This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Updated to the latest via the Telerik Control Panel wiped out my whole toolbox in VS 2012!!!!!

2 Answers 26 Views
Installer and VS Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
Steve asked on 01 Feb 2014, 08:16 PM
What the hell??? I updated my Telerik AJax ASP .Net tools and Reporting to the latest version today using the Telerik Control Panel and it totally wiped all the Telerik tools from my Visual Studio 2012! I have nothing now!!!

This is the second time this has happened to me with Telerik. I'm sick of this crap. Has anyone else experienced the same problem during upgrade?

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Petar
Telerik team
answered on 05 Feb 2014, 02:13 PM
Hello Steve,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues after upgrading to the latest version.

In order to help you resolve the issues on your side I will need some more details. Can you share what are the exact problems that you have encountered? Any screenshots or error messages representing the problem would be helpful. Is it possible that your projects need to be updated using the Telerik Upgrade Wizard available in Visual Studio?

I look forward to your answer so that I can help you quicker.

Regards,
Petar
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 06 Feb 2014, 01:14 AM
You have seen ticket #783161, so no need for me to further respond here.
Tags
Installer and VS Extensions
Asked by
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Petar
Telerik team
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1