Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
215 views
hello
I use messagebox and set the Rtl=Yes,the text message language is in persian or arabic,then
I want to change the font of messagebox  so I use html in message text
(RadMessageBox.Show(this, "<html><font=Tahoma>سلام دوست من</html>", "title",
            MessageBoxButtons.OK, RadMessageIcon.Info, MessageBoxDefaultButton.Button1, RightToLeft.Yes);)
but when the messagebox is showDialog the Text is  displayed in reverse.
for example i write "سلام دوست من" in textmessage but its shown "من دوست سلام" .
please help me to solve this problem.

Behin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Oct 2012
1 answer
119 views
Hi

We have a self referencing hierarchical radgrid and would like to make it easier for our users to use it in our application.

Currently we have the following set which crams all the columns into the current view:

grid.MasterTemplate.AutoSizeColumnsMode = GridViewAutoSizeColumnsMode.Fill;

What we'd like to do is to change this parameter to GridViewAutoSizeColumnsMode.None and allow the user to scroll horizontally but to still keep the hierarchy on the left visible (i.e. freeze the left most column).  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks
Clinton Smyth
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Oct 2012
2 answers
145 views
Hi Telerik team, I working with RadPageView in strip view mode. I this mode the button More show the tooltip “Add New Page”. How I can change this tooltip by another? For example “Add  new playlist” . Thank you ahead of time and sorry for my English
Miguel
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Oct 2012
5 answers
389 views
Hi,
When the program execute the following codes:
 this.radGridView1.Rows[1].Cells[1].Style.DrawFill = true;
 his.radGridView1.Rows[1].Cells[1].Style.NumberOfColors = 1;
 this.radGridView1.Rows[1].Cells[1].Style.CustomizeFill = true;
 this.radGridView1.Rows[1].Cells[1].Style.BackColor = Color.Brown;

all the cells of the second row will trig the cellFormatting event. The performace is low.

Can we avoid it ,and only make the above cell to trig the cellformatting event?


Regrads!
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2012
1 answer
224 views
I am developing an application where I use the RadGridView to display information from various stores. I use a GridView and show only the information of one store at a time.

In CellFormating'm formatting the text of GridView and am placing an image in the GridView cells when it has a note or comment.

The problem with it is that sometimes CellFormatting puts the image of the note in cells where it is not and does not remove the image of the note when changing store. The data in the GridView if the images are updated but the notes are not removed.

My code is as follows:

//----- Implementación del evento para el formateo de las celdas -----//
private void rgvResOper_CellFormatting(object sender, CellFormattingEventArgs e)
{
int iRenglon, iColumna, iRenCom, iColCom, iElemento1;
string sDato;
Font MiFont001 = new Font(new FontFamily("Verdana"), 6.0F, FontStyle.Bold);

try
{
Cursor.Current = Cursors.WaitCursor;

//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//
//----- S e   d a   f o r m a t o   a   l a   c e l d a   q u e   s e   e n c u e n t r a   a c t i v a -----//
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//
if (e.CellElement.ViewTemplate.Caption == "Información de las Cuentas Contables afectadas por la Póliza")
{
//e.CellElement.DrawFill = true;

e.CellElement.BackColor = Color.FromArgb(240, 240, 255);
e.CellElement.TableElement.RowHeight = 17;
e.CellElement.NumberOfColors = 1;
}
else if (e.CellElement.ViewTemplate.Caption == "Información de las Pólizas que conforman el Concepto")
{
//e.CellElement.DrawFill = true;

e.CellElement.BackColor = Color.FromArgb(240, 255, 240);
e.CellElement.TableElement.RowHeight = 18;
e.CellElement.NumberOfColors = 1;
}
else if (e.CellElement.ViewTemplate.Caption == "")
{
if (e.CellElement.ColumnInfo.HeaderText == "IdConcepto")
{
e.CellElement.Font = MiFont001;
}

if (e.CellElement.Text == "GROSS PROFIT" ||
e.CellElement.Text == "COST" ||
e.CellElement.Text == "OTHERS COST / PROFITS" ||
e.CellElement.Text == "EXTRA POSITIONS" ||
e.CellElement.Text == "OTHERS" ||
e.CellElement.Text == "PROFIT" ||
e.CellElement.Text == "CASH-FLOW Before Corporate Tax" ||
e.CellElement.Text == "EBITDA" ||
e.CellElement.Text == "EBIT")
{
e.CellElement.ForeColor = Color.Maroon;
}

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//
//----- S e o b t i e n e l a i n f o r m a c i ó n d e l c o m e n t a r i o p a r a c o l o c a r e l m a r c a d o r -----//
//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//
if (this.dtResComentarios.Rows.Count > 0 && this.rgvResOper.Rows.Count > 0)
{
for (iElemento1 = 0; iElemento1 <= this.dtResComentarios.Rows.Count - 1; iElemento1++)
{
if (this.rrbCifrasMes.ToggleState == Telerik.WinControls.Enumerations.ToggleState.On)
{
if (this.dtResComentarios.Rows[iElemento1]["DescColumna"].ToString() == e.CellElement.ColumnInfo.FieldName.ToString() &&
(Convert.ToInt32(this.dtResComentarios.Rows[iElemento1]["IdConcepto"]) - 1) == e.CellElement.RowIndex &&
iDeptoTda == Convert.ToInt32(this.dtResComentarios.Rows[iElemento1]["IdCtoUtilidad"]))
{
e.CellElement.Image = Image.FromFile(Application.StartupPath + "\\Imagenes\\Iconos\\Nota2.png");
e.CellElement.ImageAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleRight;
e.CellElement.TextImageRelation = TextImageRelation.TextBeforeImage;
e.CellElement.TextAlignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleRight;
}
}
}
}
}
else
{
e.CellElement.ResetValue(LightVisualElement.DrawFillProperty, Telerik.WinControls.ValueResetFlags.Local);
e.CellElement.ResetValue(LightVisualElement.ForeColorProperty, Telerik.WinControls.ValueResetFlags.Local);
e.CellElement.ResetValue(LightVisualElement.NumberOfColorsProperty, Telerik.WinControls.ValueResetFlags.Local);
e.CellElement.ResetValue(LightVisualElement.BackColorProperty, Telerik.WinControls.ValueResetFlags.Local);
}

Cursor.Current = Cursors.Default;
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
Cursor.Current = Cursors.Default;
MessageBox.Show(ex.Message.ToString(), "Emisión de Reportes", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error);
}
}

Can you help me please.

Not if worth something if I inform you that I have a license for WinForms controls Tellerik.

Greetings ...
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2012
22 answers
1.8K+ views
Hi people,
Is posible create to CheckBox "DropDownList or ListControl". Any sample?

Thanks

Victor
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2012
2 answers
143 views
Telerik.WinControls.UI.ChartSeries series1 = new LineSeries();
series1.DataPoints.Add(new CategoricalDataPoint(1, "9/24"));
series1.DataPoints.Add(new CategoricalDataPoint(2, "9/25"));
series1.DataPoints.Add(new CategoricalDataPoint(3, "9/26"));
series1.DataPoints.Add(new CategoricalDataPoint(4, "9/27"));
 
Telerik.WinControls.UI.ChartSeries series2 = new BarSeries();
series2.DataPoints.Add(new CategoricalDataPoint(6, "9/24"));
series2.DataPoints.Add(new CategoricalDataPoint(7, "9/25"));
series2.DataPoints.Add(new CategoricalDataPoint(8, "9/26"));
series2.DataPoints.Add(new CategoricalDataPoint(9, "9/27"));
 
chart.Series.Add(series1);
chart.Series.Add(series2);
I'm trying to get a winforms application to use a secondary y axis.  A thread from 2008 seems to indicate this is possible, and a thread from 2011 seems to indicate that its not possible.

Can I have a secondary Y axis in a winforms app?  If so, how...



Thank you -
Scott
scott
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Oct 2012
2 answers
190 views
Similar to Office 2010 - I would like to have the text "File" appear on the tab/button that displays the Backstage view, rather than an image. Is this possible? If so, how is it done?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2012
7 answers
1.1K+ views
Hello,

I am developing a windows application. Previously I installed telerik controls using installer and all controls were working fine. After I formatted my system I downloaded all required .dll and put them all in assemblies and added all telerik controls in toolbox by drag and drop. I can build my project but when I try to click telerik control I cannot select them. Also when I add new control it gets added in the area where Rad Themes appear; but the control does not appear on the win form.

Also previously I could see Rad Windows Form Application in Add New Project dialog which I don't see now. I am not able to add RadForm now. Thank you for any help.

Regards
Pathan L.
Petar
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2012
2 answers
243 views
Hello Telerik


I use application.I want to change drop down menu location & size of menu item. I want to display like "Pic1" image. But it is displaying like "Pic2" image. How can I change this?
Thi Han
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Oct 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?