Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
1 answer
126 views

Hi,

i use a RadGridView bound to a ObservableCollection<Calls> with some Columns like Name, Number, Date, Time,...

The Column "Date" ist declared as DateTime in my ViewModel and the Column "Time" is a string. I have to sort my
Collection by Date and Time:

Comin from log:

Prusik#4862416#8:30#20.10.2016#incoming.png#(284,1,0)
Prusik#4862416#8:40#20.10.2016#incoming.png#(284,1,0)
Prusik#4862416#8:50#20.10.2016#incoming.png#(284,1,0)
Golf & Thermenresort Stegersbach GmbH#06803280292#14:00#19.10.2016#incoming.png#(16364,0,0)
Golf & Thermenresort Stegersbach GmbH#06803280292#13:00#19.10.2016#incoming.png#(16364,0,0)

Should be sorted to

Prusik#4862416#8:50#20.10.2016#incoming.png#(284,1,0)
Prusik#4862416#8:40#20.10.2016#incoming.png#(284,1,0)
Prusik#4862416#8:30#20.10.2016#incoming.png#(284,1,0)
Golf & Thermenresort Stegersbach GmbH#06803280292#14:00#19.10.2016#incoming.png#(16364,0,0)
Golf & Thermenresort Stegersbach GmbH#06803280292#13:00#19.10.2016#incoming.png#(16364,0,0)

What is to do to geht thisrunning?

And i also want to insert a new incoming call on top of the RadGridView?

Thanks a lot
Best Regards
Rene

Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Oct 2016
1 answer
234 views

Hi, it's possible to create GridView Row toolTip with Image whose ImageSource is generated from Row data?

In my application I've collection of objects in GridView. Objects contains a few properties for generate image. I want to show tooltip with image generated from row when mouse is over it.

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Oct 2016
1 answer
214 views

Hi,

I want to modify the height of the period zone and change the font size. (see screenshot).

How can I increase or decrease the size of this part only?

Jean

 

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Oct 2016
1 answer
116 views

Hello,

How can i get listlevel value from a numbered or bulleted list. I want to iterate through every list members and get the max listlevel from it. thanks in advance.

Deri.

deri
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Oct 2016
12 answers
252 views

Hi,

After the installation of Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607) we observed that the rendering of the SchedulerView control in our application is broken. Especially the display of Resources is affected (e.g. Resource headers are multiplied randomly on the whole control). We installed the .NET 4.6.2 on some older system and got the same problem. I found information about the changes in .NET 4.6.2 https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/ms171868(v=vs.110).aspx#WPF462. It seems the guys at Microsoft did some changes to the group sorting area. My question is - did anyone experience similar issues after the recent updates? Any hints are appreciated.

Kalin
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Oct 2016
2 answers
265 views

Hi, I have some RadPanes in a RadPaneGroup, and I want to change one of the RadPane's order,  just like to the first tab position or somewhere. How to do it? 

Thanks

Jonathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Oct 2016
2 answers
220 views

Hi, I use databinding for the radtreeview itemsource, and it's easy to get the xmlelement of the radtreeview's item. I want to expand the readtreeview's item , how to do it when I only know the xmlelement?

Thanks

Jonathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Oct 2016
4 answers
369 views

hi dear telerik team

assume i have a property like the below:

[RefreshProperties(RefreshProperties.All)]
public MyType MyProperty
{
 get
 {
  return _myProperty;
 }
 set
 {
  _myProperty=value;
   RaisePropertyChanged("MyProperty ");
 }
}
 
public bool OtherProperty2
{
 get
 {
  return _otherProperty2;
 }
 set
 {
  _otherProperty2=value;
  if(value)
  {
    MyProperty = new MyType();
  }
  else
  {
    MyProperty = null;
  }

   RaisePropertyChanged("OtherProperty2");
 }
}

well MyProperty defaults to null so what i see at the begining in the property grid is:

MyProperty
OtherProperty2      false;
OtherProperty3
OtherProperty4

then when i set OtherProperty2 to true the property grid must look like this:

+ MyProperty
OtherProperty2      true;
OtherProperty3
OtherProperty4

and vice versa. but this doesnt happen! and for this to happen i am forced to do something to manualy refresh the property grid like switching between the A-Z view and GroupView

note that MyProperty has browsable properties like Name and LastName in it.

thank you very much in advance for your help
Ivan Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Oct 2016
0 answers
122 views
Hi,
How can I put a multi-line paragraph in a table cell?
And how can I change the color of the background and foreground of each cell of table and also a sample page of a RadRichTextBox page.
Media
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 21 Oct 2016
0 answers
166 views

Hello, I have questions.

     1. How can I type Arabic numbers in RadRichTextBox? The numbers are always English although the key board is in Arabic mode.

     2. How can I write a code to add a bullet with the character which is appended in the first attachment?

     3. Actually I have to have a kind of bullet which has a vertical line for entire bullet-paragraph and has the first-appended character for each bullet (as it can be figured in second attachment? How can I do this and set the color of the vertical line and bullet?

 

Thanks

 

Media
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 21 Oct 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?