KendoReact Charts Overview
Our React Charts library features a large collection of charts and series types for data visualization, from Line, Bar and Pie/Donut Charts to Sprakline and StockChart, tailored specifically for the finance industry.
The KendoReact Charts are built on React from the ground up, by a company with 10+ years of experience in making enterprise-ready components and UI widgets. This results in React graphs that deliver lightning fast performance and are highly customizable.
This demo implements some of the features that are available in the KendoReact Chart library.
- Chart titles provide contextual information for the data.
- Legends describe the different data series that are visualized in the graphs.
- A built-in tooltip is enabled to show the exact value of any point on the chart.
The KendoReact Sparkline is a tiny chart without axes, coordinates, legends, titles, or other chart-specific elements.
The following Sparkline graph types:
- Line (default)
- Bar (Data Bars)
The KendoReact StockChart is a specialized control for visualizing the price movement of a financial instrument over a certain period of time.
Among the many features, which this React Chart library delivers are:
- Types—Different types of data require different ways of visualizing the data in the Chart (Line, Area, Bar, Column, Donut and many more).
- Axes—If you need to change the labels, the background, the step, the lines and any other axis option, the React graphs support in-depth customization. You can customize over 100+ options for the category and values axes of the Charts.
- Rendering modes—You can render the KendoReact Charts as SVG or Canvas.
- Export—The KendoReact Charts can be exported to an image, PDF or SVG, enabling the user to easily save them locally or on the server.
- Panning and Zooming—If you need to focus on a specific segment of the data, the KendoReact Chart enables the user to change the displayed range by panning and zooming.
- Customization—The React graphs are highly customizable with more than 1 000 customization options available.
- Theme support—The KendoReact Charts, as well as all 80+ components in the KendoReact suite, are styled in three polished themes (Bootstrap, Material, and Default) and can be further customized to match your specific design guidelines.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact Charts, use any of the available support channels:
- KendoReact license holders and active trialists can take advantage of our outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the KendoReact dedicated support system.
- KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact feedback portal and KendoReact roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Telerik Services.