Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
8 answers
394 views
I want to  create program using telerik Tool  like your demo program .I have problem with  side menu how to make it fade in ,fade out and auto from when hide Menu.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2013
0 answers
147 views
I have a split container left and right one left with a grid view and one right with my controls I need to be able to place the ok and save buttons on the left and new record on the bottom but obv casue the containers are taking up full screen how do i solve this do i put a panel below the main container?
Dave
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 17 Oct 2013
0 answers
147 views
Hi,
I load my Radgridview from database. 
Here is the sample code
 etc
radgridview1.masterTemplate.loadFrom(mySqlDataReader)
 etc

it works fine. But, i need my Radgridview to show as checkbox if the field from database is a BIT data Type. 
So, i need to change the column type after i load RadGridView from SQL Data Reader.
is this possible ?
if yes, how can i get it ?


Thanks very much, 
Dadan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 17 Oct 2013
1 answer
266 views
I have a GridView that I want to bind data too but I have many columns.  I would like to move some of the data to a second row for that first line of data.  Is this possible?  If so how can I go about doing it?  This grid will have textboxes, multicolumncomboboxes.

Thank you
Jerry
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Oct 2013
2 answers
124 views
Hi Team,

I've got some multicolumn comboboxes which are located in some groupboxes. The the groupboxes are very small, so the comboboxes do not have much space for the dropdown-window. Is it possible to make the comboboxes drop down over the right side parental border?

Best regards

Markus
George
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Oct 2013
1 answer
177 views
Hi!
 
On some
lines using attribute "IsPinned = true"


GridViewDataRowInfo dataRowInfo = new GridViewDataRowInfo(this.radGridView1.MasterView);
 
    dataRowInfo.Cells[0].Value = string;
 
    dataRowInfo.IsPinned = true;
 
radGridView1.Rows.Insert(0, dataRowInfo);

The problem is this: when is getting a lot of strings attached, and they fill up a working area of ​​the program that stops working scrolling, no strings attached is not visible beneath them. How can I solve this problem? I've seen similar threads in the forum, but they are not answered.

Проблема в следующем: когда закрепленных строк становится много и они заполняют собой рабочую область программы то перестает работать прокрутка, не закрепленные строки становится невидно под ними. Каким образом можно решить эту проблему? Я видел похожи темы на форуме, но они без ответа.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Oct 2013
52 answers
1.6K+ views
I have found plenty of examples of paging GridView using asp.net. Does anyone have any examples using WinForms GridView with MS 2005 SQL?

Thanks.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Oct 2013
0 answers
115 views
I am trying to stort by date which is working fine but when i create a new entity with the same date I am using the date to compare the foucs. but its not shifting to the most recent added to the list. I no i need some kind of next no but I cant use a table for this  is their anyway to always go to last edit record on new but be able to no which new date is most recent.

I mean if i working on the same date 16/10/2013 and then enter another record of 16/10/2013 it stay on the last record. it wont shift to the new record
Dave
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 16 Oct 2013
1 answer
2.3K+ views
Hello,
I am new here hope someone can help me, I been stuck with this for a while and could not figure it out :(

I am using visual studio (VB) Try to make text box and scan serial number, I want after scan then all number will highlight and ready for next scan without using mouse for hit on keyboard to highlight it. but when I used "SelectAll", instead highlight a whole string of number at one time, it highlight single digit and disappear then move to next digit -> highlight and  ....

Private Sub txtTickNum_TextChanged(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles txtTickNum.TextChanged
    Try
        Me.TicketTableAdapter.Serial(Me.TicketDataSet.ticket, CType(txtTickNum.Text, Decimal))
    Catch ex As System.Exception
        System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show(ex.Message)
    End Try
 
    ' Select all text in the text box.
    txtTickNum.SelectAll()
 
 
End Sub
hope some one can help

Thanks
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Oct 2013
2 answers
125 views
Is their anyway to click a column programactically in winforms using q2 2013 the company i work for uses your controls hallmark solutions in belfast. id rather sort by the grid than on the source
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Oct 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?