Based on Dataset rows, dynamically am defining wizardpage,panel,label, radio buttons and then add it to wizard to display question and options. It works perfect.
But in Next/Back button i need to get the radiobutton answer provided by user. How to find the answer as the controls are added dynamically?
I have a scheduler which displays a single day, when I add an appoinment and resize it out side the view of the scheduler the scroll bar does not move with the resizing of the appointment. I would like to achive the same as the outlool calendar.
I have 2 radgridviews set up horizontally with the same column configuration and almost the same content.
(the content of two columns in each radgridview can differ).
I have grouped the content in both radgridviews and have tried to synchronize the grids when groupitems are selected.
When i click a Group item in say the left radgridview i would like the corresponding groupitem in the other radgridview to scroll to that exact vertical position.
Can any one guide me on how to scroll syncing of two winform radgridview in a manner, when i scroll one gridview, other gridview scrolls to the same level(row); and same happens when 2nd gridview is scrolled; and 1st gridview is also scrolled in same manner.
how to se freezecolumn in gridview. if i using pinned state column goes left or right side ,i don't want like that. Have to freeze column the actual position of the column. Please help on this.
Ok, I wnat my users to be able to use the suggest append option, BUT I want them to only pick items that are in the list.
Any ideas on how this is possible?
eg. if the list contained :
apple
pear
plum
orange
grapefruit
They can start typing "grap" and it autocompletes, but I don;t want them to not pick "grapefruit" from there. ie. leave just "grap" in the text field. Is there an option setting for this. There used to be something called first marked match I think in asp.
It's a small typo, but one that probably should have been caught. I found this in the API Reference under the Telerik.WinControls.UI.Namespace section.
How would I add custom words or fields to a dictionary so that I can use the spell checker to also check that the client has types the fields correctly
Such as in the following
Dear <<CustomerName>>
Your invoice number <<InvoiceNo>> is due on the following date <<InvoiceDate>>
Etc
I had in mind making the <<CustomerName>> a special word in a custom dictionary