Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
2 answers
204 views
Right now I've a very extrange problem whenever I Create a Telerik WPF project and wanna use RadGridView a message appears saying that a reference has been added and I've to recreate a control and blablabla , in the reference Windows I don't see that reference added so I've added it by myself and trying to add again RadGridView another error message pops ups saying this time that a method is missing , honestly I don't know what to do I already unistalled and reinstalled Telerik but still I have this errors
Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Oct 2016
1 answer
197 views

Hello all,

 

What would be my best option to create a chart like the one in the attached image?

 

Thanks,

Luis Barreira

 

 

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Oct 2016
1 answer
701 views

We are about to use the Ribbon menu from the Telerik WPF toolkit along with the RadDiagram control.

Our application will be designed similar to the "FirstLook"-demo application in the Diagrams section in the Demos app, where the user should be able to add objects, text and lines and arrange them (send to back, bring to front, align etc).

The functionality is basically in place but our question is if the icons in the demo application is avalable anywhere if you have the Telerik for WPF licences? Are you free to use them and where are they located? If not, do Telerik for WPF have a icon library that could be used in the Ribbon menu?

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Oct 2016
1 answer
179 views

Hi Team,

Is there a way to create a chart like attached image?

Regards,

Vijay Sankar S

 

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Oct 2016
1 answer
140 views

I can select properly the text in my PdfViewer when i don't scroll down the document.

But when i'm scrolling down, the cursor seems to select the text  which was at the  opening of the pdfViewer. I can't select more than the top of the document that appear at the  opening of the PdfViewer.

And When i scroll down, it keeps select me the top of the document.

Deyan
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Oct 2016
1 answer
133 views

hi when I'm wanna to add data to empty database with raddataform add new button

I take this error when I press on add raddataform button

An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArgumentNullException' occurred in System.Core.dll
Additional information: Value cannot be null.

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Oct 2016
1 answer
157 views

Hi,

i would like to localize the RadDataPager.

I have use your Example: "Localization using ResourceManager"

This works only with the ResourceKey: RadDataPagerEllipsisString. The other two Keys RadDataPagerOf and RadDataPagerPage dont work.

Do you have a Solution for this Problem.

I also have tested  it with a CustomResourceManager. The Problem is the same.

 

thanks Markus

 

Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Oct 2016
2 answers
137 views

While entering "I've" into RadRichTextBox, only "ve" is checked.

Is it possible to check the word which contains as apostrophe?

 

Thanks.

Beata

Beata
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 25 Oct 2016
1 answer
707 views
I'm trying to use the radtimeline to display the machine state in a period of time.
For example red item if the machine was stopped and green item if the machine was running.
I manage to have all items with the right color (green or red) and on the same row of the RadTimeLine control.
But I have some white gap between successive periods of time. (see screenshot)

My Xaml is :
<Grid.Resources>
           <DataTemplate x:Key="ProductionItemTemplate">
                    <Rectangle Height="50" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" Fill="Red" Margin="0">
                    </Rectangle>
            </DataTemplate>
 
            <DataTemplate x:Key="NonProductionItemTemplate" >
                    <Rectangle Height="50" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" Fill="Green" Margin="0">
                   </Rectangle>
            </DataTemplate>
            <local:CustomItemTemplateSelector x:Key="CustomItemTemplateSelector" NonProductionItemTemplate="{StaticResource NonProductionItemTemplate}" ProductionItemTemplate="{StaticResource ProductionItemTemplate}"/>
        </Grid.Resources>
         
         
        <telerik:RadTimeline x:Name="RadTimeline1"   PeriodStart="2016/01/01" PeriodEnd="2016/01/02" StartPath="StartDate" DurationPath="Duration" ItemRowIndexGenerator="{StaticResource NewLineRowIndexGenerator}"  ItemsSource="{Binding Data}" ItemTemplateSelector="{StaticResource CustomItemTemplateSelector}" >
 
 
            <telerik:RadTimeline.Intervals>
                <telerik:HourInterval />
            </telerik:RadTimeline.Intervals>
</telerik:RadTimeline>

I would like to have a continuous timeline without these white space.
Is there a workaround for this issue?
Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Oct 2016
6 answers
240 views

I'm implementing a quite complex filter definition. I have to add a custom filter with 2 controls in it

Starting from this sample http://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/#DataFilter/CustomEditors

The class I'm using to save the values is this:

    public class DeltaTime
    {
        public TimeSpan Start { get; set; }
        public TimeSpan End { get; set; }
    }

And the xaml template is:

                    <DataTemplate x:Key="DeltaTimeTemplate">
                        <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal" DataContext="{Binding Value, Mode=OneWay}">
                            <telerik:RadTimePicker SelectedValue="{Binding Start, Mode=TwoWay, FallbackValue={x:Null}}" DateTimeWatermarkContent="Start" />
                            <telerik:RadTimePicker SelectedValue="{Binding End, Mode=TwoWay, FallbackValue={x:Null}}" DateTimeWatermarkContent="End"  />
                        </StackPanel>
                    </DataTemplate>

It seems working, or at least the controls is displayed correctly. But, when I'm passing all filters, this filter value is <Unset>

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Oct 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?