we will consider it.

Peter
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
dhlennon
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Jul 2008, 01:29 PM
I see this has been added in the help file for the Q2 release

ms-help://telerik.aspnetajax.radcontrols.2008.Q2/telerik.aspnetajax.radscheduler.2008.Q2/database-structure.html

thanks!
Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
prady
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Paul
Telerik team
dhlennon
Top achievements