This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Version 2013.3.1015.45 bugg AllowScroll true

3 Answers 176 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kjell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Kjell asked on 17 Oct 2013, 09:03 AM
Sorry, AllowScroll="true" works in the new version 2013.3.1015.45
But the columns are not centered......

2013.2.717.45.png: Centered perfect and scrolling works
2013.3.1015.45.png: Not centered and scrolling doesn't works

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
CUIAB
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Oct 2013, 03:46 PM
I'm having the same problem.  Looks like the header is adding space for the scroll bar.  I would be interested in a resolution as well.
Viktor Tachev
Telerik team
answered on 22 Oct 2013, 08:05 AM
Hello,

I tried reproducing the behavior shown in the screenshot but to no avail. You would find a sample project attached. The reasons for the misalignment might differ depending on the settings for the RadGrid and the used browser. If you are using IE it could be running in compatibility mode. Note that by default compatibility mode is enabled for sites running locally. This mode is supported by RadControls, however in order for me to point the cause for the issue I would need more information on the RadGrid settings and the scenario at hand.

I would appreciate if you could send a support ticket with an attached runnable project where the problem is observed. This would enable us to further investigate the reason for the issue and provide appropriate solution.

Regards,
Viktor Tachev
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 08 Nov 2013, 04:32 PM
Hello Kjell,

I am writing you in order to inform you that we managed to observe misalignment problem in the project Sandra Garcia provided in the support ticket opened on the same matter. However, this problem is already fixed and the fix will be included in the upcoming SP1 version of the controls which will be released next week. I suggest you download it when the version is released and examine your project with it to see if the issue you are facing will be resolved. In case the problem still persists I will ask you to isolate it in a sample runnable project and send it to us via support ticket. We will examine it further and will get back to you with additional information.

Regards,
Pavlina
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Kjell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Answers by
CUIAB
Top achievements
Rank 1
Viktor Tachev