This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Visual Studio 2010 RC hides 3.5 and 2.0 rad controls

5 Answers 51 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jacob
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jacob asked on 08 Apr 2010, 02:05 PM
Hi my question is quite urgent,

Something happened to my Visual Studio 2010 that it won't show 3.5 nor 2.0 controls in my 3.5 framework projects, it happened suddenly and in all new 3.5 and existing 3.5 projects I can only see 4.0 Rad controls available, 3.5 are grayed out, I've tried reinstalling telerik rad controls but it doesn't seem to help.

Any suggestions ?

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ronald
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Apr 2010, 11:58 PM
I'm having the same problem. Would love to get an answer from Telerik.
Erjan Gavalji
Telerik team
answered on 09 Apr 2010, 08:25 AM
Hi guys,

Yes, we found that wrong ToolBox behavior several days after the RadControls release. We were able to solve it. A service pack is on its way the next week, where the problem is fixed.

Let me know if the problem is too critical so that I can arrange a latest internal build with an installer to be uploaded (please note, Latest Internal Builds have only the automatic tests run on them).

Kind regards,
Erjan Gavalji
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Ronald
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Apr 2010, 08:59 AM
To make a long story short, I would pay a whole lot of money to get the 3.5 components showing up in VS 2010 RC. Not really, but I would really appreciate a build ASAP :)
Jacob
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Apr 2010, 09:35 AM
same here.
I would appreciate any fix that could solve this asap.
Daniel
Telerik team
answered on 09 Apr 2010, 11:25 AM
Hello Ronald and Jacob,

You can download the latest build (2010.1.409) from this link:
Latest Internal Builds

Let us know if the problem still persists.

Best regards,
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Jacob
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ronald
Top achievements
Rank 1
Erjan Gavalji
Telerik team