Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
4 answers
369 views
I am using RadGridView in my project and to automate the testing we are looking  the option of using Ranorex.

One of the issue we are facing is that we are not able to locate the elements within the grid view.

In Ranorex forum , It is mentioned that MSAA implementation for RadGridView is not correct. can you please comment on this like is it an issue and if so in which version it will be addressed?

http://www.ranorex.com/forum/difficulties-with-telerik-grid-view-t3228.html

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Dec 2012
1 answer
404 views
Hi all,

I have 2 problems with Multi Column Combobox:

1. There is an event like "SelectionChangeCommitted" (in the normal combobox)? Because I need to fire an event to catch the value selected when the user selects the row on multi column combobox. I can't use SelectedIndexChanged event because my combo have a datasource.

2. Everytime i click for the first time on combo to open, that don't display correctly as I coded (ex. .AutoSizeDropDownToBestFit = True). It just displays correctly after the first click.

Sorry for my bad English.
I'm using Q3 RadControls.
I'm programming in VB.NET 2010.

Thanks for supporting me :)
Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Dec 2012
0 answers
156 views
I have included an image of th eline that I am spekaing of.  How do I remove it? 
Eric Klein
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 05 Dec 2012
2 answers
208 views
I have a RadRibbonBar with some tabs. This RadRibbonbar is set:
radRibbonBarTemplate.Expanded = false;

but when the app is started it does not display the tabs. if I expand and collapse it again, it works properly.

Not sure if this is a default behavior, a bug or any missing setting. Any idea?

Thanks,
Ezequiel
Ezequiel
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 05 Dec 2012
5 answers
166 views
Hi,

I used the code hereunder.
I need to make my Radrichtextbox read only therefore is used the Ireadonly property.
Problem is that when I click inside the Radrichtextbox, and the Delete key is pressed, text is removed.
If I press the Backspace key, nothing happens, correctly so.
If I press any other key, nothing happens, correctly so.
The problem therefore appears to relate to the Delete key only.

Anything I could be doing wrong, or is this a bug?
If it is a bug, is there any work-around?

Many thanks.


Me.RadRichTextBox1.Document = New RadDocument()
Dim provider As New HtmlFormatProvider()
Me.RadRichTextBox1.Document = provider.Import(Me.DataSetBindingSource.Current("TEXT2")) 'html from database
Me.RadRichTextBox1.Document.CaretPosition.MoveToFirstPositionInDocument()
Me.RadRichTextBox1.IsReadOnly = True

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Dec 2012
7 answers
245 views
Hi,

Yesterday I installed Q3 2012 over Framework 4.0 Visual Studio 2010. When I try to place a DateTimePicker in a Form VS gives me an error message (see attachment).

My machine runs Windows 7, 32 bits. Any ideas?
Best regards.
Tarik
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Dec 2012
1 answer
246 views
Hello,

How can I achieve what you have in your demo - where you have a small arrow on the side of the splitter panel. I'm sure its obvious but can't find it.

I've attached two examples.

Many thanks

Terry
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Dec 2012
3 answers
278 views
Dear support
How can i make RadPanel and RadGroupbox transparent , Actually i want to assign a theme to the RadForm and all child control will inherit the theme
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Dec 2012
1 answer
186 views
Hi,

I am trying to edit the edit appointment dialog by removing the default controls and renaming/modifying others. I made all the date time fields invisible but the middle section remains. How can I remove the blank section and the dividers?

I've attached an image of what I mean by the blank space.

Edit: I am using the latest winforms controls (2012.3.1017.40) and am developing with Vb.net 4.5.

Thank you.
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Dec 2012
5 answers
628 views
Hello,

I've got a custom editor for some PropertyGrid items that is displaying in the grid values correctly, and the subsequent drop down list is appearing correctly, however, when I select a new value, the PropertyStoreItem PropertyChanged event is not firing.

I'm using your RadPropertyGridEditorExample as a template to get started. My data source is IEnumerable<> and not List<>. That's one difference. Other than that, what insights are there what I might be missing?

Edit: I'm also using a Guid for the SelectedValue and not a more primitive type like Int32 (as per the example). Basically, otherwise, I've got the same sort of thing going on, a complex user object not unlike Digit that wraps my Domain Object and exposes value and display name sufficient to facilitate the drop down.

Thank you...
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?