Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
184 views
I have a tab control and each tab's [x] button (far right of tab strip) behavior is to remove the tab page from the collection.
1) how do I change the [x] to an icon; and,
2) how do I override the event to provide my own functionality (example to delete the underlying object).
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Sep 2013
1 answer
379 views
I have a RadContextMenu on a RadListView with 2 commands.  Add and Remove.  The Add works fine, but when I use the remove a few times, It removes the selected Index item in addition to the one above it.  The Item.text for the listview items are unique and that is how  I am removing them. 

Help!  I've been fighting this for 3 days.  Still clicking remove on 1 item results in multiple items being removed. 

A good example of the radMenuItem1_Click event would be very useful.

Thanks,
-Henry
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Sep 2013
3 answers
543 views
Hi,

Since, I have installed Telerik JustCode on VS2010 (32 bit) Windows 7 32 Bit, when I am debugging I get an Error Message:
Edit and Continue
Changes are not allowed in the following cases:
- When the debugger has been attached to an already running process.
- The code being debugged was optimized at build or run time.
- The assembly being debugged is loaded as domain-neutral.
- The assembly being debugged was loaded through reflection.

I want to have the original ability if an error occurr I can edit and continue.
I think it is caused by the JustCode.

Please Advice how to fix it or how to Disable JustCode.
Thanks.
Regards Dat.
Zdravko
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Sep 2013
1 answer
202 views
How add string format to PropertyAggregateDescription (value + " h")?
provider.AggregateDescriptions.Add(
new PropertyAggregateDescription()
 { PropertyName =
"remaining", CustomName = "Остаток", AggregateFunction = AggregateFunctions.Average }
);
Roman
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Sep 2013
11 answers
1.1K+ views
Hi, when I set AutoScroll of a SplitPanel to true, no scrollbars appear when I resize the window to smaller size. When I set AutoScroll of the whole SplitContainer to true, the scrollbars show up but the not visible part of container is not displayed and sometimes a lot of black lines appear in this part instead. The SplitContainer is placed in a page displayed in RadPageView in a RadForm. What can be the problem?
George
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Sep 2013
3 answers
209 views
We are getting the attached exception on our remote RDP terminals when a client is trying to print preview document when the terminals have no printer installed.

We need to still have the print preview work as user log into the terminal to view data but the terminal may not have any printers defined (this is on purpose because we don't want them printing documents to our printers)

Is there a work around to prevent this error, but still allow print preview to work?

Kim
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Sep 2013
33 answers
1.0K+ views
I want to have a readonly functionality implemented in DropDown, DropDownList. Marking them Enabled = False is the most ugly solution. By readonly, I mean to say the equivalent feature of the TextBox. This is most useful for show View-Only Forms. Using a common form for showing information and editing information becomes very elegant if all Editor support readonly. I refer to DateTimePickers and Checkboxes too. Having them set to disable is just not right. Also, having labels and/or readonly-textboxes in the dropdown's place while in readonly/view mode is also more of a head-ache.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Sep 2013
0 answers
178 views
I use RadarLineSeries. Can I set line style to dashed?
Roman
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 02 Sep 2013
1 answer
178 views
Here is my scenario, 

I bind my grid with a List of foo. 

foo contains a list of bar, which are custom, user defined fields. Each foo has the identical list of bars, but the "Value" of each bar is different, depending on what the user put in.

In my scenario, foo has a list with 2 bars

bar 1 Fieldname="CustomField1"
bar 1 Value="My Field"

bar 2 Fieldname="CustomField2"
bar 2 Value="My Field 2"

My grid will have 5 columns, ID, Name, Desc, CustomField1, CustomField2.

When I bind, ID, Name, Desc populate with data, but of course, CustomField1 and CustomField2 are empty, which I expect.

What is the best way to get the data into these columns?

I hope this isn't too confusing!

Thanks.

Sample Code;



namespace sample
{
    class foo
    {
        public int ID { get; set; }
        public string Name { get; set; }
        public string Desc { get; set; }
 
        private List<bar> _customFields;
 
        public foo ()
        {
            _customFields = new List<bar>();
        }
    }
     
    class bar
    {
        public string FieldName { get; set; }
        public string Value { get; set; }
    }
}

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Sep 2013
1 answer
261 views
Hi,

I am using RadPageView control configured like in pageview.png.
I would like to add some functionality to Header element like:
1. On mouse over cursor should change to hand.
2. You should be able to click and do some action.
3. When moving between pages text should not be changed.

In summary, the header would turn into a button.

I was able only to change the text by:
((Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadPageViewLabelElement)(this.radPageView1.GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(1))).Text = "Test";

But events such as MouseOver, MouseLeave, etc. do not work.



Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Sep 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?