It’s 2016, and the first Kendo UI release of the year is upon us. Learn more, ask questions and win prizes at the webinar on February 17 at 11:00 am ET.
The first Kendo UI release of the year is almost here. The free webinar will be on February 17 at 11:00 am ET. Listed below are just a few of the topics that will be covered in the webinar:
- New Spreadsheet features
- Updated documentation
- The new “disable dates” feature for the Calendar and DataPicker widgets
- Cross platform development and deployment of MVC apps
- A look at MVC 6 TagHelpers
- An update on the future of Kendo UI widgets
The webinar will be hosted by Burke Holland, and the topics will be discussed by T.J VanToll, Cody Lindley, Jen Looper, and Ed Charbeneau. Make sure you sign up to attend.
Why Attend the Kendo UI Webinar?
Typically we keep the excitement under wraps until the webinar, but this time we're not going to make you wait. We have some exciting news to share today. In 2016 we’ll start releasing new Kendo UI Angular 2 & React components built from the ground up with no jQuery dependency. This will be the next evolution of Kendo UI. We’ll fill in some more details during the webinar. So attend! Attending will allow you to pepper us with questions at the end.
If finding out about the evolution of Kendo UI and interacting with us isn’t enough to motivate attendance, consider that just by showing up (and living in the U.S.) you could end up winning one of the following prizes:
What you can do Before the Release/Webinar
If you are uninitiated in the ways of a Kendo UI release, allow me to explain what is available for consumption before the official release:
- Consider watching the previous webinar just to make sure you are already caught up on Kendo UI changes and features.
- Review the questions and answers from the previous webinar.
- Read the R1 release blog post, so you have a general idea of what is new in the upcoming release.
- Take the new Kendo UI code for a test drive in your own code context. If you are an active Kendo UI trial or commercial license holder, you can find the beta bits in your Telerik account for download. Or, if all you need is the minified code, you can pull the pre-release code from the official Kendo UI CDN.
Set a Reminder
Once you’ve signed up
for the webinar, open your calendar and block out an hour on February 17th at 11:00 am ET for the webinar. If you do it right now, then you’ll more than likely get automated “jog my memory” reminders from your calendar application, freeing up some valuable brain storage. We hope you'll join us!