This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Using Telerik 2010.3.1109.40 version getting problem in IE10.

2 Answers 45 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Harikrishna
Top achievements
Rank 1
Harikrishna asked on 06 May 2013, 12:28 PM
Hi,
      I am working with an application in ASP.NET Framework 4.0 in VS 2012 and am using Telerik 2010.3.1109.40 version . My application is working fine in Firefox,Chrome but it is not working properly in IE 10.
My application having problems with IE10 are It doesn't open Radwindows(Popup) and Dropdownlist can't access. When I click on link button it will shows loading image(AjaxLoadingPanel image). Actually it will open the radwindow.
can any one tell me the solution of these problems in IE10 using telerik 2010.3.1109.40 version. Please tell me the solution as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Harikrishna

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 07 May 2013, 07:14 AM
Hello,

We introduced support for IE10 in 2012.2.815 and you are using an older version of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, which does not support the IE10.

The recommended approach is to upgrade to the latest version of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, but if you are currently unable to, you can render the page in IE9 mode using the meta tag below:

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE9" >

Regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
answered on 07 May 2013, 07:24 AM
Hello,

When the version of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX you are using was released there was no IE10. That is why it is expected that it would not support IE10. The best way to proceed is to upgrade to the latest version. Since IE10 was release last year, we have applied multiple fixes and changes to the controls so we make sure we support all browsers now.

Greetings,
Iana Tsolova
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Harikrishna
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
Share this question