Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
373 views
hi,is it possible to create animated charts in windows form or it's just possible in wpf and silverlight?
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jun 2013
1 answer
108 views
HI


I am newly using RadCarousel in windows winform application.  I want to show different controls like analog meters, images in it.
No idea how to make a attractive look. Need some guidance.

Thanks in advance.
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jun 2013
11 answers
599 views
The spell checking is catching the misspelled words, but not suggesting an alternative. Any suggestions?
Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jun 2013
1 answer
140 views


Hi, I have a grid that is set Right to left.
In one of the columns I can have negative numbers, so I had to set its string format as: {0:#,##0.00;#,##0.00-} in order to see the minus sing in the left side of the number (like this -100 instead of 100-)

when I print this grid, the negative numbers of this column are shown wrong (100-)

the only solution I found at the moment is to set the FormatString = "{0:n}"; before doing the print, and fter doing the print setting back the FormatString = "{0:#,##0.00;#,##0.00-}"; to look it well in the gridView.

any suggestions?

Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jun 2013
4 answers
249 views
Hi,
I am new to RadChartView.

I have two questions:
 -how can I set width of the line to ScatterLineSeries?
- how can I set font to legend items?

Thanks for your attention.
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2013
1 answer
119 views
Is there a way to check or uncheck a RadTreeNode checkbox without effecting the selection? For our app, it's kind of handy that we can do both, but it's also useful that we check or uncheck without impacting the selection. Or possibly vice versa (current behavior) might be acceptable. In either case, ????
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2013
5 answers
488 views
Hi 

I have checked the forums, but not been able to find a definitive answer on this.

We are displaying data that shows the top ranking products across a number of different criteria (columns). We only ever want to see these in descending order. I have tried using the SortChanging and SortChanged events, but with no success.

Can you assist me?

Steve
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2013
1 answer
224 views
Something like chartview-customization-palettes but not quite. I can define a custom palette simple enough. However, how do we embed it in the default Palettes ContextMenu?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2013
2 answers
438 views
hi, i just need to best fit all the rows in my radGridView. Each rows show his content in multiple lines. can someone help me please. it very urgent for me. thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2013
10 answers
369 views
I set up a SortDescriptor on my RadGridView using the example from http://www.telerik.com/help/winforms/gridview-sorting-setting-sorting-programmatically.html but I keep getting an exception thrown randomly:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewEditManager.InitializeEditor(IInputEditor activeEditor)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewEditManager.BeginEdit()
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridRowBehavior.OnMouseUpLeft(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridRowBehavior.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.BaseGridBehavior.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadGridView.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at Telerik.WinControls.RadControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

The descriptor is being used on a boolean checkbox column.  Even though it throws the exception, the sort still executes.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
Anton
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?