Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
128 views
I have a form with radgridview bind to bindingsource  and 1 button a 2 textbox also bind to one field from the same bindingSource.

The button when click will add a new row.

When a click the the values from the 2 textbox, keep the values from the last select record from the radgridview.

if i replace the radgridview for the datagridview, the value are cleared, which is the correct behavior, because is a new row with no values assign.

Can any one help me
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Oct 2012
7 answers
192 views
Hi,

Our BU would like that if a row is expaned in a hierchical grid, that grid scroll vertically so that the expanded row becomes the first visible row of the grid. Is this possible?

Many thx!

Maarten
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Oct 2012
2 answers
249 views
I've got 4 columns in my radListView1. I've added there 4 lines(4 items for each column).
But I can't get data from it. When I want to iterate through listview the property [text] is always the empty string.

List<string> list = new List<string>();
foreach (var item in radListView1.Items)
{
       string line = item.Text;
       list.Add(line);
}
return list;

Is there other way to retrieve values from ListView?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Oct 2012
2 answers
110 views
Hi,

Is it possible to access the print preview settings on the radgridview and set header details and watermark etc. from code behind.

Regards
Joe

Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Oct 2012
1 answer
200 views
Hi All,

Is there some more time for the release of "Bubblebar" control. Can any one help me with the design and event handlers for the items inside?

Thanks:-)

--
Regards,
Manohar
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Oct 2012
4 answers
407 views
Hi,

I have a commandbardropdownlist control with AutoCompleteMode set to SuggestAppend. When data is entered, typed into the textbox, the suggested dropdown list works correct. Selecting an item of this suggested list does not seem to fire the SeletedIndexChanged event. Could you check out this issue or what could I have set incorrect?

Thanks,

Karl
Karl
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Oct 2012
9 answers
977 views
Hello,
I would like to remove some of my RadControls (e.g. RadTextBoxes) from the Tab order.
But setting TabStop to false has no effect. The controls are still in Tab order.
Is there a trick?
Cheers Roberto
SoniTek
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Oct 2012
12 answers
2.0K+ views
I have one image that I use in several places...so in the resources for my project it's sized to 128x128.  In a RadButton that I use, I need the image to be 24x24.  How can I accomplish this without having numerous copies of my image at different sizes?
Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2012
1 answer
130 views
Hi Telerik Team,

The RAD environment that you are providing is robust and very alive. I'm very much excited to see the  latest "INTEGRATION DEMO" tools that were incorporated in to your windows suite. That was amazing. And I was trying to use that(say DemoHub) in my product. There are some things  that seem to be improvised W.r.t to some parameters/factors.

Let me put it below:

**The screen resolution is different when run on different PC/Laptop.
**I need to host my product in an uncontrolled environment where the resolution should be independent of the machine/hardware whatever you call.

Hope you have already spotted out the issue, if I'm correct. Please reply ASAP. 

Thanks in advance:-)

--
Regards,
Manohar.G
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2012
1 answer
178 views
hello
I need to make a loop by paragraph and paste one by one in another RichTextBox
someone could tell me how you could do.

thanks greetings
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?