Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
122 views
The following list of built-in data types that the PropertyGrid control fails to set properly:
  • uint (reverts to 0)
  • decimal (reverts to 0)

There might be other number types that fail, not sure.

Workaround?
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2012
5 answers
227 views
Hi,

I'm working on a project where the designers want a purple shade to selected items. The Office2010Silver theme is quite close to what they want, but I would have to change some elements to purple.

At first, I thought the "AddColorBlend" was the way to go, but it seems that color blending is no longer supported.

I can always edit the repository items one by one and change to purple equivalents where necessary, but I've run into some trouble with the images, as I found no way to export the images in an existing theme.

Is there a way to export a image from a theme, or copy it to the clipboard, so that the hue is changes in an external app?

Thanks,
Miguel
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2012
1 answer
131 views
Hi, 
I've noticed that the RadAutoCompleteBox does not accept AltGr key.
It means that if the user try to digit the @ character (using AltGr and @ keys on its keyboard) the control ignore the character.

Is ti possible to remove this behaviour?

Thank you
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2012
0 answers
139 views
Hi,

I want to hide or disable the Header\Footer tab in GridViewPrintSettingsDialog.

how could i do it?

Thankfully Yours
Fadi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 29 Nov 2012
1 answer
123 views
Trying to view one of Teleriks videos here:

http://tv.telerik.com/watch/winforms/radgrid/radgridview-winforms-hierarchy-overview

getting a 504 gateway timeout error 

tried 2 different browsers....same thing
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2012
1 answer
178 views
I want to obtain current editing text on a RadAutoCompleteBox.
For example, on the attached screenshot I want to obtain the string "ru".

Is there any property to read that text?

I tried to obtain this text parsing current text, during text change, with following code:

Private Sub RadAutoCompleteBox1_TextChanged(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles RadAutoCompleteBox1.TextChanged
    If Me.RadAutoCompleteBox1.CaretIndex > 0 Then
        ' Obtain current editing text
        Dim pos As Integer = Math.Max(0, Me.RadAutoCompleteBox1.Text.LastIndexOf(";", Me.RadAutoCompleteBox1.CaretIndex) + 1)
        Me.TextBox1.Text = Me.RadAutoCompleteBox1.Text.Substring(pos, Me.RadAutoCompleteBox1.CaretIndex - pos).Trim()
    End If
End Sub

But the problem is that when the textchanged event fires, CaretIndex is not up-to-date: it point to the previous text position.
Thank you for any help.

Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2012
3 answers
292 views
Hi,

When i want to change appointment time without using Edit Appointment Dialog, which event is triggered?? I want to know which event is triggered because i want to update time in database.
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2012
1 answer
191 views
Hi,

I'm having some trouble adjusting the TimePicker apearance to my requirements.

In terms of internationalization, the control doesn't seem to accept the changes I make to the displayed strings. For example, the code:

this.radTimePicker1.CloseButtonText = "Fechar";
this.radTimePicker1.TimePickerElement.HourHeaderText = "Horas";
this.radTimePicker1.TimePickerElement.MinutesHeaderText = "Minutos";

produces no visible effects (ie, the english strings are still shown).

Also, is it possible to adjust the tables in the popup so that it only displays a subset of hours (for example, working hours)?

Finally, is it possible do adjust the hours and minutes tables relative sizes? For example, setting that the hours table takes 70% of the available height and 30% for the minutes table?

Thanks,
Miguel
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2012
1 answer
96 views
I think I've found a bug in the radScheduler.  Try the following....

1) Make sure Dayview, Weekview, and TimelineView are all on
2) Switch to TimelineView and set the time scale to "Week"
3) Click on WeekView and then back to TimelineView. 
4) Every time it Gets an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Biggest issue is that this error occurs before any events such as the ActiveViewChanged() event.  This keeps me from being able to handle the error.  Huge issue. 

Has this been reported and if so, is there a fix?  If not, is there some kind of work around to allow me to handle this error.

Thanks,
Cory
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2012
5 answers
309 views
Hi,

Is it possible to allow combobox in grid instead of textbox? I saw demo with spinner, calendar but couldn't find any example showing combobox inside grid.

Thanks,
Dimple
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?