Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
1.1K+ views
Hi Support,

We are presently designing a touchScreen application. The size of the check box in a GridViewCheckBoxColumn is too small.
How can I change the size of the check box in a GridViewCheckBoxColumn?

Regards,
Nadia
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2012
8 answers
360 views
Hi everyone,

I use a RadChart control in my WinForm application. In this control I have several graphic series. I have a tootltip showing in every serie. But when a chart is over another, for example a line chart over a bar chart, I can't have the tooltip of the line chart, it always appear the tooltip of the bar chart which is backward. How can I do that ?

Thanks,

[Nean]
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2012
1 answer
238 views

Hello,

I am using the telerik winform components specially the bar char view. I created a bar series where we set the combine mode to bar100 so that we can see the percentage values at the x-axes. My problem is that we want to display the percentage values directly at the bars instead at absolute values. 

Does anybody know how I can display the relative value at the bars?

Karim

Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2012
5 answers
644 views
Hi
Please give me Correct Answer

How to change Grid focus to adding new row  First cell After add New Row

Thanks
sajeev ks
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Dec 2012
4 answers
398 views
I'm trying to create dynamic Ribbon Bar menu at runtime. 
All properties for every item in the menu is stored in database (idmenu, caption, image (i store only the image index, not the image object), etc). I also need to create event handler which fired when the menu is selected.
I'm trying to use all available ribbon items in my Ribbon Bar menu (Button element, tab, gruop button , dropdown button, etc).
For the button element, i want to use small image (16x16) for some elements, but i want to use large image (32x32) for some other elements.

Anyone has any idea how to do this in vb.net with telerik winforms component ??
thx for your attention.
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2012
3 answers
232 views
I have used Panorama in my existing application. I have added 3 tiles of colspan 2 in 4 rows(3 in each row). In the 4th row as i made colspan of one tile to 3.Now the tiles which are closed to border of tile group are not clickable. I have faced this issue even by changing the tiles setting. But if i increase the width of the Tile Group and Panorama the tiles becomes clickable. So the issue in short is the tiles close to the tile group are not clickable.

I have been unable to resolve this for many days. waiting for your reply
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2012
4 answers
457 views
Hi.

I have a Listview control populated using a Datadapter. I want to display an image from an ImageList control. The index is based on a value in a column. How can I achieve this?

Thanks,

Javier
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2012
1 answer
175 views
Hi,

I am using RadDropDownList. Howerver when a DataSource has more items (there are two items has the same text but different value). When i input a text on the RadDropDownList, Autocomplete box is displayed and i changed selection between two items on it. My dropdownlist value is not changed.

Please help me!


Manh
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2012
14 answers
423 views
Hello

I have 74 columns in my grid view which a user can choose to view or not using the column chooser.

On first bind of the grid it leaves about 10 of these visible but makes the rest invisible, this is making the startup of my windows app incredibly slow.., to the point that it sometimes crashes..

I know 74 is a huge amount, but this is a business requirement to give the users the option.

Is there anyway of doing this using the grid view and column chooser without it being so incredibly slow, or do you have any suggestions of another method I can use?

Thanks

Becky
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2012
7 answers
310 views
Hi

I have created a form which I am using as a standard form with a ribbon and standard buttons. I tried to inherit this form then added another button to the ribbon and put it in a certain position but when I run the program the position is not what it suppose to be. where am I going wrong? I have added 3 attachments to demostrate this.

Thanks
Celeste
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?