Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
4 answers
183 views
You had provided the Programatically mapping in scheduler help.But i want to create scdulerdatdataset, apointmentsBindingsource,apointmenttableadpet etc using code not but design form
Is it possible.My application need to create a database then save the scheduler data to the newly created database and save .Each time i want the user to determine database name& location.If some part is done in design it is not possible.Any way?
Missing User
 answered on 28 Dec 2012
5 answers
503 views
I am making important chanages to a vs 2010 app.

I used the upgade wizard fo winforms and ajax

now..............
I cannot find Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadComboBoxElement

Please tell me where it is. I've spent 2 days trying to find it and have searched
the web.  I have to have my portion of the project complete by Thursday... Job at stake

Isaac
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Dec 2012
2 answers
626 views
Hi,I am using RadGridView to show some data,anyone has any idea about how  to add a column of sequence number like this:
#,col1,col2,col3
1,v1_1,v1_2,v1_3
2,v2_1,v2_2,v2_3
3,v3_1,v3_2,v3_3
...
the # column have no much meaning,just show the sequence number of current row in the grid..
and I want the # column fixed no matter which column is the sort column..
thx.
phil huang
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Dec 2012
1 answer
176 views
Hello Telerik radgridview team,
i am developing a solution in which user uploads some .txt file to radgridview, can any one help me how to achieve this
i have radgridview control, and i want to assign .txt file fields to datagridview
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2012
17 answers
4.1K+ views
Hi Team,
I am new to winform development.
I have bound the RadDropdownList with values from database with DisplayMember and ValueMember properties set properly.
I can see the items in dropdown with no problem. 
But when I want to assign the value to RadDropdownList, it sets always to 0 (zero).

Please take a look at my code to bind dropdown :
public void FillInvoiceTypeCombo(int EventTypeID)
 {
     object businessObject = null;
      if (EventTypeID == GlobalConstants.ACCOUNTJOURNAL_EVENT_TYPE_ID_FOR_AP_INVOICE)
          businessObject = VoucherDocumentTypeNameValue.GetVoucherTypeNameValue(GlobalConstants.ACCOUNTJOURNAL_EVENT_TYPE_ID_FOR_AP_INVOICE);
      else
            businessObject = VoucherDocumentTypeNameValue.GetVoucherTypeNameValue(GlobalConstants.ACCOUNTJOURNAL_EVENT_TYPE_ID_FOR_PO_WO_SERVICING);
 
     cmbInvoiceType.DataSource = (VoucherDocumentTypeNameValue)businessObject;
     cmbInvoiceType.DisplayMember = "Value";
     cmbInvoiceType.ValueMember = "Key";
}


And in another method, I am setting the value of dropdown :
pub void SetControls()
{
 // Fill DataSet ds with values from db
 
FillInvoiceTypeCombo(int.Parse(ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["AccountJournalEventTypeID"].ToString()));
cmbInvoiceType.SelectedValue = int.Parse(ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["InvoiceTypeID"].ToString());
}

But every time I get SelectedValue as 0 (zero).

Can you please tell me how can I set the value of the RadDropdownList?

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2012
1 answer
263 views
Hi
I used radmulticolumncombobox and have several problem.
1.I have some column in datasource that it is possible to be null .in this case when press enter ، select first item in multiCol
2.I have several filter in multicol .in this case when press enter ، select first item in multiCol
3.if write number ØŒselect this item only Tab not enter.
when write in multiCol and press Enter ØŒclear text.because write this code . but editorcontrol get me mistake information

 

private

 

 

void CmbMulCol_KeyDown(object sender, KeyEventArgs e)

 

{

 

 

if (e.KeyCode == Keys.Enter)

 

{

 

CmbMulCol.MultiColumnComboBoxElement.ApplyFilter();

 

 

 

if (CmbMulCol.EditorControl.CurrentRow != null && CmbMulCol.EditorControl.CurrentRow.Index >= 0)

 

{

 

 

if (CmbMulCol.EditorControl.CurrentRow.Cells["Title"].Value != null)

 

 

 

if (CmbMulCol.EditorControl.CurrentRow.Cells["Title"].Value.ToString() != "")

 

{

CmbMulCol.Text = CmbMulCol.EditorControl.CurrentRow.Cells[

 

"Title"].Value.ToString();

 

CmbMulCol.SelectedValue = CmbMulCol.EditorControl.CurrentRow.Cells[

 

"Id"].Value;

 

}

}

 

 

else

 

 

 

 

 

{

CmbMulCol.Text =

 

"";

 

}

 

 

if (CmbMulCol.SelectedValue == null)

 

CmbMulCol.Text =

 

"";

 

}

}

 

 

can you help me?

Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2012
5 answers
910 views
Hi Telerik,
I got 2 forms...I got some datagridview in the form2. I want to change the column header names into French when the user clicks on the french button.

I have created a method in Form2 and called from Form 1:
I made the radgrid modifiers to public and the radpageview changed to public.  When i excute it nothing is changing. When i test with RadMessagebox, it works.

Please assist me. Thannk you.
private void radButton1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
     {
         timer1.Enabled = true;
         radLabel1.Visible = true;
         radProgressBar1.Visible = true;
         var f = new Form1();
         f.changeRadGridview();
 
     }
//Form 2 where I want to change the col name of the radgrid
internal  void changeRadGridview()
        {
           
            radGridView1.Columns[2].HeaderText = "First Name";
            radLabel5.Text = "hi";
        }
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2012
4 answers
333 views
I was wondering how exactly exceptions are stored.  In the master event's recurrence rule? 

For example, if I had deleted an occurrence of a recurring appointment, how would that be stored in a database?  Maybe something like DELETEDDATES=ddMMyyyy in the recurrence rule?

Thanks!
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Dec 2012
1 answer
389 views
Hi everybody.

I have a problem with CurrentRowChanged event of GridView. My problem is next.

At form's load event  I do this: (rgvClientes is the GridView)

this.rgvClientes.CurrentRow = null;
this.rgvClientes.CurrentRowChanged += new CurrentRowChangedEventHandler(this.rgvClientes_CurrentRowChanged);

And when I click on a Row from the GridView the event CurrentRowChanged fires twice but only the first time, after that it fires only ojne time when a click on a different row.

Someone can explaine me this issue?

Thanks an sorry about my English.
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Dec 2012
1 answer
134 views
Hello,

I use RadScheduler in my project and my appointments have custom colors, icons etc.
I add appointments to RadScheduler manually in the following way:
foreach (var app in appointments)
    radScheduler1.Appointments.Add(app);

I have a problem with RadScheduler MonthView. I want to add appointments to MonthView and I want them to be shown sorted by time (IEvent.Start.TimeOfDay), so if app1.Start.TimeOfDay > app2.Start.TimeOfDay and app1.Start.Date == app2.Start.Date then app1 should appear under app2.

I tried to solve this problem by ordering my appointments collection:
var appointments = src.OrderBy(a => a.Start.TimeOfDay);
foreach (var app in appointments)
    radScheduler1.Appointments.Add(app);

But this did not help, so is there a way to solve this problem? Actually I need a way for sorting appointments by time in MonthView.

I am sending you an image of the MonthView, where you can see that appointments are ordered in an inccorrect way. Take a look at Dec 20 and you will see the appointment, that appears at the bottom has its Start.TimeOfDay 09:15, so it should appear as the second starting from the top. Why does it behave in such a strange way?

Thank you for your support.

Karl
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Dec 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?