Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
0 answers
165 views
I have been messing around with the q2 2012 release and have noticed that for some reason when I attach a theme to a control I can no longer change the font information. If I add a them to a menu bar and then want the main menu items to be larger and bold it will not let me change the values. If I remove the theme I see the font changes. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Eric Klein
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 04 Oct 2012
0 answers
165 views
I have just started t o mess around with the ribbon control and I seem to be having an odd issue.  I have a User Control that I created with a radgrid on it.  When I load the control into a windows form it looks correct but when I load the cam user control into the main panel of a ribbon form the grid looks like it is disabled.  It works fine, but it is faded and hard to read.  Is there some setting with the ribbon that is doing this?
Eric Klein
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 04 Oct 2012
1 answer
86 views
Good afternoon,
Update my project with Q2 2012 SP2 version, mark me in my project fails the next instruction. Me pudieran decir que cambio?

this.radGridView1.MasterTemplate.AutoSizeColumnsMode = Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewAutoSizeColumnsMode.Fill;
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Oct 2012
3 answers
217 views
Is there a way to display the same control in RadWizard pages.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Oct 2012
2 answers
209 views
How i can create next view (see attachment)
I need place some panel or user control above selector buttons in pageview control. Content of this panel is static and doesnt change when select another page.
Alexander
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Oct 2012
1 answer
164 views
Hi all,

I would like to hide a column in the radgridview after I set the datasource property to a DataTable. But the problem is, that the column count is always 0. I'm using the AutoGenerateColumns = true  to create all my columns.



Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Oct 2012
2 answers
209 views
Hello,

What is the best solution to creating a new tab at runtime which contains elements in VB.NET 2012.

For example, <from users view>

1. File > New
2. <sees new tab> <new tab contains another control for editing text>

This process can be repeated and tabs can be closed, however I still need to be notified if the text has changed inside selected tab X, and also to be able to make changes to it (aka, bold, load text from a file, etc).

Thanks in advance.
Dan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Oct 2012
1 answer
379 views
Hello all,

I've got summary rows on a grid with groups at more than one level. The grouping is working great, and I've got summary rows at the grouping level I want.

But, I've got a final summary row that sums up all the groups and I don't want that, I need the totals only at the group level. In the screenshot attached, the rows highlighted green are exactly what I want. The last row, in red, is what I want to hide or disable.

Any suggestions on how to do that?

Thanks....
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Oct 2012
6 answers
372 views
Hi,
Can you please tell me how to handle multiple alerts? Currently when i tried to show same alert multiple time, it only shows one time. Also there is no property, where i can find if alert is visible.

Also can we drag desktop alert from Application's system tray icon, just like other application shows. Means desktop alert should be initiate from Application's system tray icon.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Huzaifa
SHAHROKH
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 03 Oct 2012
1 answer
204 views
Hello

In my work, i need to implement cell drag and drop functionality between few RadGridView controls. I studied examples given on this forums and discovered that all examples use DataTable as data source object, but i use BindingList<object> data source and in this case same implementation does not work. My question, is it possible to implement drag and drop between gridView controls in bounded mode when i use BindingList<object> as data source ? If yes how can i do this.

In my sample code i use three gridView controls and one button. When button is pressed, rows are loaded to all gridViews, and when i want to drag and drop cells from one gridView to another. Bellow i copied sample code i was using, and attached screenshot of the UI.

Thanks in advance.

Iliya

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using Telerik.WinControls;
using Telerik.WinControls.UI;
 
namespace GridViewDragDropTutorial
{
    public partial class RadForm2 : Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadForm
    {
        public RadForm2()
        {
 
            InitializeComponent();
 
            Type3ValuesDataSource = new BindingList<Value>();
            Type1ValuesDataSource = new BindingList<Value>();
            Type2ValuesDataSource = new BindingList<Value>();
 
 
            Type3ValuesGridView.AutoGenerateColumns = false;
            GridViewTextBoxColumn gridViewTextBoxColumn = new GridViewTextBoxColumn("Name", "Name");
            gridViewTextBoxColumn.Width = 100;
            Type3ValuesGridView.MasterTemplate.Columns.Add(gridViewTextBoxColumn);
 
            GridViewCheckBoxColumn gridViewCheckBoxColumn = new GridViewCheckBoxColumn("CheckBoxes");
            gridViewCheckBoxColumn.Width = 50;
            Type3ValuesGridView.MasterTemplate.Columns.Add(gridViewCheckBoxColumn);
            Type3ValuesGridView.ShowColumnHeaders = false;
 
            SubscribeForGridEvents(Type3ValuesGridView);
            Type3ValuesGridView.ReadOnly = true;
            Type3ValuesGridView.MultiSelect = true;
            Type3ValuesGridView.MasterTemplate.AllowRowReorder = true;
            Type3ValuesGridView.GridBehavior = new MyBaseGridBehavior();
            Type3ValuesGridView.CellFormatting += GridViewCellFormatting;
            Type3ValuesGridView.RowFormatting += GridViewRowFormatting;
 
            Type3ValuesGridView.DataSource = Type3ValuesDataSource;
 
            Type1ValuesGridView.AutoGenerateColumns = false;
            GridViewTextBoxColumn columnLabelsGridViewColumn = new GridViewTextBoxColumn("Name", "Name");
            columnLabelsGridViewColumn.Width = 210;
            Type1ValuesGridView.MasterTemplate.Columns.Add(columnLabelsGridViewColumn);
            Type1ValuesGridView.ShowColumnHeaders = false;
 
            SubscribeForGridEvents(Type1ValuesGridView);
            Type1ValuesGridView.ReadOnly = true;
            Type1ValuesGridView.MultiSelect = true;
            Type1ValuesGridView.MasterTemplate.AllowRowReorder = true;
            Type1ValuesGridView.GridBehavior = new MyBaseGridBehavior();
            Type1ValuesGridView.CellFormatting += GridViewCellFormatting;
            Type1ValuesGridView.RowFormatting += GridViewRowFormatting;
 
            Type1ValuesGridView.DataSource = Type1ValuesDataSource;
 
            Type2ValuesGridView.AutoGenerateColumns = false;
            GridViewTextBoxColumn rowLabelsGridViewColumn = new GridViewTextBoxColumn("Name", "Name");
            rowLabelsGridViewColumn.Width = 210;
            Type2ValuesGridView.MasterTemplate.Columns.Add(rowLabelsGridViewColumn);
            Type2ValuesGridView.ShowColumnHeaders = false;
 
            SubscribeForGridEvents(Type2ValuesGridView);
            Type2ValuesGridView.ReadOnly = true;
            Type2ValuesGridView.MultiSelect = true;
            Type2ValuesGridView.MasterTemplate.AllowRowReorder = true;
            Type2ValuesGridView.GridBehavior = new MyBaseGridBehavior();
            Type2ValuesGridView.CellFormatting += GridViewCellFormatting;
            Type2ValuesGridView.RowFormatting += GridViewRowFormatting;
 
            Type2ValuesGridView.DataSource = Type2ValuesDataSource;
        }
 
        public BindingList<Value> Type3ValuesDataSource { get; set; }
 
        public BindingList<Value> Type1ValuesDataSource { get; set; }
 
        public BindingList<Value> Type2ValuesDataSource { get; set; }
 
 
        private void OnStartButtonClick(object sender, EventArgs eventArgs)
        {
            InitializeDataSource(Type3ValuesDataSource);
            InitializeDataSource(Type1ValuesDataSource);
            InitializeDataSource(Type2ValuesDataSource);
        }
 
        private void InitializeDataSource(BindingList<Value> dataSource)
        {
            for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++)
            {
                Value value = new Value();
                value.Name = string.Format("Value{0}", Value.ValueIndexCounter);
                dataSource.Add(value);
 
                Value.ValueIndexCounter++;
            }
 
        }
 
 
        private void SubscribeForGridEvents(RadGridView gridView)
        {
            RadDragDropService dragDropService = gridView.GridViewElement.GetService<RadDragDropService>();
            dragDropService.PreviewDragStart += DragDropServicePreviewDragStart;
            dragDropService.PreviewDragOver += DragDropPreviewOver;
            dragDropService.PreviewDragDrop += DragDropServicePreviewDragDrop;
            //dragDropService.PreviewDragHint += new EventHandler<PreviewDragHintEventArgs>(dragDropService_PreviewDragHint);
        }
 
        private void DragDropServicePreviewDragDrop(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.RadDropEventArgs e)
        {
            // you should mark the event as handled
            // this will prevent executing of default drag-n-drop logic for unbound mode
            // which is not working in bound mode
            e.Handled = true;
            // YOUR LOGIC HERE
        }
 
        private void DragDropServicePreviewDragStart(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.PreviewDragStartEventArgs e)
        {
            e.CanStart = true;
 
        }
 
        private void GridViewCellFormatting(object sender, CellFormattingEventArgs e)
        {
            e.CellElement.AllowDrag = true;
            e.CellElement.AllowDrop = true;
        }
 
        private void GridViewRowFormatting(object sender, RowFormattingEventArgs e)
        {
            // This enables row elements to be dragged and dropped
            e.RowElement.AllowDrag = true;
            e.RowElement.AllowDrop = true;
        }
 
        private void DragDropPreviewOver(object sender, RadDragOverEventArgs e)
        {
         
        }
 
 
 
        public class MyBaseGridBehavior : BaseGridBehavior
        {
            protected override bool OnMouseDownLeft(MouseEventArgs e)
            {
                bool result = base.OnMouseDownLeft(e);
 
                if (!this.GridViewElement.IsInEditMode && this.GridViewElement.CurrentCell == this.CellAtPoint &&
                    this.CellAtPoint != null)
                {
                    RadGridViewDragDropService service = this.GridViewElement.GetService<RadGridViewDragDropService>();
                    service.Start(this.CellAtPoint);
                }
 
                return result;
            }
        }
    }
 
    public class Value
    {
        public static int ValueIndexCounter;
 
        public string Name { get; set; }
    }
}
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Oct 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?