This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Toolbar not displaying the buttons in Chrome ver 2.0.169.1

8 Answers 168 Views
ToolBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Patrick asked on 26 Mar 2009, 05:59 PM
I just upgraded Chrome to the latest beta 2.0.169.1 and the toolbar buttons disappeared.  Works fine in all other browsers including the old Google Chrome 1.0.

Anybody with the same issue?

8 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Paul
Telerik team
answered on 27 Mar 2009, 10:30 AM
Hello Patrick,

We tried to reproduce the reported issue locally, but to no avail. Please refer to the attached screenshot for details. In addition, have in mind that browsers in beta stage are not officially supported. Still, we are willing to help you in resolving the issue.

All the best,
Paul
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer , the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
user1843640
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 28 Mar 2009, 05:42 PM
I am seeing the same problem with Google Chrome 2 beta.
Paul
Telerik team
answered on 30 Mar 2009, 11:33 AM
Hi svk,

Could you please paste here the definition of your toolbar so we can examine your code and test it locally?

Thanks,
Paul
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer , the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
user1843640
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Apr 2009, 08:24 PM
The toolbars are in a MasterPage.

<telerik:RadToolBar ID="NavigationToolbar" runat="server"  />

The toolbar buttons are populated in code (not declaratively) on MasperPage.Init where they are added to the toolbar.

NavigationToolbar.Items.Add(button)

Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
answered on 13 Apr 2009, 03:05 PM
Hi svk,

Unfortunately this information is not sufficient. Does the problem manifest itself in an empty page?

I suggest you open a support ticket and attach there your files.

Regards,
Albert
the Telerik team

Marlon Rabara
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 24 Jul 2009, 02:26 AM
Hi. I have almost the same setup. Has this been resolved without requiring an upgrade to the Telerik controls? I've tested that they've been resolved for the latest release but I have also determined other things have changed that is going to need both time to resolve it and respective QA to regression test.

Thanks in advance.
Mo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Jul 2009, 04:23 PM
yup, i'm having the same problem with the toolbar in Chrome version: 2.0.172.37.  Has anyone figured something out yet?  There is a lot of important functionality that i've already added to the toolbar in my app.  Has anyone come up with something?

thanks,
mo
Paul
Telerik team
answered on 29 Jul 2009, 11:35 AM
Hi there,

We tried to reproduce the reported issue using the latest version of the control, but to no avail. Please refer to the attached screenshot and sample project for details. Let us know what's different in your case.

Best wishes,
Paul
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
Tags
ToolBar
Asked by
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Paul
Telerik team
user1843640
Top achievements
Rank 1