This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

WebPart with RadScheduler can not load in Sharpoint 2013

1 Answer 84 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Navirius
Top achievements
Rank 1
Navirius asked on 24 Jul 2018, 05:51 AM

I create Sharepoint 2013, and deploy it in Sharepoint Farm Enterprise, all running well with Administrator user privileged, but when I access page with my webpart in it, with general user, it come with error

"Sorry, this list hasn't been shared with you. "

In debug mode (I build with VS 2017 in server environtment) it have same behaviour

I use RadAjaxLoadingPanel component, RadTabStrip component, RadMultiPage component, RadPageView component, RadScheduler Component, RadTooltip component

Could you assist me with this permission error? any limitation on Telerik Scheduler in my WebPart?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Peter Milchev
Telerik team
answered on 26 Jul 2018, 02:58 PM
Hello Navirius,

This error seems like a general issue with the SharePoint and has nothing related to the web controls, such as the Scheduler. There are numerous topics on the internet that address the "Sorry, this list hasn't been shared with you." issue. Here are some of them: 
To confirm that the issue is not Scheduler related, please remove all Telerik controls on the page and try to access the list again. Most probably the same issue would arise and the permissions for the list should be modified.

Also, you can check the SharePoint section of our documentation where is also the SharePoint Troubleshooting section.

Regards,
Peter Milchev
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
Navirius
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Peter Milchev
Telerik team
Share this question
or