Kendo UI for Angular Switch Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Switch enables the user to toggle between checked and unchecked states.
The following example demonstrates the Switch in action.
- Labels—The Switch provides options for setting and styling the titles of its labels.
- Forms support—You can use the Switch both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Checked Switch—You can use the configuration options of the Switch to set its initial value.
- Disabled Switch—You can use the configuration options of the Switch to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Read-only Switch—The Switch provides an option for overriding its default active state.
- Debouncing value changes—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to implement a slight delay before they accept a new input value.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to set their dimensions.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The Switch is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The Switch supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.