Kendo UI for Angular CircularGauge Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular CircularGauge represents a value on an arc over a fully enclosed circle.
This gauge type is very similar to the Kendo UI for Angular ArcGauge and supports a similar set of features. Compared to the Kendo UI for Angular RadialGauge, the CircularGauge uses a colored arc instead of an arrow pointer which leaves its center free for implementing a user-defined Center Template.
The following example demonstrates the ArcGauge in action.
- Center template—The center template of the CircularGauge enables you to add content to the center of the component and customize it.
- Color ranges—You can use the color ranges configuration to define different colors in the CircularGauge depending on its current value.
- Scale options—The CircularGauge provides options for customizing its scale such as changing the appearance of its ticks and label, and more.
- Export options—All Kendo UI for Angular Gauges deliver a set of built-in options for Image, PDF, and SVG export.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Gauges enable you to set their dimensions, implement a resizing feature as well as defining their color.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Gauges provide globalization options.
Support and Learning Resources
- CircularGauge Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Gauges
- API Reference of the CircularGauge
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Gauges Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base