This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

The Telerik.Windows.Maths assembly is not in the AdditionalLibraries directory for the Q1 2016 release

5 Answers 380 Views
Installer and VS Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ole Oscar
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ole Oscar asked on 02 Feb 2016, 08:42 AM

Is it intentionally or a glitch ? I have tried to search for information about it, but with no luck.

Rgds

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 02 Feb 2016, 10:46 PM
Hello,

Indeed, the Telerik.Windows.Maths.dll was removed with Q1 2016 and the code from it was integrated into the Telerik.Windows.Documents.Spreadsheet assembly. In case you were using one of the public methods from the assembly, please let us know.

Regards,
Pavlina
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Matt
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 05 Feb 2016, 07:53 PM
That's great!  I hope you can continue to reduce the additional assemblies more in the future.  However, upgrading the Telerik tools on an existing site makes it fail to build without manually changing some settings.  In fact, I noticed that it duplicated the <add assembly> tags in my Web.config.
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 08 Feb 2016, 02:16 PM
Hello,

Unfortunately the only way to make the existing project build as expected with the latest Q1 2016 version is by manually removing the Telerik.Windows.Maths assembly from the application.

Regards,
Pavlina
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Alex Dybenko
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 08 Feb 2018, 09:03 AM

Hi,

you stil have Telerik.Windows.Maths listed here:

https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/pivotgrid/exporting-data/spread-export

Alex

Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 12 Feb 2018, 05:35 PM
Hi Alex,

The spread processing engine behind the export in RadPivotGrid is not having a dependency towards the Telerik.Windows.Maths . Such an assembly is not redistributed by the WinForms suite. The article will be updated accordingly.

Thank you for your input.

Thank you for 
Regards,
Hristo
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
Installer and VS Extensions
Asked by
Ole Oscar
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavlina
Telerik team
Matt
Top achievements
Rank 1