Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
1 answer
266 views

Hello, 

im a new Telerik customer i just want to ask how to load an existing excel file and fill some data. I cant find some examples. 

Maybe somebody can help me out. 

Thanks

Boby
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2016
3 answers
215 views

I have two buttons in my login dialog.

<telerik:RadButton x:Name="btnCancel" Grid.Row="3" Grid.Column="0" Grid.ColumnSpan="2" Width="100" Height="30" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Center" Margin="10,5,0,0" IsCancel="True" Click="btnCancel_Click">Abbrechen</telerik:RadButton>
<telerik:RadButton x:Name="btnOK" Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="3" Width="100" Height="30" HorizontalAlignment="Right" VerticalAlignment="Center" Margin="0,5,10,0" IsDefault="True" Click="btnOK_Click">OK</telerik:RadButton>

After I changed the default PasswordBox to the new RadPasswordbox, the user can no longer use the Enter-Key to finish the Login. How can I restore this function?

Kalin
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2016
1 answer
167 views
I have multiple charts stacked on top of each other that all share the same DateTime on the X-Axis. Is it possible to hide all the x-axes on the individual charts and have 1 x-axis control at the bottom using a DateTimeContinuousAxis?
Lance | Senior Manager - Technical Support
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Oct 2016
1 answer
280 views

Hello

How can I export pdf of RadGanttView in wpf.

Please help me. I waiting for reply.

 

 

Polya
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Oct 2016
3 answers
225 views

Hello

I am facing problem of changing size of bars in rad Gantt view and display title side of bars in rad Gantt view. please help me

 

Polya
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Oct 2016
4 answers
267 views

Hi,

I'm trying to localize RadSpreadsheet control using my resource files. I would like to ask, is it possible to localization, function names(from FunctionsProvider) and styles names in StyleGallery? I cannnot find any keys with function or style names.

Thanks

Damian

Tanya
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Oct 2016
1 answer
263 views

Hello,

 

Currently, RadDiagram uses pixels as the unit of measurement. I have been working on a solution, which requires millimeters as the unit of measurement.

I know I can change RadRuler measurement unit to centimeter (http://www.telerik.com/forums/ruler-that-displays-units-in-inches-mm), but this change only display value on ruler. I need support in the RadDiagram - grid lines in mm, snap to milimeters (not pixels) and page size in mm. How I can add support to milimeters unit?

 

Thanks you
Adam

Petar Mladenov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Oct 2016
2 answers
228 views

Dear Telerik,

I am having the same problem as in this post: http://www.telerik.com/forums/gridviewcomboboxcolumn-lost-value-when-lost-focus

however, I believe that I have set all values required:

 <telerik:RadGridView Name="PFGrid" AutoGenerateColumns="False" Height="228" ScrollMode="RealTime" ScrollViewer.CanContentScroll="True" ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Auto"
                                     NewRowPosition="Top"
                                     AlternationCount="2"
                                     AutoExpandGroups="False" 
                                     CanUserDeleteRows="True" 
                                     CanUserInsertRows="True"
                                     ShowColumnFooters="False"
                                     ShowColumnHeaders="True"
                                     ShowColumnSortIndexes="False"
                                     ShowGroupFooters="False"
                                     ShowGroupPanel="False"
                                     RowEditEnded="PFGrid_RowEditEnded"
                                     EditTriggers="Default" 
                                     Loaded="PFGrid_Loaded"
                                     >
                    <telerik:RadGridView.Columns>
                        <telerik:GridViewComboBoxColumn Header="Quote Section" UniqueName="MaterialType" Width="100" IsFilterable="False" 
                                                        IsGroupable="False" IsReorderable="False" IsSortable="False" 
                                                        DataMemberBinding="{Binding MATERIALTYPE_UID}"
                                                        DisplayMemberPath="MATERIALTYPE_NAME"
                                                        SelectedValueMemberPath="MATERIALTYPE_UID"
                                                        ShowDistinctFilters="False" TextWrapping="Wrap">
                        </telerik:GridViewComboBoxColumn>

 

materialtypes is an array of my business object and is set on UserControl Loaded using my API calls:

materialtypes = MainWindow.dataclient.GetMATERIAL_TYPE(new MATERIAL_TYPE(), " ORDER BY MATERIALTYPE_NAME ASC ");

PFGrid.ItemsSource is also set on UserControl loaded:
formulas = MainWindow.dataclient.GetPOST_FORMULA(f, " ORDER BY POST_FORMULA_MATERIAL_TYPEDetail.MATERIALTYPE_NAME ASC ");
PFGrid.ItemsSource = formulas;

GridViewComboBoxColumn ItemsSource property is set on Grid Loaded event:
((GridViewComboBoxColumn)this.PFGrid.Columns[0]).ItemsSource = materialtypes;

 

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Oct 2016
1 answer
119 views

When I handle e.Cell.Value in my Grid.CellEditEnded event handler, it will sometime have the updated value, and other times it will not.

Is there a method I can call on the Cell to request it to write to source?

It seems if I end editing by clicking on a cell in the same row, it will fail, but if I end editing by click on another row it will usually work.

Thanks for the assistance.

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Oct 2016
3 answers
172 views
Hi simple question,

Upon clicking Autocompletebox, I would like an event to fire. There's no click event present. For now I used a MouseEnter event but I'm  looking for a click instead.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Kind regards,
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Oct 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?