Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
180 views
Hi,

Telerik 2012 is compatible with Visual Studio 2010¿?

Thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Nov 2012
1 answer
166 views
Hello, 

Are there any samples of using the AddCustomExcelRow when exporting a RadGridView.  I'm trying to add a row with a title to the exported file and I am unsure of the syntax...I have created the TableElement but cannot see where to specify where to insert the row and cell.

THanks,

Kerry
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Nov 2012
2 answers
108 views
Hello, 

I am attempting to determine whether the cell over which the pointer is currently hovering contains an appointment during the DragOver event. 

So far I have the code below and I believe (probably mistakenly) that the SchedulerCellElement may hold the key to determining the contents of a cell. 

Private Sub rs_DragOver(sender As Object, e As System.Windows.Forms.DragEventArgs) Handles rs.DragOver
        Try
            Dim p As Point = rs.PointToClient(New Point(e.X, e.Y))
 
            Dim t As DayViewAppointmentsTable = TryCast(rs.SchedulerElement.ViewElement, SchedulerDayViewElement).DataAreaElement.Table
 
            Dim sce As SchedulerCellElement = SchedulerUIHelper.GetCellAtPoint(p, t.Children)
Catch ex As Exception
 
        End Try
End Sub

Any ideas?

Thank you very much. 

Clyde
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Nov 2012
1 answer
203 views
Hi,
I'm trying to use RadAutoCompleteBox with AutoCompleteMode=Suggested (see the Telerik demo application).
It works fine, but if I do a double click on a suggested item it will be inserted in the textbox 2 times, the first as element and the second as simple text.
Is this a known issue of the control?
Is there any way to fix it?

Thank you.
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Nov 2012
1 answer
192 views
I have read that the Chart is limited to the number of points it can display? Can anyone advise what this is? I am prototyping an application that will chart sql data and there is likely to be thousands of points possibly 10s of thousands of points

Is going to be usable at all or should I look elsewhere are there any methods for improving performance?
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Nov 2012
1 answer
114 views
When I want to Add RadForm my project coming this error 

Method not found 'Void.Telerik.VSX.WizardEngine.Configuration.ScenerioDefinition.set_PreviewImage(System.String)'.

What can I do?
Andrey
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Nov 2012
0 answers
318 views
Hi, I have a radGridView, the user inserts rows, i want to highlight the cell with null values.  For example to make the back  color of the cell Red.
I have tried the below code, but it did not work...

Inside a button

for (int j = 0; j < radGridView1.Rows.Count; j++)
 {
      if (radGridView1.Rows[j].Cells[4].Value.ToString() == "")
      {
             radGridView1.Rows[j].Cells[4].Style.ForeColor = Color.Red;           
      }
}

So how to do it? or if there is a better highlight method that notifies the user for the empty cell.

Thanks in advance
Fadi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 26 Nov 2012
4 answers
336 views
Is there a good step by step example of how to change the menu bars apperence? I want to change the background color and a few other things.  I went to the documentation section but couldn't find where it explains how to do that.

Thank You
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Nov 2012
2 answers
370 views
I really am getting my support monies worth. sorry guys , I am trying to resolve before posting!!

I have spent the morning reading the existing forum posts on this subject and the documentation, but nothing has helped so far.

I have an application which is required to be in different languages ( select-able by the user) however they want the date time columns to always be in the same format (Swedish Culture)
 
I am using  "Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture.Name"  for setting and checking which language I should be providing, however I want the date time columns in the grid to ignore this and always be same format. 

I think because I am using unbound Gridview , the setting of the columns formatting does not work?  (FormatString , FormatInfo etc)   I am creating the grid by using  "RadGridView1.MasterTemplate.LoadFrom(Callsreader)" and loading an SQLDataReader

The closest I found was this post...which shows having to change the culture in the datatable before setting to the Gridview.  I cant do this with an SQLDatareader  ( that I have found!) and I tried converting to using Datatables , however this started to cause numerous issues even without adding the convert Datatable part! 

What is the way that should work?  Is there a way to set the  GridView UICulture to always be Swedish ? That would be an easy way!

Many thanks

Rob

Rob
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Veteran
Iron
 answered on 26 Nov 2012
2 answers
81 views
Hi, i'm populating a radsplitbutton in code.  the items show up fine, but there's a blue strip on the left side of the menu that drops down with the items in it.  It's where the images go.  I don't have any images.  how do i get rid of this strip?

Thanks!
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 25 Nov 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?