This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadScheduler Header

7 Answers 172 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Carlo DiCelico
Top achievements
Rank 1
Carlo DiCelico asked on 23 Oct 2007, 12:18 PM
Is it possible to add a link to the header of the scheduler (where it has the "today" link, date, and "Day", "Week", & "Month" buttons)?

If so, how?

Thanks.

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Al
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Feb 2008, 07:52 AM
Has this post been answered elsewhere? I would also like to know if this is possible.

If not, can someone tell me what the buttons in the header are named? I would like to place a calendar control inside a tooltip that targets the 'today' link.

Thanks.
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
answered on 25 Feb 2008, 08:52 AM
Hello Al,

We plan to include header templates in the Q1 release. Until such support is available, the task is not very easy, but it is possible. I am attaching you a sample page that uses JavaScript to attach an additional tab. The tab content is defined in the "agendaTabTemplate" div. The example goes further, to emulate an additional view, but this part of it can be ignored.

All the best,
Tsvetomir Tsonev
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Al
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 25 Feb 2008, 03:12 PM
Thank you for the hint. I will give it a try.

Along the same topic, I would like to know if there is a property I must set in order to maintain the header when the Scheduler goes to advanced form mode. As it stands, I lose the header when I switch to advanced insert/edit.

Thank you.
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
answered on 25 Feb 2008, 04:36 PM
Hi Al,

This is by design - the header is always hidden when the advanced edit form is displayed.
Regards,
Albert
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Al
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 25 Feb 2008, 04:40 PM
That's too bad. It really destroys the look and feel/flow of the scheduler. Options should be considered as the lack of header is not aesthetically pleasant.

I suppose I will need to experiment with the RadWindow in order to maintain a stylish design.
waji imam
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Aug 2011, 11:38 AM
Now do you have any update the how I add link in header.

Thanks
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 11 Aug 2011, 06:52 AM
Hi Waji,

Here is a forum post that will help you with this task -
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/scheduler/printing-radscheduler.aspx#1345557

All the best,
Peter
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
Carlo DiCelico
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Al
Top achievements
Rank 1
T. Tsonev
Telerik team