Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
151 views
I have a Telerik Radscheduler embedded in a non-Telerik program that uses a non-Telerik edit appointment form.  I want to add a custom field to AppointmentMappingInfo to pass in a field that is an ID that is used to tell the non-Telerik program what appointment information to load into the form.

I followed this tutorial: http://www.telerik.com/help/winforms/scheduler-data-binding-binding-to-custom-fields.html to implement it, however it seems this will only work if you use a customized version of the Telerik edit appointment form since the custom Appointment is passed as an IEvent into the custom form's LoadSettingsFromEvent() function.  How can I get access to my custom appointments when I'm using a non-Telerik edit appointment form?

Thanks.
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Oct 2012
1 answer
262 views
Hi,

is there a way to disable the move event for a specific appointment?

It seems that the recurring events already have this built in, but is there any way I can add this to my custom appointments?

Regards,
Philip
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Oct 2012
2 answers
168 views
I was able to create Customcell element from the following post.
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/winforms/gridview/show-mulitple-images-in-a-gridview-column.aspx

But when I perform scroll in Gridview, the same CustomCell with 3 Buttons replicate itself in other cells.
Here is my code for CreateCell Event.

private void gvProductDetail_CreateCell(object sender, GridViewCreateCellEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.Column.GetType().Name == "GridViewCommandColumn")
            {
                GridViewCommandColumn dataColumn = e.Column as GridViewCommandColumn;


                if (e.Row is GridDataRowElement && dataColumn != null)
                {
                    CustomGridDataCell cell = new CustomGridDataCell(e.Column, e.Row);
                    e.CellElement = cell;
                }
            }
        }

Someone at telerik Please guide Me. I know it has something to do with Virtualize Cell format you guys are using but Can't figure out a way to solve the issue. Thanks in Advance.
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Oct 2012
1 answer
117 views
I was able to create Customcell element from the following post.
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/winforms/gridview/show-mulitple-images-in-a-gridview-column.aspx

But when I perform scroll in Gridview, the same CustomCell with 3 Buttons replicate itself in other cells.
Here is my code for CreateCell Event.

private void gvProductDetail_CreateCell(object sender, GridViewCreateCellEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.Column.GetType().Name == "GridViewCommandColumn")
            {
                GridViewCommandColumn dataColumn = e.Column as GridViewCommandColumn;


                if (e.Row is GridDataRowElement && dataColumn != null)
                {
                    CustomGridDataCell cell = new CustomGridDataCell(e.Column, e.Row);
                    e.CellElement = cell;
                }
            }
        }

Please guide Me. Thanks in Advance.
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Oct 2012
1 answer
111 views
Hello guys,

Need to know one thing before buy 2012.

What if a project was built under, say, Telerik 2011 and now we install VS2012 (with your last package) and want to use the same sources?
Will it work smoothly?
What VS Designer thinks about all that?

What is the portability between versions both in controls and their operability under VS2012 designer?

Thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Oct 2012
4 answers
165 views
Hi,
I've personalized the look and feel of a RadDropDownList control using the "Element hierarcy editor" form.
Is it possible to export that look as xml theme and reuse for other RadDropDownList in my application?

I've tried to use the Visual Style Builder tool, but is seems to cannot update properties after working for a while...

Thank you
Giovanni
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
 answered on 23 Oct 2012
1 answer
362 views
I see the folders like -

RadGridView
RadSpellChecker

and others in a folder , now what do i need to do next to get started ?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Oct 2012
5 answers
319 views
How do you set the properties on a DateTimeColumn when you want the date only or the time only?  I have the editor type working but for displaying only MM/dd/yyyy or hh:mm I can't figure out the combination.

Actually, change that.  I found the FormatString property and some examples of "{0:t}" and "{0:d}".  I have "{0:HH:mm:tt} and "{0:d}" working for me.  But when  I edit cells in the columns that are time values I see the curly braces and that leading 0 in the text.  How can I get those out?

(And if you drag that time column to the group area the formatting in the group row includes the date.)
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Oct 2012
1 answer
146 views
While having a link to downloadable documentation for the Q3 2012 WinForms controls on the Documentation web page is laudable, keeping the RadControls_WinForms_2012_2_726_Help.chm file name is less so. It would also help to have the documentation file link on the product download page, as well, as you do for so many of your other control packages.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Oct 2012
1 answer
149 views
Hi Team,

I have an issue in  RadDataGrid.

I need to set  cmbbox.DroppedDown =true for a windows combobox on it's foucs but I coudn't. 

I can achieve it when the combobox is out of the RadGrid.

Please help me out with a technique. Thanks in advance.
--
Regards,
Manohar
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Oct 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?