Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
4 answers
188 views
Hello;

Is it possible to add a summary row (top or bottom) for each grouping level to obtains subtotals at each level?

Thanks,
Jason
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Apr 2013
1 answer
209 views
I am trying to utilize the RadRichTextBox in Winforms for the purpose of having the integrated spell checker, but I am only in need of a 1-line text box.  I can't seem to find a way to remove the scroll bars when I do that.  Is there a way to do this?

Then, I have figured out how to add a section to the RadRichTextBox.Document by using the .AddBefore(), but is there a way to actually remove the first section completely from the default Document that is created?

Thanks,
Doug
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Apr 2013
2 answers
182 views
How do i style a selected appointment in a radscheduler?  I'm having trouble finding the style stuff in the visual style program for this.

i could do it in code if that's easier also.  all my appointments have a specific type.  the border color changes depending on the type.  when i select one, the border goes black though.  i don't want that to happen.  i want it to leave the border i specified on it.

Also, how do i get rid of the appointment element inner border?  i made the outer border wider and it makes the inner one wider also.  I tried to hide it by making it the same color as the back color of the appointment element, which does sort of work, but it cuts into the text of the appt that way.

Thanks
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Apr 2013
1 answer
147 views

I use TimeLineView with Timescales.Minutes.

When our scheduler shows period less than a day (for example 0:00-12:00) we have corrupted view with only one column and without possibility to scroll to appointments. After some investigation I see that the method GetRenderCellsCount() has next code:

                if (startDate > this.RangeEndDate.Date)
                    return calculatedMaximum;

This code check whole DateTime of starting with only Date of Ending. So, when our scheduler shows period less than a day (for example 0:00-12:00) we have corrupted view with only one column and without possibility to scroll to appointments.
 
Also, because properties RangeStartDate and RangeEndDate contain time, but StartDate only with date. We can’t setup Timeline view to start from the middle of day, because StartDate will be less then RangeStartDate.

Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Apr 2013
5 answers
359 views
hello ,

i have attached sample picture of card view type grid that i want.does telerik grid view has this type of functionlity.?if not can anybody provide me the enhanced telerik grid with card view layout. thanks in advance if anybody can help.

Thanks And Regards,
Rahul Uttekar.
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Apr 2013
12 answers
1.0K+ views
Hi,

Is it possible to have an assembly with embedded themes, then reference that assembly across different projects in the same solution. Then using the radthememangaer - Load Themes from Resource - point to the compiled assembly.

My UI is split across different projects. How can I share the same themes across multiple projects?


P
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Apr 2013
3 answers
156 views
Hi!
I just upgraded to the latest Winforms controls, and now my project is no longer running. I am getting the following exception;

An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details.  
The error is: Unable to cast object of type 'Telerik.WinControls.UI.RibbonBar.RibbonBarCaptionFillPrimitive' to type 'Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadQuickAccessToolBar'.

VS2010 says no source available, so I have no idea on how to fix this... Please help!

Martin
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Apr 2013
6 answers
413 views
Hi,

Appointments in Timeline View have a date associated with them when the Time Scale is set as either Month or Year.
The date format is mm/dd for Month View and mm/dd/yy for Year View.
 
Can I change this to dd/mm for Month View and dd/mm/yy for Year View.

Please see snapshot attached.
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Apr 2013
1 answer
89 views
Hi!

I have some items that have spaces. Thay appear correctly, but if the user type the space, the suggestion box disapear.

Example
- My list: "Red shirt", "Red pants", "Blue shirt", "Blue pants"
- The user type "Red", tghe suggestion box shows "Red pants" and "Red shirt"
- The user continues by typing the space, the suggestion box disapear.

Is there a way to prevent that?

Thanks
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Apr 2013
1 answer
115 views
Hi!

I would like to add some items in the suggestion list as the user type information in it.

Example:
- My list contains A, B, C, D
- The user type E and press enter.
- E is added to the list, the UI is refreshed so the little "tag" appear properly

I'm currently half-way of acheving this. The "E" is added to the list, but I have to erase the text in order to be able to see the E in the suggestion list...

An "official" code or guideline would help me a lot.

Thanks!
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Apr 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?