Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
143 views
Hello,

I just upgraded to the latest version of RadControls for Winforms and am noticing an issue with RadRichTextBox and importing HTML.

Attached are screen shots of an HTML imported using the new version vs. the old version.  The new looks more like the actual HTML except that the list items have no spacing and are very hard to read.  Since I'm generating the HTML at run time I would be fine with a solution that involves changing the HTML only to work better with the new version of the control. 

I attempted to attach the HTML file itself but it was not allowed.   Instead I have pasted the portion of the html code that causes the issue below.

Thanks

Doug



<ul style="margin-left:20;padding-left:10;margin-top:5;margin-bottom:5">
<li>Web Export: Updated to include watermark markups.</li>
<li>Web Cases: Added "Check idsService Stations" to Tools menu.  This brings up a grid view of stations currently running idsService (1.0.0.4 or later), their version and last activity times.</li>
<li>Web Cases: When the form is loaded, a message box is displayed if there are no stations detected running idsService.</li></ul>
Doug
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Jan 2013
2 answers
145 views

Hi,

From my main form (where scheduler is), I am trying to add new appointment and show edit form like this:

IEvent newAppointment = new CustomAppointment();
newAppointment.Start = Record.RecordStart;
newAppointment.End = DateTime.Now;
// ...
 
cScheduler.Appointments.Add(newAppointment);
cScheduler.ShowAppointmentEditDialog(newAppointment, false);

The problem is when user click cancel or close button in edit form. After that appointment will be still in collection.
How to check if user cancel appointment and delete it form collection? 



konrad
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Jan 2013
1 answer
903 views
hello.
i when add a row in multicolumncombo get error below

Unable to cast object of type 'Telerik.WinControls.UI.CurrentRowChangedEventArgs' to type 'Telerik.WinControls.UI.Data.PositionChangedEventArgs'.

i create multicolumncombo in another forms and add rows do not see any error but when woud add rows in multicolumncombo in main form my program eccur error.
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jan 2013
8 answers
900 views
I am using a BindingList object as my datasource and I would like to use an image list to display images in my treeview.  I looked for an ItemDataBound event or something similiar, but I did not see it.  I tried to use the DrawNode Event but I would get an error saying that the ImageIndex Property could not be updated because the treeview was in lock mode or something along those lines.  How do you suggest adding images when databinding?

Thanks.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jan 2013
1 answer
650 views
I am using sql database.
I want to save content(include text,picture and tables) of rtb to database.I didn't get the idea correctly from help document.can u provide an example or code
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jan 2013
1 answer
129 views
I want to add root node to self referenced database binded RadTree View.
RadContextMenu contextMenu = new RadContextMenu();
RadMenuItem addRootNodeItem = new RadMenuItem("New Node");
addRootNodeItem.Click += addRootNodeItem_Click;
contextMenu.Items.Add(addRootNodeItem);
radTreeView1.RadContextMenu = contextMenu;

void addRootNodeItem_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
RadTreeNode RootNode = new RadTreeNode("New Node");
radTreeView1.Nodes.Add(RootNode);

I tried above code but which returns error Object reference not set to an instant of of an object.
Any other method to do this?
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jan 2013
1 answer
98 views
I had binded radTree view with a self referenced sql database as per Binding to Self Referencing Data in help document.
if i delete a node and it has child nodes and updated database using tableadpter method
1.Node data removed from database
2.Child node data remain in databse
so how to delete these child nodes too ?



Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jan 2013
6 answers
218 views
I would like to extend a RadRibbonBarGroup to make a group with a set of RadButtonElements.  Can that be done...easily?
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jan 2013
1 answer
182 views
I'm binding GridView to a datasource referencing a dataset with filtering enabled. I understand the filtered rows are in the ChildRows collection - but how do apply that to the underlying datasource so I can remove the filtered records?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jan 2013
4 answers
294 views
My project contains several parameters that can be used to filter the displayed appointments. 
Examples are:
1. Guest Name
2. Employee Name
3. Appointment Category (Spa, Sports, etc.)
4. Location (Spa room 1, Tennis Court 1, Stable 1, etc.)
5. Appointment Type (massage, tennis, horse back riding, etc.)

I would like to provide a combobox for each parameter and allow the user to select the filters. Is there a method, similar to filtering a bindingsource?

Also, Is there any method to refresh the appointments? If computer 1 is displaying the scheduler and a new appointment is made at computer 2, I would like computer 1 to be able to click a "refresh" button and see the changes to the database.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jan 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?